Is he dangerous for me ?

Scherzy

Hello, I'm a newbie who just learned astrology.
Can you comment on the position of the nessus on this map, the cadres and the longevity of the relationship?
Is this a good or bad sinastria?
Uranus venus square angle in the composition makes me very sad. I like this guy very much.

I am the moon sagit person btw .Thank you!

Last edited:

ashriia

Uranus square venus doesn't mean it will only be a sexual relationship. It moreso means the attraction will be quite quick. Also for this kind of aspect its better if the relationship is unconventional in some way. Granted it also is a breakup aspect- but it can also be one of those unstable relationships were the couple is always breaking up and getting back together.

A few things though. Not about nessus. I see its your venus in the composite that is square neptune and quincunx pluto. I definitely believe you when you say you like him very much. If you are going to/or are pursuing this person, make sure there is not something you are overlooking about him. You asking this kind of question if he is dangerous is for you... makes me wonder if your intuition is already speaking to you? Whatever the case, honor your intuition and gut feelings when getting involved with anyone new.

Scherzy

Uranus square venus doesn't mean it will only be a sexual relationship. It moreso means the attraction will be quite quick. Also for this kind of aspect its better if the relationship is unconventional in some way. Granted it also is a breakup aspect- but it can also be one of those unstable relationships were the couple is always breaking up and getting back together.

A few things though. Not about nessus. I see its your venus in the composite that is square neptune and quincunx pluto. I definitely believe you when you say you like him very much. If you are going to/or are pursuing this person, make sure there is not something you are overlooking about him. You asking this kind of question if he is dangerous is for you... makes me wonder if your intuition is already speaking to you? Whatever the case, honor your intuition and gut feelings when getting involved with anyone new.
Thank you so much :) also Is he into me?

Scherzy

You should ask him. He has heavy aries energy, being blunt wont scare him off.

Hahah yes,he said to me 'I love you' so so fast and it has confused me.

In my own personal map, my husband is prone to weight gain,
Me and my friend have seen that it has a dominant character, is open to business change and has the potential for dependency.
Sometimes I think that person is 'that'.
what do you think of it ?

ashriia

Weight gain. Im thinking probably not. Sun and jupiter are in aries. Aries is more of an active sign. Also your mars is in scorpio. Again probably not.

Other ways that can work, is someone a bit on the selfish side, big ego, probably will come across like a sag sun. Maybe also tall. Since large can work in all directions!

SunConjunctUranus

Re: pm

Hi Scherzy,

Hello, I'm a newbie who just learned astrology.

Good idea to learn more about astrology in this sub forum: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=92

Can you comment on the position of the nessus on this map, the cadres and the longevity of the relationship?
Is this a good or bad sinastria?
Uranus venus square angle in the composition makes me very sad. I like this guy very much. Or does that mean he just wants sex?
I am waiting for your comments about the charts :)
What do you see?

There're some astrologers who using outermost planets and asteroids in astrology and there're some who don't. I'm more sided into astrologers who don't use it because it's too far away from the Earth to reflect the lights and there is no essential dignity or debility rulership over these objects. So IMO, outermost planets and asteroids are not making any impact at all in your synastry.

Personally, I don't have proper knowledge with the so-called "composite chart" and I agree with more experienced astrologer who made a good point about "composite chart". This is what he thought:

Composite charts are indeed fictitious, but since synastry by comparison of places are based on the scientific aspects of the stars, we must employ them, and Ptolemy gives natural procedures for this in 4.5 and 4.7 of the Tetrabiblos. See http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/4B*.html#5

In my own personal map, I have seen that my husband is prone to weight gain and has a predominant character, open to job change and a potential for addiction.
Sometimes I think that person is "he".Sometimes I think that he doesnt care about me...
What do you think?

You're still young. Not even over 24 years of age, so it's good idea to focus on your study or career.

I am the moon sagit person btw .Thank you!

kZK59F.png

XaO2OS.png

Ptolemy will looking at the position of the moon for men's birth chart in synastry and he will looking at the aspect from men's moon to the female's sun. It's preferably for this luminary are making a positive aspect, whether sextile or trine because it will be playing an important role for the longevity of the relationship nor shall we say lasting.

In your case, your sun and his moon are in the same sign which in aries, indeed it's very favorable for a relationship. To extend the positive aspects, his venus appear to be in the same sign and venus is in sect because venus is the most benefic planets in a birth chart for nocturnal nativity. However, his saturn is combust and fall in the sign of aries moreover saturn is out of sect and the most malefic planet for noctunal nativity.

There're other important factors which need to consider but the reliability of the birth time must be clear before making final consideration. Hope it could help.

R

Last edited:

Scherzy

Re: pm

Hi Scherzy,

Good idea to learn more about astrology in this sub forum: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=92

There're some astrologers who using outermost planets and asteroids in astrology and there're some who don't. I'm more sided into astrologers who don't use it because it's too far away from the Earth to reflect the lights and there is no essential dignity or debility rulership over these objects. So IMO, outermost planets and asteroids are not making any impact at all in your synastry.

Personally, I don't have proper knowledge with the so-called "composite chart" and I agree with more experienced astrologer who made a good point about "composite chart". This is what he thought:

You're still young. Not even over 24 years of age, so it's good idea to focus on your study or career.

Ptolemy will looking at the position of the moon for men's birth chart in synastry and he will looking at the aspect from men's moon to the female's sun. It's preferably for this luminary are making a positive aspect, whether sextile or trine because it will be playing an important role for the longevity of the relationship nor shall we say lasting.

In your case, your sun and his moon are in the same sign which in aries, indeed it's very favorable for a relationship. To extend the positive aspects, his venus appear to be in the same sign and venus is in sect because venus is the most benefic planets in a birth chart for nocturnal nativity. However, his saturn is combust and fall in the sign of aries moreover saturn is out of sect and the most malefic planet for noctunal nativity.

There're other important factors which need to consider but the reliability of the birth time must be clear before making final consideration. Hope it could help.

R
Thank you so much :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Darkgirl

Banned
What I see is that your AC conjunct his DC and vice versa. That's good because you look for a partner (DC) which is represented by him (AC) . Unfortunately there are so many asteroids that it is complicated to see the aspects between your planets. Also there is no chart were are all synastry aspects are drawn