Will anything come from this job fair

JayM

Will I get a job if I go to this job fair. I am mercury and it seems to be combust (but I dont know what that means exactly) there seems to not be alot going for anything here except the inconjunt between merc and jupitor and the moon, the only good thing here is the trine between saturn and the moon because the chart has aquarium on the 6th house, venus in scorpio doesn't help either and libra is on the 2nd.

This horary is for when I saw the add for this not for when the job fair actually is, as I believe that is what I am supposed to do.

What do you all think? thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Job fair.gif
    Job fair.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury significator
-quesited (employment due to job fair) = 6th house = Aquarius = Saturn significator
-quesited (Saturn) in 2nd house (querent's money) in its exaltation: this adds up to pretty strong + testimony
-however, querent (Mercury) flows away from Saturn: this is - testimony; also Mercury at 8 Scorpio is in a pitted degree, showing blockages for querent: this is additional - testimony
-Moon flows toward both Saturn and Mercury, and is in trine to Saturn; this is + testimony

Adding it up we get a slightly favorable (auspicious) indication: however, with the querent's significator (Mercury) posited in a pitted degree, this + influence might be neutralized, so I would have to say that the indications for obtaining a job directly at this job fair is a "toss-up"; however, since positive influences seem somewhat stronger than the negative, a job in the future might come from contacts made at this fair.
Good Luck!

Last edited: