Uranus in Taurus

PatAstro

Guess it depends on your Chart!

Uranus in Taurus is opposing Mars, Moon, Jupiter and Venus in Scorpio in the 6th house/7th house.

I ended up buying an ugly broken down old house. With no plumbing. Need a lot of repairs (hundreds of thousands of dollars). In a bad neighborhood. With a dog trying to attack me while it is on its leash. One day that leash will snap and someone will get hurt badly by that dog. I did contact the dog pound on the owner. I don't know if they still have the dog or not. I might as well bulldoze the house.

Last edited:

david starling

Uranus in Taurus is opposing Mars, Moon, Jupiter and Venus in Scorpio in the 6th house/7th house.

I ended up buying an ugly broken down old house. With no plumbing. Need a lot of repairs (hundreds of thousands of dollars). In a bad neighborhood. With a dog trying to attack me while it is on its leash. One day that leash will snap and someone will get hurt badly by that dog. I did contact the dog pound on the owner. I don't know if they still have the dog or not. I might as well bulldoze the house.

Was it an "impulse-buy", trusting to luck? Sounds more like Mars in Sagittarius.

PatAstro

Was it an "impulse-buy", trusting to luck? Sounds more like Mars in Sagittarius.

I bought the house through auction. I paid $4,000.
Well One day, something tells me to buy a house....
I wanted to make a short movie... so I needed a house with a basement.
If I bought a house in California, it would cost over $50,000.
So... houses are cheaper in places like Illinois and Michigan.

PatAstro

Here in Germany you don't get a house for less than 60.000 euro. And for this you have to repair much.

Yeah my insurance doesn't want to cover it...

Their letter...

In accordance with the Illinois Insurance Code, we wish to inform you that we will require the following repairs to be completed in order for us to continue your insurance coverage. Please confirm within 30 days of the above date that the recommended repairs will be completed within a period of time not to exceed 90 days from the date of this letter. If we have not received a reply within 30 days, or if you indicate to us that the repairs will not be completed within 90 days, a cancellation or non-renewal notice will be sent to you in accordance with the policy conditions.

Deteriorated asphalt shingles
Bowed roof with an estimated less than five years remaining
Missing siding
Damaged eaves/soffits/fascia
Boarded door/window

We will accept a written statement from a licensed contractor as certification that the recommended repairs have been completed. Any needed repairs should be completed in compliance with your local municipal building codes.

david starling

Is there any book or study relating mundane to natal astrology?
I am noticing interesting counter-intuitive effects of Uranus transits in my life - like the planet behaving differently in politics and collectives than in my natal chart, sometimes even oppositely.

I can relate it to the effect of the Age. It enhances Saturn in everyone's Chart, and the Chart determines Saturn's influence on the individual. But, there's an aggregate effect also. It's the same with Neptune and Pluto, all the "generational" indicators.
So, that would mean that your personal response to Uranian influence is out of sync with the aggregate, collective response. Sorry. I guess that makes you somehow unique. :biggrin:

david starling

I feel I should mention that the Ages overlap, and what I'm calling simply the "Age-indicator", is the leading, foreground point of the Age. There's also a background Age, since each Sign is first a foreground Age-sign; and then, when the next Sign's Age begins, it becomes the background Age-sign for that Age. The foreground Age affects individuality, the background Age affects traditionality, and there's a need to reconcile the two. This is according to theoretical pattern, but it does correlate to the historical timeline.
All of which is to say, that currently, Mars is the reconciling Planet. Like Saturn, it's enhanced in everyone's Chart during this Age of Capricorn. And, the aggregate effect of that Saturn-Mars combination is what's causing this to be an Age of great material achievement, as well as an Age of Tragedy of epic proportions.

Last edited:

david starling

If I follow - the tropical ages are direct motion, so the background age now would be Sagittarius, and how does Mars come to be the reconciling planet?
What is the planet reconciling foreground and background for the Aquarian age?

You and Kat are both too quick on the uptake, like c.t.! :biggrin:

All right, here's the pattern: Sagittarius is Mutable-Fire, and Capricorn is Cardinal-Earth. The Reconcilor is Domicle-ruler of the Sign with foreground Modality (in this case Cardinal), and the background-sign Element (Fire).
During the Age of Sagittarius, Poseidon/Neptune was Reconcilor, with that difficult mix of background Fixed-Water and foreground Mutable-Fire. The Hellenistic culture was known to others as "the Sea Peoples", and all the Greek city-states were dependent on the Sea.
This Age, the unfortunate aggregate effect after the influence of Mars is filtered through everyone's Chart, is dependence on war, and the collective belief that force and violence are both necessary and unavoidable.

Last edited:

david starling

The Earth itself (Herself?) is the Reconciler for Earth's foreground Age of Aquarius/background Capricorn, as measured by the Earth's "Age-interval", which is constructed as one Sign's length (30 degrees). Sort of like a transiting Sign that moves in and out of convergence with each Sign in order. Its leading point is the Age-indicator, and it can be pictured as "Gaia's Trident" with its two boundaries and the center-point.

Last edited:

david starling

The Aquarian Age will be self-Reconciling. It will also be a Facilitating Age, whereas the Age of Sagittarius was Exalted and this Age of Capricorn is Sense of Purpose. [using 12/12]

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Uranus in Taurus opposite the "Metsuleah" star in 29' Libra entering Scorpio (the exact location is in Ophiuchus), the oldest star in the universe (13.8 bil. years old) and moving west about 6 degrees in 1,500 years. If it does get in 1' Scorpio, this is a pivotal time for the world and it's going to be frightening for us. In astrology, Metsuleah would be in the cusp of Virgo and Libra (Virgo is the mother of the world, Libra is judgement and Scorpio is death and destruction).

Uranus in Taurus disturbs balance and harmony, like seismic risk factors in California are heightened with Saturn and Pluto in an earth sign Capricorn, and the risk of an economic disaster in the early 2020's to affect the entire world's markets including the USA when Saturn transits it's own ruling sign and the malefic Pluto signifies a possible record financial loss and natural disasters.

And in numerology, the zip and area codes with the number "13" in Southern CA: postal 913+, 922+ and 931+; and telephone 661, 760 and 805 will have the highest likelihood to be the epicenter of a M7+ earthquake between now and the end of 2020. Where I live in the Palm Springs area on the Southern section of the San Andreas fault is at a very high risk of a major earthquake. And the zip code is 922+ and the area code is 760, right in the middle of my listing.

Last edited:

david starling

So I got lost here and need a little more background.

It seems to work out well that the Sagittarian Age had a Piscean ruler as reconciler (even if they didn't know it at the time).

On the note of Uranus in Taurus, I am leaving this charmingly written article: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/08/arrogance-anthropocene/595795/
Though I disagree with all the conclusions the author seems to yearn towards EXCEPT humility :)

For ancient Egypt, the reconciling Sign was Aquarius, and Nuit, Goddess of the Heavens, was Reconcilor. That was Scorpio foreground, Libra background. For the beginning of city-state civilization as described in Western history, in the Tigris Euphrates region, it was the tropical Age of Libra, with Inanna/Ishtar/(now known as Venus) as Domicle-ruler. That was Libra foreground and Virgo background, so Saturn was Reconcilor. Capricorn was the resolving Sign, and had a major influence on how civilization was originally structured.
I'm using the feminine version of Aquarian Domicile-ruler, and equating Goddess of the Heavens and Muse of astrology, Urania, with Egypt's Nuit.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Again, the numerology: Ridgecrest CA's double seismic event over the 4th of July weekend...the city's zip code 93-555. It may not be the dreaded triple 6 or mark of the beast, but I would worry about "13" and "23" than the triple 5's. And the phone area code 559 where the San Andreas fault crosses a little town called Parkfield, the most seismically active place in California. "55" is a high risk number. I keep an eye out on Uranus' Taurean placements, retrogrades and whatever crosses an earth sign like Virgo or Capricorn, and the opposite sign Scorpio in 2019 and 2020, that could produce an earthquake, most likely in the Kern county sector of the San Andreas fault overdue for the "big one".

greybeard

I have Uranus in Taurus in my natal chart. Has it been that long? Yup.

Concepcion Quake could have been predicted +/- about 2 weeks, for either Concepcion or Melbourne (same latitude). At that latitude the Saturn square Pluto transit was also in mundane square as it passed overhead.

Chile would have been the logical predictive choice over eastern Australia, because in a subduction zone.

Hiroshima, 6 August 1945. Uranus in Gemini, elevated in 10th. The actual explosion was aerial.

Death of John Denver. His tight natal conjunction of Uranus and Mercury in Gemini (Gemini rising) foretell his sudden, unexpected, highly unusual death when his small experimental aircraft plummeted into Monterrey Bay from 500 feet. Death is shown not only by the 8th.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I'm keeping an eye on two zip codes here in So CA: 92213 (92210-12) around Indio, CA a few miles from the San Andreas, and 92223 for Banning-Beaumont CA on the San Jacinto fault branching south of the San Andreas. And the phone codes (52) 66+ (and 68+) for the Mexicali area, Baja California, where the Easter Sunday quake of 2010 measured at Mag. 7.1 was epicentered on the southern section of the San Jacinto fault with another name: the Laguna Salada south of the US-Mexico border. The range of where a future "big one" could hit extends from the NV state line, Mono Lake, Long Valley caldera, Inyo county (Owens valley) and Ridgecrest in the Indian Wells valley, ironically the town of Indian Wells in the Coachella valley is high risk with the towns of Indio and Coachella...I happen to live in the Palm Springs area and I'm concerned.

CapAquaPis

For Parans charts of 5 places ruled by Leo: Larchmont, NY (part of the 3% per capita infection in Westchester county); Leon, Spain; Lombardy, Italy; London, England, UK; and Lyon, France. In Parans, the locational sun sign is in the 7th or descendant house. Looking at the 4th house is Uranus in Taurus and Eris in Aries, increased the risk of having the worst of the global Covid-19 pandemic for these places. The sign of diseases is Leo, although the lunar node in Gemini in their 5th are huge contributors to having a disaster. And Uranus in the 4th house of anyone and anything is malefic, it gets worse when it's in the sign of Taurus (in 2018-26), an era of crisis in global, national and local levels which we observed in 2020.

david starling

For Parans charts of 5 places ruled by Leo: Larchmont, NY (part of the 3% per capita infection in Westchester county); Leon, Spain; Lombardy, Italy; London, England, UK; and Lyon, France. In Parans, the locational sun sign is in the 7th or descendant house. Looking at the 4th house is Uranus in Taurus and Eris in Aries, increased the risk of having the worst of the global Covid-19 pandemic for these places. The sign of diseases is Leo, although the lunar node in Gemini in their 5th are huge contributors to having a disaster. And Uranus in the 4th house of anyone and anything is malefic, it gets worse when it's in the sign of Taurus (in 2018-26), an era of crisis in global, national and local levels which we observed in 2020.

I consider Uranian influence as benefic. In Taurus, it's guiding us towards a more humane economic system. Saturn's the problem.