Will I get the job?

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Mars.
Your current job is the 10th ruled by Sun.
The next job is the 11th ruled by Merc.
Mars and Merc do not aspect, are one sign apart.
The other job, Merc, does not receive or see you/Mars well, since Mars is in the sign of Merc's detriment and fall. So you are not likely not seen as a good candidate for the position. If you look at reception in the opposite way, then you will not like the job.

Moon is in its fall, conjunct the Asc, so we see how unhappy you are in the present.
Moon's next aspect is a square to malefic Saturn suggesting that there are obstacles. This chart is not encouraging.

Last edited:

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Please note: I am a complete beginner at horary astrology, so take my analysis with a grain of salt

I have chosen the 10th house, 7th house, Ascendant to be the subjects of interest.

We find the Ascendant in Scorpio - the querent is represented by Mars.

Mars is found in the 11th house - we find mars in his bounds, so he is at least partially dignified

The 10th house falls in Leo, it's lord the Sun. We find the Sun in Virgo, peregrine. The Sun is making an applying conjunction with Mars.

The 7th house, represents the other potential candidates for this position. The 7th house lord resides in the 12th house - this is good for the querent, as it is in aversion to the Sun (the job). Venus, however, is far more dignified compared to Mars - Venus is in domicile, suggesting that other candidates might be a better fit for said position.

I believe you have a good chance at landing this job - mainly because the Sun is joining with Mars, and the other applicants are in aversion, so perhaps even though they would be a better choice they are not being looked at, you are the main subject of interest in this case. The conjunction is also applying, which is positive.