Does she likes me?

kai

Hi guys...I have a question regarding a female acquaintance (if I can call her that) whom I met in September of 2018 at Marc Jacobs store in Beverly Hills. She is from overseas and was traveling through NY and LA (where I live) with her mom at that time. We stood in a very long line for the fitting rooms and that's how we got acquainted by small talk/chit-chats. She seems very nice and it happened that we exchanged each other's #s per her initiation. She said that she and her mom were going to go to a certain place the day after and she invited me along. The day after I had to go to my friend's funeral and just wasn't into meeting her and didn't even have the time, so I politely declined by explaining that I didn't have the time in the evening on the day of the funeral. So in two days, she left to her country and seldom did she keep touch. Fast forward to February 2019 when she visits LA again after a few months this time alone and for 3 long weeks, so since we kept touch once in a while (her initiation) and I knew she didn't have anyone here, I offered to pick her up from the airport knowing that it's a nice thing to do. We hung out twice from what I remember back then and I made a mistake promising her to hang out in a few places like take her to Santa Barbara etc, but I didn't deliver my promise because I was busy and at that time feeling down over a man, so I wasn't into going out much. Also, I realized how much driving around that would take me, so that was my mistake. She did, however, give me a present but I feel like she did it because she assumed that I would be hanging out with her driving her around, so she wanted to compensate me for it as a nice gesture of gratitude.

I feel like she thought that she found a friend here who will constantly hang out with her and drive her around and I just don't have the time for it. If she had moved here permanently, then I would have invested more time into our acquaintanceship to turn it into a friendship. I just didn't feel like driving her somewhere new every couple of days not to mention the horrific LA traffics and the distance. I think she left mad at me because I texted her good-bye but she didn't respond to me until several months had passed and she texted me out of the blue saying that she wants to come and study here. Now she is back for the 3rd time after a year an a half (but changed her mind about her study plans) and staying in West Hollywood, so that's like 40 minutes away from me just to pick her up, then drive another 30 mins (the very minimum) to anywhere, then back to her place, then head back home for that long again. That's a minimum of half a day of commitment from me with 2 hours of total driving (the minimum) and for someone that I barely know and met only twice before she left and came back again. I was nice enough to drive to the airport back in February when she visited and now again I picked her up at the airport, plus this time I also spent the whole day with her on 4th of July until late evening driving her around, paying for dinner, coffee, etc.

What I am trying to figure out is whether she likes me as a friend/acquaintance or she is looking out for her own interests being here without a car and not minding to be driven around for free in my new Mercedes-Benz rather than uber and paying for it herself, plus having someone to go out with instead of wandering around alone. My question is whether she likes me? Since she isn't a friend, but an acquaintance, she is still 11th house, isn't she? Any insights to this chart so that at least I know how to proceed with our acquaintanceship because she is nice, but to invest my time in her, I would need to know how she feels about me. I see that I am exalted as Venus in Cancer, but Sun in Cancer is not a good indication is it? We are both in the same sign plus there's the north node. Any idea? I need to know so that if she likes me I will drive her to the airport if she is 'using' me then I'm going to let her go.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_how_does_she_feel_about_me_hr.28323.32026.jpg
    astro_2gw_how_does_she_feel_about_me_hr.28323.32026.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 38

Sunny

Perhaps your real question is about if you are manipulated. Because considering only if someone likes you to act like she wants isn't a good way for a relationship. It's better to know if YOU like her and then you know what you have to do.

kai

Perhaps your real question is about if you are manipulated. Because considering only if someone likes you to act like she wants isn't a good way for a relationship. It's better to know if YOU like her and then you know what you have to do.

Like I said in my post I do like her but since she’s the one in “gain” my concern is whether she likes me...basically how you pointed out....whether I am being manipulated to serving her needs and whether she is genuine with her “acquaintship” or not.

Chrysalis

The more your getting "blinded" by the Sun, what happens next ? You come across saturn who stops you in your tracks and asks you wtf you are doing.

She's using you, simple. She knows you like her and is using this to her advantage, you need to nip this in the bud asap. Unless you want to carry on being her doormat.

kai

The more your getting "blinded" by the Sun, what happens next ? You come across saturn who stops you in your tracks and asks you wtf you are doing.

She's using you, simple. She knows you like her and is using this to her advantage, you need to nip this in the bud asap. Unless you want to carry on being her doormat.

Thanks. I know that sun blinds but in this case I didn’t see it that way considering that the sun is the querent, but I guess sun is sun and it blinds even if it’s used as a querent. So there’s no indication of me being in her term or face etc? I’m not too versed in the dignities. I do see that im exhaled in cancer though.

kai

I just woke up to her text message asking me when she will see me lol I am not sure why she doesn’t get it that I’m busy I did tell her that I go to work until 4 then at 5 I leave to go to my evening classes until 10ish every day. I feel like it’s her question about wanting to see me all the time that is making me feel guilty that I am not hanging out with her for which I posted the chart.

rafaella

Hey Kai,

There is mutual reception between Sun and Moon, so to some degree there is liking but reception doesn't extend to Venus, your main significator. The fact that there is reception you both get something from each other.

Moon is void, so I'm wondering if this really doesn't have much future in terms of friendship.

I don't know its really upto you what you should do, if you like going out with her then continue your friendship but perhaps get her to pay for the petrol and food costs etc.... tell her you are working and will only see her on weekends. But if you had enough, then just stop returning her calls.

kai

Hey Kai,

There is mutual reception between Sun and Moon, so to some degree there is liking but reception doesn't extend to Venus, your main significator. The fact that there is reception you both get something from each other.

Moon is void, so I'm wondering if this really doesn't have much future in terms of friendship.

I don't know its really upto you what you should do, if you like going out with her then continue your friendship but perhaps get her to pay for the petrol and food costs etc.... tell her you are working and will only see her on weekends. But if you had enough, then just stop returning her calls.

thanks so much!!!