Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-20-2007, 02:28 AM

Asc Desc axis conjunct someone's MC IC

Hi!

I was wondering, are there any theories as to what kind of relationship is indicated by someone's Asc Desc axis conjunct someone else's MC/ IC?

Unread 10-20-2007, 05:27 AM

Re: Asc Desc axis conjunct someone's MC IC

Hello Aether

Theh ancient astrologers believed that when the Master of a slave had his Mc degree over the slaves asc degree that the Master preferred the slave. The slave gained great lattidude and favours from the master whether the slave deserved that or not. I cannot remember the astrologer, perhaps Doetheus or or someone a little later.

I have used this aphorism in synastry and when trying to understand why I did so much for some individuals instead of looking after my own interests. It is an interesting connection between Mc and another persons ascendant. I am not sure about the other combinations such as Mc conjunct the others descendant.

Kingsley
Unread 10-20-2007, 04:09 PM

Hi Kingsley,

That is really interesting, and is not something I have ever heard before although you always hear about how important the angles are in synastry.

The other person's ASC is conjunct my IC, which is somewhat different, but I can still see many similarities. This other person is actually my boss, so that puts another twist into the story. I'm not sure what to think. But there is definitely something going on!

There are all sorts of other Karma-like things happening, such as Saturn conjunct my Sun as well as Square my Moon and what not, but I just haven't heard much about when people's crosses cross one another. Thanks for the reply!
Unread 02-07-2017, 10:06 PM

I think this is a very important aspect to have especially if you have planets on that axis.

Last edited by Social justice warrior; 05-24-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Tags
axis, conjunct, desc