Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-14-2015, 05:30 PM

Why am I unattractive and uncreative?

My chart says I should be atleast semi pleasent and creative but actually I am a pretty intense person. I always had weight issues as despite being a beautiful baby was a pretty hideious teen. My mom even hid my teen photos. Venus 1st on asc conjunct moon wtf. Also I am not creative I just am very good at picking up clues and feeding off other people's ideas. If I am alone in a room and told to be creative I will just zone out for hours. I also go semi insane alone and my need to be around people is really intense. I degenerate alone. So wtf astrology.

Last edited by Love2Know; 08-14-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 08-14-2015, 05:46 PM

Re: Why am I unattractive and uncreative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post

My chart says I should be atleast semi pleasent and creative but actually I am a pretty intense person.
I always had weight issues as despite being a beautiful baby was a pretty hideious teen.
My mom even hid my teen photos. Venus 1st on asc conjunct moon wtf.
Also I am not creative I just am very good at picking up clues and feeding off other people's ideas.
If I am alone in a room and told to be creative I will just zone out for hours. I also go semi insane alone
and my need to be around people is really intense. I degenerate alone. So wtf astrology.
Influence of natal Venus is dependent on sign location and condition of natal Venus
whether Venus and/or Moon is ascendant ruler influences appearance and manners
aspects to ascendant by other natal planets modify the story as well
Venus on ascendant and/or aspecting ascendant is associated with having dimples
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
IleneK (08-14-2015)
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Influence of natal Venus is dependent on sign location and condition of natal Venus
whether Venus and/or Moon is ascendant ruler influences appearance and manners
aspects to ascendant by other natal planets modify the story as well
Venus on ascendant and/or aspecting ascendant is associated with having dimples
Well my venus leo 1si is in good standing. I had one unpronounced dimple that faded.
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:24 PM

You still have weight issues? If so, how is your attitude towards physical exercise?
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
You still have weight issues? If so, how is your attitude towards physical exercise?
Yes extreme weight fluctuation linked to generalized anxiety disorder. It is ok I can work out and gain weight. I have constant stress hormones I guess?
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:41 PM

Yeah, stress kills gainz my friend.
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Yeah, stress kills gainz my friend.
I always have underline panic since birth. It is part of my personality. I have an aweful memory also. I also have an eye twitch lol. I sound like a mess lolol i cannot watch or read the news. I got curious and read some stuff and now im paying for it phyiscally.
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I always have underline panic since birth. It is part of my personality. I have an aweful memory also. I also have an eye twitch lol. I sound like a mess lolol i cannot watch or read the news. I got curious and read some stuff and now im paying for it phyiscally.
wow, you're pretty delicate. How you manage?
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
wow, you're pretty delicate. How you manage?
I just get really mad and let it out and obbsessive working out and smoking but then I had my son and ßtopped both. So now I am looking into milder workouts and maybe yoga lol.
Unread 08-14-2015, 06:56 PM

Also I have a bad bad temper due to anxiety.
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:07 PM

Yeah, maybe the milder workouts/ yoga will help your anxiety and calm you down.
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Yeah, maybe the milder workouts/ yoga will help your anxiety and calm you down.
Yes anyways I do not see venus conjunct moon and asc in my life.
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:18 PM

Really? Because based on what you said you have a deep need of feeling comfortable. (Venus and Moon). Your weight fluctuates (Moon). You're impressionable to your environment/ 'bad vibes' ( Moon). You need social contact or else you go mad (Venus and Moon). You have a terrible temper (Leo) based on your emotional nature (Moon). Also the softness (moon and Venus).

Seems to be functioning quite a bit and I have only just spoken to you. (they are on the ascendant after all).
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Really? Because based on what you said you have a deep need of feeling comfortable. (Venus and Moon). Your weight fluctuates (Moon). You're impressionable to your environment/ 'bad vibes' ( Moon). You need social contact or else you go mad (Venus and Moon). You have a terrible temper (Leo) based on your emotional nature (Moon). Also the softness (moon and Venus).

Seems to be functioning quite a bit and I have only just spoken to you. (they are on the ascendant after all).
Ok ok true but
I guess I mean on a more positive side like beauty wise :/ not a hyper sensitive freak way lol talk about a monkey paw aspect.
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:54 PM

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how my Jupiter conjunct Asc manifests. You live and you learn, I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (09-08-2015)
Unread 08-14-2015, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Hey, I'm still trying to figure out how my Jupiter conjunct Asc manifests. You live and you learn, I guess.
I have sun trine jup *shrug* I am still pissed my son has chrion 4 pisces congunct moon *shudder* several people tell me he is going to be a super mommas boy lol but I read astrologers say the mom is just aweful if the kid has this. F#*@$$ very harsh
Unread 08-14-2015, 08:08 PM

Well, if your son's moon is qualitatively good then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Unfortunately, my moon is stressed and the relationship with my mother is shot.
Unread 08-14-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Well, if your son's moon is qualitatively good then I don't think you have anything to worry about. Unfortunately, my moon is stressed and the relationship with my mother is shot.
His moon aspects are good though in pisces lol but moon trine saturn really shows. He is very determined and very into dancing since birth I swear lol. Though when I get too mad or stressed and he is there I start busting out into dance lololol Sorry to hear about your relationship with your mom.
Unread 08-14-2015, 08:20 PM

Sounds like he is in good hands. I'd say stop stressing but I know how mothers can be.
Unread 08-14-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Sounds like he is in good hands. I'd say stop stressing but I know how mothers can be.
Yeah I just ate delicious guacamole. I feel better lol. Thanks he is the best.
Unread 08-17-2015, 01:37 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Since you didn't post your chart in this thread, it's hard to say, but what you're describing sounds like second house issues: self perception, body image, self esteem.

Creativity isn't just solitary creativity. Some people's creativity requires feeding off others. I forget, do you have much Leo in your chart? Leo is all about creativity, and also all about interactions with others. Not for nothing is one of Leo's archetypes the Performer: Leo is creative in a way that requires an audience. (People with Leo highlighted can still pursue solitary creativity, but that takes other influences--house placements that make the Leo influences more inwardly directed, and/or more solitary/self motivated signs being highlighted.)
Unread 08-17-2015, 04:38 AM

Unread 08-17-2015, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Since you didn't post your chart in this thread, it's hard to say, but what you're describing sounds like second house issues: self perception, body image, self esteem.

Creativity isn't just solitary creativity. Some people's creativity requires feeding off others. I forget, do you have much Leo in your chart? Leo is all about creativity, and also all about interactions with others. Not for nothing is one of Leo's archetypes the Performer: Leo is creative in a way that requires an audience. (People with Leo highlighted can still pursue solitary creativity, but that takes other influences--house placements that make the Leo influences more inwardly directed, and/or more solitary/self motivated signs being highlighted.)
Mmm yes that is true the actors feed off the energy of others. Well my second house is virgo...
Unread 08-17-2015, 10:02 PM

Are you ever alone in your room and told to be creative? I've never heard of that being done except for science experiments
The Following User Says Thank You to graay ghost For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (09-08-2015)
Unread 08-18-2015, 02:13 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Mmm yes that is true the actors feed off the energy of others. Well my second house is virgo...
Ah yes... Leo rising and an angular Leo moon, conjunct Venus! You do have a lot of Leo. And your sun, extra strong because it's your chart ruler, in mutual reception with your moon.

No accident that you so strongly identify as a mother. Those influences are front and center for you. And that you need others' energy so much. Not only do you have the sign of the Performer rising, you also have your sun in the group oriented eleventh house.

It seems to me that people with Leo rising often are especially concerned with how they appear to others. That can manifest as concern about looks, or about appearing competent, or being popular (at whatever level popularity concern is age appropriate). It hadn't occurred to me before, but people with Leo rising almost always have the second house cusp and/or second house planets in Virgo... which can bring a tendency to be over critical towards yourself. In your case, it seems to be manifesting as being over critical of your own body.

Tags
unattractive, uncreative