I'm Leo but as I become older I don't feel like one. Is this normal?

kudogoku

Hello,

Nice to meet you all and thank you in advance for any replies.
My information is as below:
My sun is Leo.
My moon is Taurus.
My Ascendant is Sagittarius.

Currently I'm questioning myself everyday about my personality.
When I was young I think I'm quite a Leo myself; loud and bright:innocent:
But now I'm not like that anymore.
I think I start to change since I start primary school...
I became more timid and quiet which I don't like myself either but I can't help it.
Recently I think I have more confident in myself for a while but it's not last.
And after that period I turn back to the timid & quiet self but plus the tiredness.
Is this normal? Can I actually be that extrovert and confident Leo permanently?
Or it will be swing like this the whole life?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, K.
What you are describing are the poles, the entire domain, of Leo. Leo is not just extrovert and confident; it is also timid and shy depending upon many factors, especially including one's Moon. The swinging back and forth between these opposites results from grasping/preferring one set of the characteristics, clinging to them, while rejecting what you don't like or want to be.

We have to be all of the sign, not just the preferred or favored part. That is known as maturing into, fully embodying, the nature of the sign.

Ultimately, over a lifetime, [or perhaps, ideally:smile:] we mature into the fullness of all twelve signs in our chart.

Some might call that waking up and growing up...
Wishing you the very best!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

In addition, the chart progresses, we develop and mature and so does the energy in our chart. By progression your sun may have left Leo, or may be making other aspects that tend to mute it.

vedicRaj

In Vedic Astrology, there's a concept of major time periods. The Karmas you deal with in life correlate to which time period you are running, and you evolve as you progress in the time cycle. Perhaps you recently changed your major period, which is why you feel different.

If you give me your birth info I can check for you if you'd like.

kudogoku

Hi, K.
What you are describing are the poles, the entire domain, of Leo. Leo is not just extrovert and confident; it is also timid and shy depending upon many factors, especially including one's Moon. The swinging back and forth between these opposites results from grasping/preferring one set of the characteristics, clinging to them, while rejecting what you don't like or want to be.

We have to be all of the sign, not just the preferred or favored part. That is known as maturing into, fully embodying, the nature of the sign.

Ultimately, over a lifetime, [or perhaps, ideally:smile:] we mature into the fullness of all twelve signs in our chart.

Some might call that waking up and growing up...
Wishing you the very best!

Thank you so much for your reply.
Waking up and growing up...yes...I would like that.
Hopefully I will outcome this feeling soon.
I kind of feel like doing nothing these past few weeks too.

kudogoku

Thank you so much for your reply.
So it's not actually related to my Moon and ascendant but due to developing.
Hopefully I develop to something better :|
In addition, the chart progresses, we develop and mature and so does the energy in our chart. By progression your sun may have left Leo, or may be making other aspects that tend to mute it.

kudogoku

Oh, the Karmas...

What kind of my birth info do you need?
I was born on 19 August 1992 14:03

If you need more info please let me know.

In Vedic Astrology, there's a concept of major time periods. The Karmas you deal with in life correlate to which time period you are running, and you evolve as you progress in the time cycle. Perhaps you recently changed your major period, which is why you feel different.

If you give me your birth info I can check for you if you'd like.

kudogoku

To be honest, I kind of feel depressed (or maybe I'm just tired) lately.
So I seek the astrology to help me feel at ease but not very much I guess...
After reading several things on the net and it said I have leadership personality when I'm not I kind of tripped like are you sure this is me.
But other traits than the leadership and confident things is me though.
Maybe I just have personality issue :(

IleneK

Premium Member
To be honest, I kind of feel depressed (or maybe I'm just tired) lately.
So I seek the astrology to help me feel at ease but not very much I guess...
After reading several things on the net and it said I have leadership personality when I'm not I kind of tripped like are you sure this is me.
But other traits than the leadership and confident things is me though.
Maybe I just have personality issue :(

As I wrote to you earlier, what you are describing are the poles, the entire domain, of Leo. Leo is not just extrovert and confident; it is also timid and shy, depressed.

It is human, ordinary, to feel low, to feel badly. It is not a personality issue [whatever that is :smile:]. Feeling badly, feeling depressed; it comes to all of us regularly.
Just go ahead and allow yourself to feel badly. Relax into it. It is the trying to escape feeling low and grasping for being happy that really makes you feel way worse and saps your energy. Please consider this carefully. It will help you.

Last edited: