Donald Trump will be impeached.

Dirius

@Dirius

With due respect to your native homeland in Argentina and little bit of topic based on the title of this thread, I once read in this thread where you said that America Latino is every race who lived in south america. But as far as I understand about America Latino, they're all seems like "spanish speaking people", and we know that there are few country who are not speaking spanish in south america like Brazil or Suriname. I want to ask something becasue I'm not really familiar with the culture there, not being racist.

Now the question is are Brazilians or Suriname can be considered as America Latino despite not speaking spanish primarily? And also there is confusion in my understanding regarding Mexico's geograpical which is more in the North/Middle of America but they consider themself as Amreica Latino aswell, why?

"Latin" america comes from the conquests of both Spanish and Portuguese colonies in the region, because they speak languages with a root in latin (spanish, portuguese, french, etc.)- and are former colonies to european countries, with most citizens being of mixed european descent.

Its pretty much an old term europeans created to distinguish between people who were born in continental europe and in the colonies. To be honest we don't identify ourselves as "latino" or "hispanic", or in any other way rather than nationality.

Journalist Lara Logan (formerly of CBS 60 Minutes who left after publicly caling mainstream media 'propagandists'). She said Saturday that the response to the Mueller report was striking because of what was not happening: there were no blaring headlines boldly proclaiming the vindication of President Donald Trump.

My question is this: If charges had been brought against the president, then the headlines would all be screaming about, you know, victory for the Left.

There is something else that bothers me with much of the reporting -- you keep seeing high-up in many articles, this line that ‘six members of the Trump campaign have been indicted by the Mueller investigation’ — but nobody writes ‘although none of them were charged with conspiracy with Russia,’ the central question of the Mueller investigation. That always comes way, way, way down further in the reporting.

Logan explained that, as a journalist, there was “a very simple fix. You can say six people were charged, but none of those charges had anything to do with conspiring with Russia. That doesn’t mislead the reader or the viewer. Because it’s very clear what people were charged with.”

david starling

No collusion necessary: Since the Russians influenced the election in favor of the winner, within the United States, the result is invalid. We have a bogus President!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

gladthe-msmis-focused-on-trump-collusion-with-russia-so-they-20088878.png

just-about-everyonie-implicated-in-this-2009-russian-nuclear-case-28418223.png

ynnest

No collusion necessary: Since the Russians influenced the election in favor of the winner, within the United States, the result is invalid. We have a bogus President!

In the matrix system you all are living in everything is upside down which means that the dark forces steal the energy of the true story and then twist it around and projects their own guilt on their opponents and steal their opponents innocence to make it seem that Trump is the guilty one and Clinton/the media are the innocent ones.

The ones with connections to Russia are the Clintons.

Y

david starling

In the matrix system you all are living in everything is upside down which means that the dark forces steal the energy of the true story and then twist it around and projects their own guilt on their opponents and steal their opponents innocence to make it seem that Trump is the guilty one and Clinton/the media are the innocent ones.

The ones with connections to Russia are the Clintons.

Y

One of the right-wing talking points against Hillary was that she would go to war against Russia. As for connections with Russia, check out who's living in Trumb Tower.

AJ Astrology

Hi david starling,

I guess it's perfectly okay if the media influences the elections. Great attitude.

I would have voted for Bernie, but the media had already anointed Billary as king and we never got the chance, because the media rigged it from the start.

Those 77,744 people in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Billary, but would have vote for Bernie.

Think about that.

Like moths to a flame or birds of a feather they will all hang together. Only 4 more months before their game really begins to fall apart. They're gone in 10.

Thank you UNIQUE, once again you are right on with the astrology.

Hi uniqueastrology and blackberry,

Progressions are highly inaccurate in part because they're subject to wide interpretation.

That's why we never mix beliefs with astrology. If you can't be objective, the best course is to bow out.

Helena11

No. They have already said they didnt have any reason to impeach him and the endeavor is finished. They simply do not like the man for personal reasons, and that is not a reason for impeachment. It's been over for a few weeks.

SunConjunctUranus

Hi david starling,

Progressions are highly inaccurate in part because they're subject to wide interpretation.

That's why we never mix beliefs with astrology. If you can't be objective, the best course is to bow out.

Agreed, it's erroneous astrology as Master petosiris might say.

david starling

Hi david starling,

I guess it's perfectly okay if the media influences the elections. Great attitude.

I would have voted for Bernie, but the media had already anointed Billary as king and we never got the chance, because the media rigged it from the start.

Those 77,744 people in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Billary, but would have vote for Bernie.

Think about that.

There's a law against foreign agents posing as American citizens and using American media to influence an election. Facebook needed to use the technicality that it happened on their watch in electronic media, whereas the old law specified print media, which was all there was at the time. That's been corrected. So, regardless of Facebook's legal culpability, the fact remains that the law was, in fact broken: Foreign agents posing as American citizens on American media did a relentless hatchet job on Hillary Clinton's reputation, in violation of the law. That invalidated the election. We have a bogus President, who is attempting to wield dictatorial power in violation of the Constitution. It's not over yet.

rahu

Banned
(Mueller covered up 911, what to think that he would not coverup trump's felonies. they are all in the same swamp rahu)
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...r-2918134.html

Mueller Covered Up 9/11 For Deep State! Why Is He Special Counsel! Trump In Grave Danger!

Key Point: Robert Mueller was deliberately selected to lead the FBI during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. It was by purposeful design that his tenure as FBI Director began on September 4, 2001, just 7 days before the 9/11 false flag terror operation. And he remained in that job for 12 long years until September 4, 2013 to ensure that the FBI would never professionally investigate the greatest crime ever perpetrated on US soil. In fact, Mueller’s 12 years are marked by an overwhelming body of evidence which proves his willful neglect, dereliction of duty, official misconduct and misprision of felony. Clearly, Mueller’s greatest crime was overseeing the institutional cover-up of the 9/11 government conspiracy to commit acts of terror, murder and destruction against the American people. FBI Director Robert Mueller: Oversaw the Biggest Coverup in U.S. History—9/11

ynnest

There's a law against foreign agents posing as American citizens and using American media to influence an election. Facebook needed to use the technicality that it happened on their watch in electronic media, whereas the old law specified print media, which was all there was at the time. That's been corrected. So, regardless of Facebook's legal culpability, the fact remains that the law was, in fact broken: Foreign agents posing as American citizens on American media did a relentless hatchet job on Hillary Clinton's reputation, in violation of the law. That invalidated the election. We have a bogus President, who is attempting to wield dictatorial power in violation of the Constitution. It's not over yet.

You are not talking about Hillary but the stolen soul energy that she has stolen from her victims which gives her the ability to project false flares of light. Thank god this ”entity” did not come into power as she is the one who carries the dictatorial energy, NOT Trump.

There are human beings with souls and there are machine hybrids that were artificially created to further the enslavement agenda. Trump has a heart.

Y

JUPITERASC

Hi david starling,
I guess it's perfectly okay if the media influences the elections.
Great attitude.

I would have voted for Bernie, but
the media had already anointed Billary as king
and we never got the chance, because
the media rigged it from the start.

Those 77,744 people in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
didn't vote for Trump, they
voted against Billary,

but would have vote for Bernie.

Think about that.

Progressions are highly inaccurate in part
because they're subject to wide interpretation.
That's why we never mix beliefs with astrology.
If you can't be objective, the best course is to bow out.

shH8ygK.png

david starling

You are not talking about Hillary but the stolen soul energy that she has stolen from her victims which gives her the ability to project false flares of light. Thank god this ”entity” did not come into power as she is the one who carries the dictatorial energy, NOT Trump.

There are human beings with souls and there are machine hybrids that were artificially created to further the enslavement agenda. Trump has a heart.

Y

Tell that to all the contractors he ripped off, and the workers he underpaid, and the people he's depriving of food stamps to balance out the massive tax cuts for his wealthy cronies, the environmental and worker-safeguards he's dismantling, the wife he raped and beat (her sworn affidavit is still on file) and forced to agree to drop the charges or lose her alimony, the immigrant children he separated from their parents who have "disappeared" , and those who were sexually abused.
Many have fallen under his spell, and apparently you can count yourself among them. Hillary ISN'T the issue any more. There's a real threat of a dictatorship looming over this nation, but you can't see it, and I'm sorry for that. I've never idolized a President, so maybe I'm immune to that sort of thing, and don't know what it's like.
He recently bragged that the Democrats should fear his "friends" in the military , police departments, and biker gangs. He rules by threat and intimidation. He's openly admired brutal dictators, takes credit for things he didn't do and denies blame for things he has done. And, no one seems to be able to hold him accountable. THAT'S what's worrying me.