Chart of a serial cheater

Mj66

I have known this person as a friend/intimate for 6 years and it's been painful. I am currently going no contact with him. Can someone identify what the highlights in his chart point to in terms of the kind of person he is or might be?
Thank you-Chart attached.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jay.48165.53931.jpg
    astro_2gw_jay.48165.53931.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 44

Ephemeral

I have known this person as a friend/intimate for 6 years and it's been painful. I am currently going no contact with him. Can someone identify what the highlights in his chart point to in terms of the kind of person he is or might be?

Could be coming from the 5 & 8 house and the neptune aspects and that gemini 7 house for variety.

Zora

Account Closed

Did this man- you are posting here with his full personal data - calling him a serial cheater- admitted to get discussed on a forum like this ?

I am quite sure - he hasn't.

Perhaps this man didn't get his physical sexual needs sufficient fullfilled by you ?

What about posting your chart here ? To see how your sexual interaction flow between you and him was like ?

Mj66

Hello,
(Zora)-First of all, can you identify this man based on his chart??? Would you be able to figure out who he is here in America??
If so I guess I owe him an apology for exploiting him to the world.
Moving past that....
I will post a chart of both of our synastry just in case.
Although I was focusing on his chart as he has Pluto conjunt Venus and hard aspects to Mars and Neptune, which I had read isn't ideal for dating material.
Below is our synastry.
Thank you,
Maria

Attachments

• astro_61gw_me_jay.46129.16780.jpg
    astro_61gw_me_jay.46129.16780.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 41

Zora

Account Closed
Hello,
(Zora)-First of all, can you identify this man based on his chart??? Would you be able to figure out who he is here in America??
If so I guess I owe him an apology for exploiting him to the world.
Moving past that....

Mj66 - personal data of third persons are a very sensitive matter on each astrology forum.

And I am not talking about my personal opinion only - but also about forum rules -all of us have agreed to respect by registration here

[FONT=&quot]https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php[/FONT]
Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I will post a chart of both of our synastry just in case.

What about posting your chart here ? To see how your sexual interaction flow between you and him was like ?

Just as I thought - his venus ruling his 5th house - sexual attraction and sexual activity - is except inconjuncting your moon as your 12th house ruler - far distance - none aspected.

And you don't look like being a very open person from your chart - 3 planets with mars/pluto and uranus in 2nd house - more focussed on self protection and defending own territory and setting boundaries. And with mercury ruling your 2nd house in pluto ruled 4th house - with 4 planets in scorpio - very fixed upon 4th house subjects and childhood matters and expecting the most worse experience memory to happen repeatedly again.

Pluto ruling 4th house - own emotions in 2nd house -self-protection

Ruler of your 5th house - sexual attraction and activity is in 12th house - far distance and most farest away from personal experience level. And your jupiter is squared by his 10th house neptune ruling his 3rd house- communication.

Last edited:

Ephemeral

His chiron conjunct your moon, moreover is in the 7th house. If I were you, I won't analyze further, I would just drop him. So many hard aspects to your moon,forget about him and move on.

Last edited:

Mj66

I have moved on. I was looking at some of the aspects in his chart intially-but thanks to all for the feedback.
M