Rahu 6th House thinking of law school have some doubts.

Hi I'm Mia,

I've attached a copy of my vedic chart but if you want to follow along with your own settings my birthdate is September 16th 1989 at 09:16 in the morning at this location 25.7400° N, 80.2135° W.

It took me a long time to finish my undergraduate degree for a lot of different reasons. When I was young life was difficult and I didn't get the support I needed academically, mentally or emotionally to succeed in school. I didn't have the opportunity to explore my passions to decide what profession I would love. My father was absent 99% of my time growing up and as an adult we still don't talk. My relationship with my mother is significantly strained because she was also absent (working and making sacrifices I appreciate) but also had a harsh and negative attitude towards me growing up. (My mother doesn't like children at all. It is beyond me why she would have one.)

My wonderful husband is a federal agent and has had a lot of influence on my educational and future career path. Although I struggle with authority in general and have been unethical in the past (I admit it because if I didn't I'd be lying to myself, I'm not perfect) I always feel a fire in my soul to serve the underserved and underprivilaged. To help people and honest businesses in hard situation. People who are deserving of help but cant access or afford it.

I want to go to law school to help the people and organizations who get the least help. Maybe focus on international humanitarian law. I am currently away from my birthplace (the united states) and live on a small island in the Caribbean where law school is suddenly affordable and possible logistically. Its now or never and I think having Rahu in the 6th house can make it possible based on what I have read but I think that sun in 12 conjunct ketu may negatively affect my outcome like ill be a bad lawyer or I wont be able to do what I REALLY want to do which is help in an impactful way.

Jupiter in the 10th I KNOW is a blessing in the career but I don't understand the aspects well enough to interpret my mess haha.

Thank you for reading this very long post, I hope that something meaningfully positive happens in your life! :love:

XqqAJzt.jpg