My solar return chart! Anyone can read it?

Theofilos

Hey guys I just found the solar return system. It seems to be quite impressive! I'm new into astrology so I don't know how to read it or even google it... Give me your thoughts, what should i be aware about my new year and how this retrogate mercury square mars will affect my life! Can anyone help me read all my chart? Thanks a lot :love:

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01__20161027.24306.3745.jpg
    astro_32gw_01__20161027.24306.3745.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 47
  • astro_23gw_01__20161027.24424.6139.jpg
    astro_23gw_01__20161027.24424.6139.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 46

JUPITERASC

Hey guys I just found the solar return system. It seems to be quite impressive!
I'm new into astrology so I don't know how to read it or even google it...

Give me your thoughts, what should i be aware about my new year
and how this retrogate mercury square mars will affect my life!
Can anyone help me read all my chart? Thanks a lot :love:
Check out our EDUCATION BOARD article by Starlink
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763 :smile:

Arena

Solar returns should be read in a zodiac corrected for precession. Therefore the sidereal zodiac will deliver more accurate results in solar returns.

I see that in Athens your most angular planets are Mercury and then Pluto on west point.

Mercury is in partile aspects to both Moon and Saturn, so those aspects are most relevant for you IF you live in Athens. IF you live somewhere else, you must state that since solar returns should always be casted for place of your residence.

Natally this is what is most prominent in you:
MOON to MERCURY

MERCURY to SATURN
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - from http://www.scribd.com/doc/48191491/Donald-a-Bradley-AstroCartoGraphy#scribd ]

PLUTO FOREGROUND
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - from http://solunars.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1197]

Last edited by a moderator:

Arena

This is your solar return for 2016.
Pluto exact conjunct Sun and they are angular on IC, that means serious changes in your life. Uranus is conjunct Dsc also denotes sudden unexpected changes.

Are you planning to move next year?

Pluto to Sun is a dramatic aspect. It is a turning-point in the life, the closing of old cycles and the birth of new. Your whole life may suddenly and dramatically change under the aegis of a foreground Sun-Pluto configuration.

Uranus on Dsc means changes in relationships, which now require more attention and energy. Exciting new relationships possible; while existing ones demand redesigning. Separations possible; but a strong pair-bond will be renewed if both are willing to rework it. Dependency and possessiveness don't work.

Solar return Neptune will be conjunct your natal MC, causing confusion and lack of direction in work situation or if you are able to utilize the positive side of Neptune, can mean an artistic kind of job.

Solar return Mercury is partile conjunct natal Venus, meaning intense communication about love and relationships.

Solar return Saturn conjunct natal west point adding to the meaning of troubles in relationships and might even mean a separation.

Mars on solar return east point, meaning aggresion and irritation, but could also denote physical action and sex.

Attachments

• Theofilos solar return 2016.jpg
    Theofilos solar return 2016.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 25

Theofilos

Thank you Arena for your post it's really appreciated! :love:
About my natal chart now... the only thing that I saw on every astrology site is that mercury trine saturn is high skills of organization and practicality how did you come to this conclusion? Also my pluto square MC witch was really hard for me in the first years of high school cause I thought there is a problem with me but I learned to understand how it works and everything is fine right now! Also can you check my full natal chart with chiron, part of fortune, vertex, lilith, ceres, vesta, pallas, and juno aspects?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_.35208.16286.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_.35208.16286.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 25

Theofilos

About my solar return chart now... Pluto is conjucting my sun for the second year in a row and uranus square them both! last year was a really hard year for me I lost my best friend not in a physical way but we lost our ways. It was really hard for me but also I needed that change cause he was really really bad person (venus oppossition with moon, venus square pluto, moon square pluto)... He was always talking about other people and I really couldn't stand there and listen to all this sh*t :whistling: .Also I changed my whole life due to this event! So thanks for your answer to solar return chart! :love: Also I'm really afraid about this solar return mars square mercury and natal venus and natal neptune any thoughts?

Theofilos

Also this is my nata-solar return chart with houses give it a look if you want and also this chart will affect my life in a couple of months so I'm trying to see what is going to be seen in my new year!

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01__20161028.36064.46315.jpg
    astro_31gw_01__20161028.36064.46315.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 15

Arena

Thank you Arena for your post it's really appreciated! :love:
Also can you check my full natal chart with chiron, part of fortune, vertex, lilith, ceres, vesta, pallas, and juno aspects?

No I can not do that :)
I already spent about 2 hours on looking at your charts in the way I judge most accurate of all methods I've seen so far.
I am not into these asteroid readings.