Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

katydid

He will survive. He has the best medical treatments available. He has always been a strong, energetic man. I think he will pull through OK>

waybread

I suspect that Trump will survive, but I think he'll be in the fight of his life. Along with others in his inner circle who now have CV-19: Hope Hicks, Kellyanne Conway, and Melania Trump. I think several White House staff and Secret Service members also have it.

Trump attended several rallies and a fund-raiser immediately before announcing he has CV-19. Few people wore masks or socially distanced.

Trump will get the best medical care on the planet. Most of the people who attended his events won't be so lucky if they are infected.

Trump has several risk factors: age, weight, and build-up of plaque in some of his arteries. His 6th house of health is ruled by Saturn (traditional) and Uranus (modern.) Right now Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter oppose Trump's moon-Venus in Cancer, and moon-Mars in Aries squares them.

JUPITERASC

It would be interesting if someone could come up with a horary about this.
Horary not intended to answer such questions
UNLESS from someone very close to the President :smile:
because

obviously
hundreds of thousands of potential charts

from multiple curious members of the public

JUPITERASC

I Believe The Debate Got Trump Sick

Chris Wallace ADMITS Debate Didn't Follow Proper COVID Protocol :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJo5UvbDFoY

I suspect that Trump will survive, but I think he'll be in the fight of his life. Along with others in his inner circle who now have CV-19: Hope Hicks, Kellyanne Conway, and Melania Trump. I think several White House staff and Secret Service members also have it.

Trump attended several rallies and a fund-raiser immediately before announcing he has CV-19. Few people wore masks or socially distanced.

Trump will get the best medical care on the planet. Most of the people who attended his events won't be so lucky if they are infected.

Trump has several risk factors: age, weight, and build-up of plaque in some of his arteries. His 6th house of health is ruled by Saturn (traditional) and Uranus (modern.) Right now Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter oppose Trump's moon-Venus in Cancer, and moon-Mars in Aries squares them.

Ukpoohbear

No wonder Trump is ill, he’s had hate from half the world projected on to him for years now. It’ll be making him ill and have a nervous breakdown as well as Covid probably.

He will survive though, he has work to do. I’m sending him love.

JUPITERASC

President Trump Speak After Tested Positive To Covid-19
Promise To Make Things Work Out :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KntOTWyJmJ8&feature=youtu.be

No wonder Trump is ill,

he’s had hate from half the world projected on to him

for years now.

It’ll be making him ill and have a nervous breakdown as well as Covid probably.
He will survive though, he has work to do.

I’m sending him love.

e583a9cce2aa0567f71135afd5a970fb.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

The narcissistic abuse he suffered from his Dad also made him narcissistic too but deep down he’s a good egg. It also helped prepare him for exactly this situation: to be strong enough to lead the world.

Ukpoohbear

UK, you're viewing Trump from a distance. He's a lot different than what you imagine.

Yes I can accept this to be true. He is the opposite of my own ethics. I don’t like people that are narcissistic and who prioritize money and strength and who laugh at the sick or weak and use people. My opinion is definitely coming from a long distance.

blackbery

I pray he will survive, he has to be the leader at this crucial time in America or I don't think the country will survive.

No wonder Trump is ill, he’s had hate from half the world projected on to him for years now. It’ll be making him ill and have a nervous breakdown as well as Covid probably.

He will survive though, he has work to do. I’m sending him love.

Ukpoohbear

Nasty nasty. Weren't you just talking about all the hate he's had to endure & now you put that hate out?:sick:

It’s the truth though. Your own energy seems a bit spiteful. Just so you know, I bite back. But I’m behaving myself on this forum because I like coming here and I also know not to let people get to me now :tongue:

Ukpoohbear

Actually scrap my above comment. Let me answer you properly. I don’t think I was sending him hate because I don’t wish him ill. You can point out the truth about someone’s character and it is not projecting hate. There is a difference. The truth will set you free.

blackbery

He's got such a big heart it's beyond words. The 'holier-than-thou' haters who think they are so good & 'godly' & criticze Trump are the real narcissists. They believe they are 'above' materialism' & ego when the truth is we are all egoists.

Many in the Democrat Party are the most selfish, greedy, lazy f***ks you'll ever know, includ Biden. He got wealthy for 47 yrs & make sure his own family got wealthy but Trump is not a politician & never claimed to be a humble, pious monk like the hypocritical Biden.

President Trump is a patriot fighting for America & the American people. he didn't need the job, he donates his salary. He is not interested in keeping the elites like Biden, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer in power so that they can make more money from the taxpayer & keep power. They are power-hungry ghosts, emotionally & spiritually bankrupt beings who suck the American people dry with their greed.

If Trump doesn't recover, forget about America, it's over.

UK, you're viewing Trump from a distance. He's a lot different than what you imagine.

Thirdteenth

The narcissistic abuse he suffered from his Dad also made him narcissistic too but deep down he’s a good egg. It also helped prepare him for exactly this situation: to be strong enough to lead the world.

What a lovely discussion :joyful: It reminded me of this quote from the movie Scarface, delivered by Tony Montana (played by actor Al Pacino :love: There is a lot profanity here so, I will be censoring it a bit :biggrin:

Tony Montana: [to the restaurant patrons] What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f***in’ **holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f***in’ fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Is Donald Trump our modern day Tony Montana?! :surprised: Donald Montana?! *GASP*

david starling

He's got such a big heart it's beyond words. The 'holier-than-thou' haters who think they are so good & 'godly' & criticze Trump are the real narcissists. They believe they are 'above' materialism' & ego when the truth is we are all egoists.

Many in the Democrat Party are the most selfish, greedy, lazy f***ks you'll ever know, includ Biden. He got wealthy for 47 yrs & make sure his own family got wealthy but Trump is not a politician & never claimed to be a humble, pious monk like the hypocritical Biden.

President Trump is a patriot fighting for America & the American people. he didn't need the job, he donates his salary. He is not interested in keeping the elites like Biden, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer in power so that they can make more money from the taxpayer & keep power. They are power-hungry ghosts, emotionally & spiritually bankrupt beings who suck the American people dry with their greed.

If Trump doesn't recover, forget about America, it's over.

Blackbery, I like you. But, I really don't understand your adoration for Trump. Doesn't make sense to me. I didn't start out disliking him, it happened when I had a chance to observe his environmental policies, his acerbic behavior, and the divisive effect he's had on the nation. Then, I looked at his past behavior, etc.

And, why in the world do you think America needs Trump?