Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

Obama was voted in twice for President!

He's still one of the most popular Presidents of all time.

Obama lost 63 seats in 2010 midterms, more than any other president, when idiots who voted for him realized he was hopeless and there would be no change. Politics as usual. Remember his promise "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. It will be a lot cheaper, too!::whistling:

Trump actually gained senate seats which is unheard of. Important because the Senate confirms judges all over the country. The Senate also amends bills sent over by the House. There are hundreds of bills from the Repub controlled House that will most likely be confirmed next year by the Repub Senate. They didn't have enough votes in the last two years.

Look at the Russia hoax perpetrated by the Demonrats because they are poor losers. Weaponized Obama intelligence services tried to overthrow a sitting president! Banana republic!

Last edited:

blackbery

Well done again Unique.

On the day transit Saturn is conjunct the MC (3rd and final pass in 2019) of my natal for Putin in St Petersburg:

Jared Kushner – Noon Chart Jan 10, 1981, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00 White House Dist of Columbia 38°N53’50” 077°W02’13”

Sun 20°Cp23’09”

Transits Nov 4 2019 – Noon Chart Nov 4 2019, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00 White House Dist of Columbia 38°N53’50” 077°W02’13”

Mars 20°Li25’44”
Pluto 20°Cp53’32”

Plus transit Mars at 199°10′ is on natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 199°18′.

January 2020 coming right up.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Add Lindsey Graham to the list of rethugs taken down by the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto wrecking ball of January 2020. The trio will square his natal Neptune (which stationed the day before his birth and only moved 3 SECONDS of arc on it, so timing of aspect is exact) and oppose his Sun/Mars midpoint at the same time (January 13) transit Neptune is trine his Sun.

However he will probably know the ship is going down for sure when transit Neptune begins it's 7 oppositions in 32 months to his progressed Sun on April 27, 2019. That will be a constant through all the rest of 2019 and will last until way past the 2020 elections.

Attachments

• lg psun.gif
    lg psun.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

david starling

Trollump wants his Wall so badly, he doesn't care how many people he hurts to get it. Symbolically, he even caused the lights on the national Christmas tree to be turned off!

Dirius

So, the market must be down, then. Otherwise, you'd be giving him credit for it being up.

Market soared in the past few days. As I said before, speculation is what drives the market, not the president of any country. In any case, at some point it will go down again, only to rise, and continue that cycle.

rahu

Banned
Trumpublicans aren't taking the pills, they're drinking the Kool-Aid. :sleeping:

just a side note about the phrase "drinking Kool-Aid"
this entered the culture lexicon after rev. jim jones murdered about 800 followers at jonestown in 1978 by making many drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

but what was covered up my the media was that jim jones was transporting cocaine to the US for the head of the Italian mafia in san francisco,mayor george moscone..... who was assassinated 18 days after the jonestown murders .

rahu

david starling

Secobarbitol is a pill that can cause death, and was known as "reds" in the 1970s. The term "OD" refers to "overdose", especially when taking too much of a substance leads to death.

serafin5

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dump Trump has fooled a lot of people but recent polls show the majority of Americans want him OUT, GONE, IMPEACHED!

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

The poll shows that a majority of voters polled think some kind of action should be taken against Trump, though they are divided on how far lawmakers should go as Democrats prepare to take over the House majority.

Asked whether Trump should be impeached and removed from office for his actions, censured by Congress or whether Congress should take no action, 39 percent of respondents said Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

If not impeached i can see him being assassinated. Check out his natal mars.

unique_astrology

Right wing can't deal with their own fact sources.

"What Happened When A Trump Supporter Challenged Me About the Wall"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=11604472

"“Okay, I’ll play,” I responded. And in order to avoid being accused of bias, I explained that I would use only conservative sources to prove my point. My primary source was a policy paper by the Cato Institute, a conservative, rightwing think tank, ..."

"So what happened after I posted this conservative-sourced, fact-based list of why the wall is a bad idea?

Silence."

No one answered, then the OP took the post down.

More sources listed at the end of the post.

Last edited:

david starling

Right wing can't deal with their own fact sources.

"What Happened When A Trump Supporter Challenged Me About the Wall"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=11604472

"“Okay, I’ll play,” I responded. And in order to avoid being accused of bias, I explained that I would use only conservative sources to prove my point. My primary source was a policy paper by the Cato Institute, a conservative, rightwing think tank, ..."

"So what happened after I posted this conservative-sourced, fact-based list of why the wall is a bad idea?

Silence."

No one answered, then the OP took the post down.

More sources listed at the end of the post.

Those are Republican sources. Trumpublicans are Republicans In Name Only.

unique_astrology

How out of touch with reality are the rethugs? Young people having good, clean, fun is a scandal? Do they keep their kids in straight jackets?

https://youtu.be/Qj2Xald7NYQ

"As Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was being sworn in to Congress on Thursday, a video apparently intending to smear the young Democrat was being widely shared on Twitter. But attempts to bash the freshman congresswoman backfired after the clip, which shows a college-aged Ocasio-Cortez dancing gleefully, went viral."

unique_astrology

Attachments

• 116th Congress.gif
    116th Congress.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: