please read my chart if you fell like it ofc<3

livloveslana

i just found out my real birth time and I'm struggling to understand my birth chart, I've always felt very connected to pisces, and I feel like I should be one ig? every trait seems to fit me so well. anyways, here it is

Attachments

• 2CBF3BA2-13CE-4150-9FDE-55F0611E27C3.jpg
    2CBF3BA2-13CE-4150-9FDE-55F0611E27C3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 35

rosegarden

You have a lot of earth : ) taurus sun + moon and capricorn rising... i love it sm :,)

No wonder you connect to pisces because you have Venus and uranus in pisces, and Pluto in the 12th house (which belongs to pisces)...

I’m not very good at reading/analyzing charts yet but i love your sun and moon ^_^ also your chart seems very well balanced : )

xichuwangwai

i just found out my real birth time and I'm struggling to understand my birth chart, I've always felt very connected to pisces, and I feel like I should be one ig? every trait seems to fit me so well. anyways, here it is
Two main reasons you've always felt very connected to Pisces and you feel like you should be one.

The bigger one: Neptune is the only planet in the 1st house, the 1st house means "self", Neptune in the 1st, it makes part of you a Pisces (not exactly Pisces, well, Neptune has a lot in common with Pisces). And also, Neptune square the Moon, it makes you feel like a Pisces (again, not really Pisces, Neptune and Pisces are not totally the same after all. Here I'm talking about "confusing", which is one of the things that Neptune and Pisces have in common).

The smaller one: the Sun and the Moon are all in Taurus, it means "value" is very important to you. Speaking of value, the 2nd house has to be looked at. You have two planets in the 2nd house, and they're all in Pisces, it says you value yourself the Pisces way. And also, one planet sextile the Sun, the other sextile the Moon, it says the Sun and the Moon are influenced.

Harmelia

Hi there!
Well, you have Venus and Uranus in Pisces in the 2nd house. Venus is the ruler of Taurus and your Sun and Moon are both in Taurus - there's a connection there.

Interestingly enough, Pisces - Virgo are intercepted signs - they do not cover a house cusp - so you will feel Venus in Pisces as a very private and internal "thing". Second house is the house of money but also self-concept and self-worth. So, in a very real sense - you ARE a Pisces.

Sun and Moon in Taurus with Sun on IC and Moon in 4th - makes you a very grounded. So your head is not in the clouds and you might really be able to take advantage of having Piscean qualities while being able to use it productively. It would give you much creativity and imagination, a lot of empathy and compassion. Uranus in Pisces might also give you great intuition and a strong connection with spirit.

Taurus can be very stubborn. That is the most common negative trait with Taurus. But it has many positives. It loves to keep busy and work. It prefers a calm, harmonious atmosphere and tends to keep things pleasant. It likes nature and natural things - is attuned to the physical senses - and absolutely loves music. It is a natural musician.

The Traditional Ruler of Pisces is Jupiter - found in Scorpio, 10th and this puts you in the astral world or at least gives you psychological savvy and depth. You could be a psychologist or someone doing healing work of some kind.

There is a bit of stress around your relational side and your independence side. Your South Node is in Libra in the 8th, indicating that there is a wound regarding relationships. There's some emotional baggage here. Venus describes a bit of what happened, and it is in Pisces, as we've discussed. So it is part of your wound. You feel a bit lost or feel like you don't belong when we consider it as part of your wound. You may have spent a good deal of time alone in the past life (and this one too) and developed your spiritual side.

You have a lot of independent and freedom-loving energy with Chiron in Aquarius and with IC, North Node and Mercury in Aries. This is in contrast to Saturn in Leo and Mars in Cancer in the 7th - which says you need relationships. You need and want to be seen, recognized and applauded. But you also have a lot of compassion with Cancer - along with sensitivity. The Mars can be aggressive in setting boundaries - which can be good or not so good, depending on how you do it. But you are quite sensitive in relationships - and you do need some protection around you.

With both Sun and Moon and then ASC too in Earth - that probably makes you a pretty hard worker - and you'll want to shine. Your chart ruler is Saturn in Leo - so this chart is all about self-development and building your self-identity, creativity and self-expression. As time goes on, you'll also gain much confidence. It's also possible that the problems you've had with relationships have been around wanting too much attention or shining too brightly - not give support for others to shine. But, that's if you're doing negative Leo. Leo can be a little egotistical or self-centered and not see that others need attention and recognition too. A positive Leo will be warm, entertaining and generous - a good and loyal friend.

You may feel that you have been judged harshly and if so, you're going to need to work at letting go of it. Pluto in Sag in the 12th will be very helpful with that. If not, the task ahead of you is to let go of black and white thinking - either-or, good-bad, right-wrong, superior-inferior - this type of polarized thinking. Sagittarius does this as it loves to do everything BEST - so it compares everything to best and if it isn't best, then we try to make it best. Nothing else matters. But that's not how everything thinks and so Sag doesn't understand why some people choose less than best. It's hard on relationships, because a Sag person can make others feel judged even when they don't want to or try to. Whatever planet is in the 12th house, it is there because we have to let go of negative stuff of the sign on the 12th cusp. So what of Sagittarius do you need to let go of?

You have leadership qualities with Capricorn rising and Chiron and Neptune in the first house. But, Chiron says this is a bit of a problem because you tend to be "different". You tend to want to appear to be very unique and you question authority. Yet, you also want to fit in. So you have to learn to balance these two.

This is not a full reading, but I think I've given you some things to consider.

Its funny you say that you feel connected to pisces and you should be one. I have lots of pisces in my chart and I don't feel like a pisces, I'm wondering what it feels like to be one (confusion perhaps ?).
I have had lots of friends, colleagues over the years, that are pisces, as is my dad and they are all different people, some of them have been awful people.
I guess you could say I have a lot of piscean traits, creative, sensitive etc. but I don't 'feel like one'. You've got me wondering what it feels like and how our piscean(ness) is received by others.