Someone care to read my husbands chart? Grand Trine is new to me

jesscaver

New to astrology and see that my husbands chart has a grand trine and a bunch of planets in the 12th house. Anyone care to give their take on his chart? The 12th house always makes me think of death and things like that and he's always been in many near death situations growing up... And I have no clue what to make of his grand trine given the houses they are in.

Attachments

• Kellys chart.png
    Kellys chart.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 27

NorthSea

Hi jesscaver,

I'm a new astrologer so I can't give an in-depth reading but here are my thoughts.

This is a very water-heavy chart, but it's balanced by the 12th House Sagittarius Fire.

The water trine to me suggests, in combination with all that 12th house activity, a possible psychic ability that your husband possesses. The 12th house is a very psychic, intuitive house - naturally ruled by Pisces and Neptune. Has your husband ever expressed an interest in the occult or mentioned seeing spirits or being a tad psychic?

If not, this chart could also be very suggestive of someone who has a deep emotional intuition that lends itself well to his interactions with other people. He could be very skilled in dealing with other people and helping them access their emotions and heal past trauma. Like a therapist or healer of some kind. Chiron, the wounded healer, in the 6th house of Health and Work also suggests this.

He could also be a skilled philosopher, accessing ideas from the higher realms (12th house) and through the energy of his water trine making them more accessible to the public (11th house - groups, 7th house - other people, 3rd house - communication).

Transiting Uranus crossed his North Node a few years ago at 18 Aries, suggesting that he may have suddenly awakened to his souls true purpose. Specifically Feb/March 2016.

Trines are a beneficial aspect where opportunities come easily to the native. There are squares between the 12th house planets and the 3rd house planets, suggesting there may be some lessons here in communicating (3rd house) his ideas in a way that the world can understand.

Hope thats helpful!

jesscaver

Thank you so much! That is helpful!! He does have these strange Deju vu moments all of the time and is going to try to tap into that more after reading what you wrote :) But yes most of what you said was pretty accurate! Thank you again!