Help! When will I meet my future partner? I'm genuine and exhausted

Please help...When will I finally meet my love?

When will I meet my future partner?

I've been single since the end of 2015... for some reason I just haven't met the right person.:crying::( I am terribly exhausted recently and would beg to know when I will meet my future partner. When will this person appear?

Very grateful if someone could give me a clue. Thank you for reading this!

My birthchart FYI

astro-2at-when-will-i-meet-my-future-partner-hr-27067-153775.png

Not sure if it helps, but my birth chart is here:
astro-w2gw-girl-23010-63391.png

Attachments

• astro_2at_when_will_i_meet_my_future_partner_hr.27067.153775.jpg
    astro_2at_when_will_i_meet_my_future_partner_hr.27067.153775.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Amit89

Hi,

It seems like in the mid-term, not long and not straight away.

Your venus is quite strong and well aspected. Maybe with the opposition to pluto you don't reveal yourself, you come across a bit too strong?

Put yourself out there, try online dating, make eye contact with men who you like etc.

Last edited:

kalinka

Hi,
The moon is peregrine in Virgo and Void of Course. A VoC Moon tells us that the situation doesn't go anywhere until the moon leaves Virgo in about 2 Degrees. When she enters the next sign Libra she will perfect a conjunction with the Sun (7th house ruler and the significator for the potential other one and the future relationship). That will happen in about 6-7 Degrees. So I think maybe in that time frame (6-7 month) you will meet him/her. Also the Sun's next aspect is a square to Saturn (First house ruler=you). You will definitely interact with each other and there is a pontential that a relationship will develop but with much difficulties because it's a square.

waybread

Just to reinforce what kalinka said about the applying sun-Saturn square....

dreamhopper, is it possible that you are simply trying too hard? Why not take a brief holiday from trying so hard to meet someone, better to do things for yourself by yourself, without trying to please somebody else?

There are practical problems with wanting a relationship so much that you project a lot of need onto the first person who shows an interest in you.

The moon is technically void of the course, meaning that your romantic situation is unlikely to change soon.