Recontact Ex-Boyfriend

Star Searcher

A few weeks ago, I asked if November would be a good time to contact my ex-boyfriend. I was told that I should wait until it was actually November and to ask the question in the Horary forums.

Just to be clear, I have no intention of rekindling the relationship. But I do believe that exes can be friends.

There are two main things that are driving me to check with him.
1) Curiosity. I am wondering how his court case went.

2) Practicality. A lot of his stuff is in my apartment.

You guys can look at my previous threads that I started if you want to know about our soap opera.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Ex-Boyfriend's Natal Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher's Ex-Boyfriend's Natal Chart.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Star Searcher's Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    Star Searcher's Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
Oh. So when I am at the Astrodienst Extend Chart Selection, how do I create a horary chart? Walk me through it, please.

A horary chart is a chart cast for the date/time/place that the question became clear to you.

You can use the time stamp in the upper left by your user name in your original post for the time of the chart. Then just cast a chart and upload it here.

Star Searcher

I'm at the Extended Chart Section. This what I'm doing.
Section: Round
Chart type: Natal Chart and Transits
Start Date (for charts marked with an *) : 14/Nov/2020

I can't find where I am supposed to change the time. Am I supposed to go to Birth Data and change the time there?

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Reconctact Question Horary Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher's Reconctact Question Horary Chart.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 25

Osamenor

Staff member
What you posted is your birth chart with transits. That's not a horary chart. For horary, you need a whole new chart. Cast it as if you were casting a chart for a new person, but label it an event chart. Its birth information is the date, time, and place of the question.

Star Searcher

Is this the correct chart? Do I need to make an additional chart for my ex or is just one fine?

Attachments

• Star Searcher's Reconctact Question Horary Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher's Reconctact Question Horary Chart.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 30

Osamenor

Staff member
The chart is for the question, not a person. There's only one question, so there's only one chart.

That chart is correct, if it's for the date, time, and place of the question.

Bunraku

Well you’re in the 5th house of fun and pleasure, and in Scorpio which is in a fruitful/fertile sign, which explains the motivation of wanting to contact them.

Pass on this one. You, the Moon, is combust and detriment, oncoming a conjunction with the Sun. Receptions are bad too. Not a good sign for seeing things clearly.

He is Saturn in his own house. Minding his own business.

Star Searcher

@Bunruku: But I still plan to contact him. I'm just wondering if this is a good time to do this. Or should wait till later when the winds have blown (for example when I am in a new relationship and fully in a new chapter in my life).

In my original post I mentioned why I would like to contact him. I also thought of a third reason. This laptop that I am typing on is getting old and it's time to replace it with a new model so that I can do Zoom backgrounds without the need for a green screen. Back when my ex used to live in my apartment, he would hog this laptop all the time. It has a sh*t ton of his movie scripts and his various creative endeavors. I would like to dump this old laptop on him. Due to Covid, I will probably mail it. The other option is for me to send all of his creative content to his own laptop, but I don't have the technical skill to do that. Also, I don't think that he has his own laptop but is probably using the laptop of a family member in their apartment. BTW I haven't started looking at new laptops yet.

I'm not a astrologer. What does is a combust and detriment :moon:and how does this apply to my situation?

Star Searcher

If this is not the best time to contact him then when is the next best two/three week window for doing this? I know technically I can just call him or shoot a Facebook message at any time (free will and action), but I prefer to do this when conditions are more favorable. I'm trying to avoid a campaign by him to rope me back into a relationship. I want to be his friend, not girlfriend/wife. Also I don't know if he has deep resentments towards me because I dumped him.