Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-13-2018, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
True. This is why I agree with another poster in saying that attractiveness involves aspects with Venus, Pluto, mars, Neptune and asc.
Totally disagree.
I'm myself the proof here.
Venus Trine both Pluto and Mars.
Venus opposition with Neptune.
Venus Semisextile Asc.

My Chart:http://imgur.com/Mx4j80n

Unread 05-13-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
Totally disagree.
I'm myself the proof here.
Venus Trine both Pluto and Mars.
Venus opposition with Neptune.
Venus Semisextile Asc.

My Chart:http://imgur.com/Mx4j80n
So then what makes an attractive person? I'm baffled.
Unread 05-13-2018, 02:29 PM
Banned

Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
So then what makes an attractive person? I'm baffled.
I'm confused because some previous post saying than Beauty and attractiveness totally different.
I don't know if an ugly person can be attractive or not.
I least I don't attracted to ugly.
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:38 AM

Well one thing I can agree on is Venus in aspect to ascendant. My son has Venus in Libra trine his ascendant and he's a stunner. I get professionals of all sorts telling me he's a very good looking boy.
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:48 AM
Banned

Venus conjunct Ascendant
Venus opposite Saturn
Venus square Pluto

Take your shot and guesses, then I will share my experiences to see who was right or wrong.
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
Venus conjunct Ascendant
Venus opposite Saturn
Venus square Pluto

Take your shot and guesses, then I will share my experiences to see who was right or wrong.
Well considering Venus conjunct ascendant is supposed to mean you're beautiful, I'd have to guess yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
AstroAssist (05-14-2018)
Unread 05-14-2018, 03:59 AM
Banned

Well thanks for the compliment Abby but more like real freaking insecure about my romantic life and constant validation regarding looks. Been called good looking and cute a few times in life outside of just family members.

I have a habit of avoiding long term relationships, have only had a couple in college and one I think I shared with you guys was with my crazy psycho Scorpio ex. It was weird, like I hated her as a person but loved the sex and she felt the same way about me too. I am literally scared to see her again but we will fight and then have sex and then fight again and then have more sex.

I have slept around with a lot of women and cannot stick to commitment and long term relationships as much, cannot see myself getting married either.

It is like I am constantly at odds, I have to have sex with lots of different women to prove that I am alpha but one side of me yearns for a soul mate, then at the same time the other side of me destroys that side of me that yearns for a soul mate.
Unread 05-14-2018, 04:26 AM

Yes I remember you saying this. Must be hard for you...
Unread 05-14-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
I'm confused because some previous post saying than Beauty and attractiveness totally different.
I don't know if an ugly person can be attractive or not.
I least I don't attracted to ugly.
Look at this for (very) ugly but (apparently) attractive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lH...has_verified=1
Unread 05-14-2018, 12:32 PM

Thanks for that fomalhaut .

On another note, I wonder what aspect a person would have to another if they liked a particular body part. Eg: what IG a guy really liked a girls face. What synastry aspect would you expect?
Unread 05-14-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Thanks for that fomalhaut .

On another note, I wonder what aspect a person would have to another if they liked a particular body part. Eg: what IG a guy really liked a girls face. What synastry aspect would you expect?
The face would be shown to me by the ascendant. I don’t know if that is a rule, but I tend to like spontaneously the appearance of persons who aspect my Venus with their Asc. A conjunction or trine and Venus is done The Asc is the face, the head, but also the general shape of the body, how the person moves... If you aspect his Venus with your Asc, he loves your face and allure. If you aspect his Venus with your Mars, he loves your combativeness; with your Saturn - your seriousness (if the aspect is nice); with your Mercury - your wittiness; with your Neptune - your dreaminess or helplessness or the situations when you’re victimised make him love you; with your Uranus - your originality, and you could strike him with instant love; with Pluto - your authenticity and profound character, and so on. Venus likes whatever she sees (it’s the same in a guy’s chart), so she has to see you, by trine or conj if possible. I think the aspect should be really tight, like two or three degrees. I don’t say otherwise it’s not real, some authors do synastry by sign and they say it works, but I have seen real strong reactions with tight aspects.
If you’re interested in faces and what makes us love them, there’s this site, Astrofaces http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html. They assembled faces on a Asc Sun Moon criteria. It’s fun to look at.
Unread 05-14-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
The face would be shown to me by the ascendant. I donít know if that is a rule, but I tend to like spontaneously the appearance of persons who aspect my Venus with their Asc. A conjunction or trine and Venus is done The Asc is the face, the head, but also the general shape of the body, how the person moves... If you aspect his Venus with your Asc, he loves your face and allure. If you aspect his Venus with your Mars, he loves your combativeness; with your Saturn - your seriousness (if the aspect is nice); with your Mercury - your wittiness; with your Neptune - your dreaminess or helplessness or the situations when youíre victimised make him love you; with your Uranus - your originality, and you could strike him with instant love; with Pluto - your authenticity and profound character, and so on. Venus likes whatever she sees (itís the same in a guyís chart), so she has to see you, by trine or conj if possible. I think the aspect should be really tight, like two or three degrees. I donít say otherwise itís not real, some authors do synastry by sign and they say it works, but I have seen real strong reactions with tight aspects.
If youíre interested in faces and what makes us love them, thereís this site, Astrofaces http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html. They assembled faces on a Asc Sun Moon criteria. Itís fun to look at.
Thank you, that's awesome.

Yeah I remember there was once this guy who told me he loved my face and just wanted to kiss it all day. He also seemed to be interested in my neptunian energy. So I gather he must have had his Venus aspecting asc and Neptune like you say cos Neptune is the only planet that aspects my ascendant.

Tags
attractiveness, beauty