Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-22-2015, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
<3 don't worry! Just feed the kid on time And even if you don't ever help out with the homework, he'll some day see how this benefited him. I think of my mom as one of the most decent people ever. I had the feeling that I would have followed her to death before I turned 17

Is there a term for when you know what's gonna happen in the next few minutes?
Yes I feed him lots and on time and all natural organic foods and products...very expensive but I heard it is best.

Last edited by Love2Know; 05-22-2015 at 06:31 PM.
Unread 05-22-2015, 06:42 PM

Re: Pisces Moon People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Yes I feed him lots and on time and all natural organic foods and products...very expensive but I heard it is best.
good! You know how they say: you are what you eat. This particularly proves right for us in every way, I think, so nobody should feed us anything bad.
It's best not to eat toxins. We are too sensitive. I only eat organic and I have noticed that I have to have fresh vegetables every day, or else I wake up sick the next day. And also, if I skip drinking water before going to bed I get sick during the night, so make sure the kid drinks enough water too.

my mom never really grew up but that's OK.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-22-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Unread 05-22-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
good! You know how they say: you are what you eat. This particularly proves right for us in every way, I think, so nobody should feed us anything bad.
It's best not to eat toxins. We are too sensitive. I only eat organic and I have noticed that I have to have fresh vegetables every day, or else I wake up sick the next day. And also, if I skip drinking water before going to bed I get sick during the night, so make sure the kid drinks enough water too.

my mom never really grew up but that's OK.
ah yes... msg makes me nausious and dizzy.
Unread 05-22-2015, 08:11 PM

Yes, avoid it by all means.
I believe that the essential info is already posted on this topic.
I can add that I was once extremely disappointed at a certain woman's vanity, to a point where she openly admits it, and she too has this placement. This is when I learned to be more careful, not everyone with it is kindhearted. She had too much Leo energy in her chart She iskind, but to her pack only. We are naive and optimistic...
I can also add that I can feel physical pain when people tell me they hurt, even if it's things like thyroid, I think of someone and I can taste the cigarettes in my mouth, even tho I have never even tried smoking, then I phone them, and they happen to be smoking at the time, I know what's playing on the radio and I can feel what people are doing at the moment.
My moon is about 2 degrees below the DC.
Not sure if you follow outer planets and asteroids, but it is in trine with PL and in sextile with Neptune, in conjunct with NN and in trine with Chiron.
And I can see the future in my dreams.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-22-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Unread 05-22-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Yes, avoid it by all means.
I believe that the essential info is already posted on this topic.
I can add that I was once extremely disappointed at a certain woman's vanity, to a point where she openly admits it, and she too has this placement. This is when I learned to be more careful, not everyone with it is kindhearted. She had too much Leo energy in her chart She iskind, but to her pack only. We are naive and optimistic...
I can also add that I can feel physical pain when people tell me they hurt, even if it's things like thyroid, I think of someone and I can taste the cigarettes in my mouth, even tho I have never even tried smoking, then I phone them, and they happen to be smoking at the time, I know what's playing on the radio and I can feel what people are doing at the moment.
My moon is about 2 degrees below the DC.
Not sure if you follow outer planets and asteroids, but it is in trine with PL and in sextile with Neptune, in conjunct with NN and in trine with Chiron.
And I can see the future in my dreams.
Wow you sound very psychic. My son has lots of leo energy but he is a complete sweetheart...he has moon conjunct chrion :"() they need to change that definition.
Unread 05-26-2015, 05:29 PM

so does your kid! I wish I wrote misused Leo energy
they need to come up with a system to develop our gift without using hypnoses and ways to communicate with whatever supernatural beings they believe there are, I think. I really wish there was someone out there to guide it. It's hard to guess the numbers of the upcoming test questions when they are short and many
Unread 05-31-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echosent View Post
There is certainly something hypnotic and watery about the eyes with Pisces Rising. They also seem to undulate when they walk.
I agree with the eyes of a pisces moon. There is a watery, ephemeral quality to them.
Unread 08-18-2015, 02:28 PM

my grandma has pisces moon,venus and virgo sun.

she's like the sweetest person i know. a great paintress (she loves to paint flowers, nature, horses), big animal lover (has lots of cats) and excidet about almost every little thing she is very sensitive about other peoples mood but the people love her and everybody knows what a kind spirit she is. But you know, she was also very blind in love and also lies depending on the people she's around ...

I myself have moon in 12th house taurus. I'm also very emotional and when someone really hurts me i cry like a baby. i think moon in pisces/12th house gives you also a big deal of fantasy and imagination... living in your dreamy, fantasy world and not always facing the cruel, boring reality.

somehow i love moon in pisces
Unread 09-02-2015, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddaisy View Post
my grandma has pisces moon,venus and virgo sun.

she's like the sweetest person i know. a great paintress (she loves to paint flowers, nature, horses), big animal lover (has lots of cats) and excidet about almost every little thing she is very sensitive about other peoples mood but the people love her and everybody knows what a kind spirit she is. But you know, she was also very blind in love and also lies depending on the people she's around ...

I myself have moon in 12th house taurus. I'm also very emotional and when someone really hurts me i cry like a baby. i think moon in pisces/12th house gives you also a big deal of fantasy and imagination... living in your dreamy, fantasy world and not always facing the cruel, boring reality.

somehow i love moon in pisces
Your grandmother sounds lovely. Reality is relative and diffrent for everybody :P I think the filthy liars I encountered were mainly pisces suns lol. No offence to my dog ~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-15-2015, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
Pisces Moon in the 6th, applying to OOS (out of sign) opposition/eclipse with Sun (and a bunch of other planets) in Libra, nailed by another OOS application to an exalted Mars in the 3rd house/4th sign. Received by a peregrine Jupiter on the ASC.

Spent the first 40 or so years living like a Vulcan (emotions are not logical) and then finally had to cave and give the Moon her due. Thankfully, even though Jup and Moon can't see each other, they've finally started to figure it out.

My daughter has Pisces Moon in the 7th. Ouchies.
My husband has moon in Pisces in 7th 😏
Unread 09-15-2015, 04:03 PM

That is wonderful! I think Pis Mo in 7th is what it takes to be able to feel unconditional absolute love naturally!
Unread 09-15-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
That is wonderful! I think Pis Mo in 7th is what it takes to be able to feel unconditional absolute love naturally!
I believe my husbands moon is poorly aspected. He never feels worthy of love
Unread 09-15-2015, 05:49 PM

I only know one person with a Pisces moon. He is incapable of empathy.
Unread 09-15-2015, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
My husband is the same way!!! It's so weird. When I first started looking at astrology and read up on myself it was all spot on. I read anything about him and it's how he should be so emotional and whatnot. It's soooooo not even close to him. It's weird.
Unread 09-16-2015, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes092185 View Post
My husband is the same way!!! It's so weird. When I first started looking at astrology and read up on myself it was all spot on. I read anything about him and it's how he should be so emotional and whatnot. It's soooooo not even close to him. It's weird.
Will he allow his chart to be posted?
Unread 09-16-2015, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Will he allow his chart to be posted?
I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to post one right now but his info is:
09/06/79
05:23
Flint, Michigan
Unread 09-16-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I never said the individual wasn't emotional, just that he was incapable of empathy. These are two different things.
Unread 09-16-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I never said the individual wasn't emotional, just that he was incapable of empathy. These are two different things.
Fair enough.
Unread 09-16-2015, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Sadly, a Pisces Moon can stop loving if they are too hard on people who haven't evolved to the same level to love absolutely. They should navigate towards dissolving the ego instead.
Unread 09-17-2015, 04:17 PM

I had a friend whom I never met in real life though, but he has a Leo Sun and Pisces Moon. Looooveee him. Never knew how much he affected my life till we sort of stopped writing to each other.
Such a sweetheart... To keep it short, here's some adjectives that describes him:

Wise, ambitious, helpful, loyal, generous, optimistic, open-minded.
He also loved doing creative things like.. He had a blog once where he'd post his own photographies (sunsets, flowers, his cat Lola, city lights etc), and a blog where he'd review/recommend music.

Today he's currently on Uni studying Medicine, but he visits this forum that we both were on, like, twice every year, although it's inactive.
One of very few people that I truly miss.
(Cancer sun, Aquarius moon here)
Unread 09-17-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidee View Post
I had a friend whom I never met in real life though, but he has a Leo Sun and Pisces Moon. Looooveee him. Never knew how much he affected my life till we sort of stopped writing to each other.
Such a sweetheart... To keep it short, here's some adjectives that describes him:

Wise, ambitious, helpful, loyal, generous, optimistic, open-minded.
He also loved doing creative things like.. He had a blog once where he'd post his own photographies (sunsets, flowers, his cat Lola, city lights etc), and a blog where he'd review/recommend music.

Today he's currently on Uni studying Medicine, but he visits this forum that we both were on, like, twice every year, although it's inactive.
One of very few people that I truly miss.
(Cancer sun, Aquarius moon here)
He sounds lovely!
Unread 09-17-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to post one right now but his info is:
09/06/79
05:23
Flint, Michigan
Www.ASTRO.COM
Unread 09-18-2015, 12:21 AM

Hi all

No Pisces in my chart - though I am in touch with some Piscean-type phenomena and sensation. Neptune is rising and the head of a kite in me natal. Also as a Cancer Sun I am altogether convinced there must be a Pisces or Pisces moon out there who might mean big things in my life... if only I could meet 'em! It's like they hide from my crabby claws...

Particularly drawn to the thread thanks to the recent Pisces 'Super Moon' transit...

BOY, MY DREAMS WERE... They were really really... warm? Love-filled? Tangible? Soulful?

I really was swimming in a cosmic sea, of soul and love. Just wow.

OK had to put that out there, I'll go back and read up the thread now and... edit: found out it goes waaayyyyy back!!

And - Hi Heidi! I have Cancer Sun Aquarius moon too. Hows it working out for you? Sadge Rising here... (yes Neptune is Rising in Sadge in my first house... water/fire... hmmm)

Last edited by Babylon Tortoise; 09-18-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Unread 09-18-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon Tortoise View Post
And - Hi Heidi! I have Cancer Sun Aquarius moon too. Hows it working out for you? Sadge Rising here... (yes Neptune is Rising in Sadge in my first house... water/fire... hmmm)
Hi Well, I take criticism about my role very seriously, and can get easily hurt if people bring out bad things about me that I did in the past. But that may also be my Virgo Ascendant... Also, I easily get into tears, but I'm good at keeping it in in public 'till I get home or in a car etc. (Aq.moon)
I feel awkward trying to comfort people if they're sad although I want to. I think that may be my Aquarius Moon. I've always wanted to go my own ways, and have stuck to my opinions and values which have given me a lot of recognition as a child, but not as a teen, because one was not to drink alchohol and join public parties like clubbing (huge thing in Denmark where I live).
Unread 09-18-2015, 12:15 PM

Wow I must have been tired, getting your name wrong like that! Apologies

I can definitely identify with the awkward comforter thing - though I've been trying to follow the heart more and overcome the detachment (always made me feel dreadful!!)

And often I would find myself out in public in some scenario where I ended up feeling rather upset in some way or other (eating my heart out over something most likely) and then as I departed the scene, have always been curiously hyper-conscious of the 'monologue' kicking in and explaining to my feelings why everything was fine! Very curious!

Definitely seems to be some conformity ...aquarius moon = !!

Sagittarius Rising has taken me on a bit of a Fools Journey I believe... Sun and Moon now conspiring to really get to grips with life.

Anyhow whoops don't mean to derail the thread too badly!

Tags
moon, people, pisces