uranus conj neptune in 1st house???

EJ53

Banned
futureenigma said:
does anyone know what traits this could denote???

My 14 year old grand-daughter has this exactly on the Ascendant and I have been trying to understand it ever since she was born (Sept 1983) - but, still cannot relate what she is like to what astrology says she should be like. Perhaps, that enigma is part of the characteristics.

Apparently, Uranus conjunct Neptune is expected to produce a generation that will change society - probably for the better, since that's what happened with the last two of these conjunctions around 1820 and 1648.

Those who respond to these outer planets working at a personal rather than collective level may have the following characteristics :-

Unusual talent for metaphysical/philosophical pursuits; escapist tendencies; extra-sensory abilities; a natural understanding of the futility of materialsim; issues with independence/individuality/self-confidence; doubts about their own creativity/originality/inventiveness; idealistic and able to see the way society can be changed for the better. (My interpretation of the views of American Astrologer, James Braha. He is the best I've found on this so far)

Since this falls in your first house, you are likely to respond at a personal level - but, note the comment about my grand-daughter who has this on the Ascendant.

EJ