Welcome Home Saturn: Saturn in Sagittarius

Love2Know

What does this mean for us and others?
http://debraclementastrologer.com/2014/12/saturn-in-sagittarius.html

Last edited:

Bunraku

It is going to cross my Mom's ASC and she has Saturn in her ASC.
I'll report back to you once it conjuncts her Saturn.

It crosses my ASC, but there's no Saturn there so I don't have to worry so soon. :innocent:

EDIT:

Also that website has been saying what I've been saying for months now! I really do NOT like the current combo of planets!

Last edited:

allseeingivan

My natal Saturn is 28 degrees Sagittarius, also conjunct Uranus in Sag, 28 degrees, both in the 4th house...also part of a grand cross involving Venus in the 1st, 29 degrees virgo, Mars in Pisces, 29 degrees in the 7th, and Moon in Cancer, 0 degrees in the 10th house. I especially felt Saturn when he entered Scorpio in 2012, as my Sun falls at 6 degrees Scorpio. My life took a complete 180 degree turn. Now I'm on a completely different path than I was on before, and that is a great thing! Applying stern discipline has been the theme of my life over the past 2 years. And, I'll be experiencing my Saturn return in 2017, so lucky me, I guess. We all have so much to look forward to if we are willing to step up to the plate, and take care of the things we feel in our hearts must be done.

Love2Know

My natal Saturn is 28 degrees Sagittarius, also conjunct Uranus in Sag, 28 degrees, both in the 4th house...also part of a grand cross involving Venus in the 1st, 29 degrees virgo, Mars in Pisces, 29 degrees in the 7th, and Moon in Cancer, 0 degrees in the 10th house. I especially felt Saturn when he entered Scorpio in 2012, as my Sun falls at 6 degrees Scorpio. My life took a complete 180 degree turn. Now I'm on a completely different path than I was on before, and that is a great thing! Applying stern discipline has been the theme of my life over the past 2 years. And, I'll be experiencing my Saturn return in 2017, so lucky me, I guess. We all have so much to look forward to if we are willing to step up to the plate, and take care of the things we feel in our hearts must be done.

Wonderful describtion! I believe it is going to be a time four us saturn saggs to free ourselves and live for us and take more risks for rewards. Fantastic thankdthanks.

Blaze

Account Closed
Having a Saturn return is different for everyone depending on the house it's in, yea? While I'm not having a Saturn return (yet, my natal one is in Cap) I do have Saturn beating down my 8th house. I've noticed a huge change in how I view relationships now, but I've been struggling with some -out of the blue- changes I was forced to make. These changes might actually give me more control over my life, which is pretty awesome.

But anyway, I've a question: Does a Saturn return happen when Saturn reaches ones Natal position? Like myself for example- My Natal Saturn is at 23 degrees and sits on my MC in the tenth house. Does this mean that I won't have a Saturn return until said planet reaches that exact degree? Or does a Saturn return happen once said Planet jumps into the sign of the natal one?

P.S Sorry if this is off topic-ish, Love. I'm just curious. @-@

JUPITERASC

Having a Saturn return is different for everyone depending on the house it's in, yea?
While I'm not having a Saturn return (yet, my natal one is in Cap) I do have Saturn beating down my 8th house.
I've noticed a huge change in how I view relationships now, but I've been struggling with some
-out of the blue- changes I was forced to make.
These changes might actually give me more control over my life, which is pretty awesome.

But anyway, I've a question:
Does a Saturn return happen when Saturn reaches ones Natal position?
Like myself for example- My Natal Saturn is at 23 degrees and sits on my MC in the tenth house.
Does this mean that I won't have a Saturn return until said planet reaches that exact degree?
Or does a Saturn return happen once said Planet jumps into the sign of the natal one?

P.S Sorry if this is off topic-ish, Love. I'm just curious. @-@
No one has a Saturn Return UNTIL said planet reaches the exact degree of their natal Saturn :smile:

Love2Know

Depends...
Sometimes for people, Saturn returns does nothing* at all. :biggrin:

(*not to the truest term of 'nothing')

Yeah mm hmm I saw one guy go through a brutal one. He ended up homeless, his gf kicked him out.... the apartment he started to ren caught on fire and so forth.

JUPITERASC

Yeah mm hmm
I saw one guy go through a brutal one.

He ended up homeless,

his gf kicked him out....

the apartment he started to ren caught on fire

and so forth.
Every year, millions experience a SATURN RETURN
yet obviously NOT ALL 'end up homeless after gf kicks them out' :smile:
and not all find 'their newly rented appartment catches fire' either
clearly, the natal chart as a whole requires delineation
in order to discern the condition of natal Saturn and houses influenced by Saturn

keep in mind that ECLIPSES are more often the radical change-makers

ECLIPSES on the same or similar degree
recur at intervals

BILL MERIDIAN
- a pupil of CHARLES JAYNE
has written a book explaining the effects of eclipses in natal astrology

Bill Meridan's book explains that Eclipses on the same area can be studied as eclipse families.

and

An eclipse
can link two places together.

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are certainly linked with change

such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
and so on

An eclipse affects only those whose natal charts are connected to it
by aspect to their natal planets
and/or
aspect to their ASC/DESC/IC/MC
Important to keep in mind
that the eclipse degree may be activated
by any transiting PLANET
within 6 months to a yearAND
MAY ALSO BE RE-ACTIVATED
BY ECLIPSES
even years later

and

changes indicated may occur to others - such as friends, co-workers
and
not solely to family
- when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

'.....There are eclipses that re-activate other eclipses
from decades earlier and 'repeat',
which MAY have significant impact due to that eclipse degree remaining a sensitive point for years,
decades,
even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought

A book to revolutionize the study of eclipses
at Cycles Research....' http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html

CapAquaPis

The last time Saturn was in Sagittarius was in the late 1980s (1986-89) clashed with Uranus in Sag (1980-87) and Neptune in Capricorn in that decade, in addition Pluto in Scorpio. The alignment of the 4 out of 5 outer planets was linked to the Wall Street crash of Oct 19, 1987 ("black Monday") and without the luck of Jupiter, this was indeed a disaster.

Bunraku

Cap, I've been warned in my circles about another impending economic disaster when Saturn is in Sag, maybe around late this year or next year.

:V hope it won't happen

CapAquaPis

Already in the news, oil-producing countries in the Middle east are facing an economic slump from lower gas prices in the world market and Russia's headed to recession. Saturn in Sagitarius has a stronger effect on a few countries than the whole world and expect to have a negative impact in their economies this year or later while Saturn completes its next transit.

Kalyxa

My natal Saturn is at 20 degrees Sagittarius and sits in the latter portion of my first house. Since Saturn crossed over my ascendant last October, I've moved to a new city and am going through the process of rediscovering who I am and letting go of some negative behavioural patterns that really weren't serving me well any longer. I had a really tough time when Saturn was transiting Scorpio in my twelfth house, as it was opposing my Sun/Mercury conjunction and squaring my Moon. I felt stuck in a really unhealthy relationship, had become somewhat of an agoraphobe, and was feeling depressed and isolated. Right before Saturn crossed my ascendant I went on a three month long trip to Asia by myself. I went to school there, backpacked through several countries, met all sorts of people and learned a lot about myself. It was after my trip that I decided to leave the city I grew up in and start over somewhere else. As for my Saturn return, I am looking forward to it. I know it will be sobering but I also know Saturn always has something worthwhile to teach me, even if it's difficult to accept at first.