Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-18-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Ah yes... Leo rising and an angular Leo moon, conjunct Venus! You do have a lot of Leo. And your sun, extra strong because it's your chart ruler, in mutual reception with your moon.

No accident that you so strongly identify as a mother. Those influences are front and center for you. And that you need others' energy so much. Not only do you have the sign of the Performer rising, you also have your sun in the group oriented eleventh house.

It seems to me that people with Leo rising often are especially concerned with how they appear to others. That can manifest as concern about looks, or about appearing competent, or being popular (at whatever level popularity concern is age appropriate). It hadn't occurred to me before, but people with Leo rising almost always have the second house cusp and/or second house planets in Virgo... which can bring a tendency to be over critical towards yourself. In your case, it seems to be manifesting as being over critical of your own body.
No I actually did just go from decent looking to fat and ugly.:"( I love being a mom because I actually have the sweetest child.

Unread 08-18-2015, 01:06 PM

Re: Why am I unattractive and uncreative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
My chart says I should be atleast semi pleasent and creative but actually I am a pretty intense person. I always had weight issues as despite being a beautiful baby was a pretty hideious teen. My mom even hid my teen photos. Venus 1st on asc conjunct moon wtf. Also I am not creative I just am very good at picking up clues and feeding off other people's ideas. If I am alone in a room and told to be creative I will just zone out for hours. I also go semi insane alone and my need to be around people is really intense. I degenerate alone. So wtf astrology.
Option 1: Wrong chart.
Option 2: Right chart but wrong interpretation.
Option 3: Chart and interpretation both wrong.
Unread 08-18-2015, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Well, Leo rising and Moon and Venus in the 1st and Sun in Cancer... This is all pointing into the strong built and round shapes direction.
Bunraku (09-08-2015)
Unread 08-18-2015, 02:47 PM

Astrology aside, I am sure you are not an unattractive person. It is all question of your self-confidence, which judging from your post you might need to work on. There is no ugly and beautiful, since what is beautiful to one person might be completely ugly to another and vice versa. It is all subjective.
Try to find something beautiful on urself every day, now this can be ur voice, your eyebrow, your hands etc. and try to focus on them and emphasize them.
Trust me when I tell you that how you feel about urself is all a question of u, no other person can determine it for you and you shouldnt even let others tell you how beautiful or ugly they think you might be.
I can completely understand you because growing up I had weight issues as well, which were stemming from my depression and suppressed emotions. I just had to face them and had to decide that I am in control of my eating habits and not my emotions. I had to learn that if I have a bad day a Mars bars wont help me but talking to my friends and writing my emotions did. I am still battling with these feeling sometimes but I do not beat myself up about it any more.
Please just love yourself, because if you wont will, than who else will?
Sending u lots of love and hope I was able to help a bit
Unread 08-19-2015, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiscesLove View Post
Astrology aside, I am sure you are not an unattractive person. It is all question of your self-confidence, which judging from your post you might need to work on. There is no ugly and beautiful, since what is beautiful to one person might be completely ugly to another and vice versa. It is all subjective.
Try to find something beautiful on urself every day, now this can be ur voice, your eyebrow, your hands etc. and try to focus on them and emphasize them.
Trust me when I tell you that how you feel about urself is all a question of u, no other person can determine it for you and you shouldnt even let others tell you how beautiful or ugly they think you might be.

I can completely understand you because growing up I had weight issues as well, which were stemming from my depression and suppressed emotions. I just had to face them and had to decide that I am in control of my eating habits and not my emotions. I had to learn that if I have a bad day a Mars bars wont help me but talking to my friends and writing my emotions did. I am still battling with these feeling sometimes but I do not beat myself up about it any more.
Please just love yourself, because if you wont will, than who else will?
Sending u lots of love and hope I was able to help a bit
Thank you that was really insightful and true I need to get in control of myself and do positive changes! People still love me when when I'm hatin on myself though. Can't help it I'm likeable.
Unread 08-19-2015, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Well, Leo rising and Moon and Venus in the 1st and Sun in Cancer... This is all pointing into the strong built and round shapes direction.
Lol ok thnx well my chart is accurate to the minute btw.
Unread 08-19-2015, 03:50 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
No I actually did just go from decent looking to fat and ugly.:"
Just now?

Could it be a post-pregnancy thing? Or was it more recent than that?

Are you using a hormonal birth control method? If so, especially if it's one of the long lasting ones (ie shot or implant), gaining weight and not being able to lose it could be a side effect.

In any case, it sounds like this is a situational, not a lifelong thing. Your birth chart isn't going to spell out every last situation, it just paints the big picture for your life. Transits might be involved in what's going on for you right at the moment, but all they do is help activate what's already happening on the ground.

I noticed that you made a sudden spate of posts griping about being ugly in a day or two. Before that, I'd never noticed you saying any such thing. The moon was transiting Virgo as you were making those posts, so transiting your second house. I suppose that might have been a trigger, although the moon transits Virgo every month and you haven't been making posts like that every month, so there must have been something else hitting that spot at the same time.
Unread 08-19-2015, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Lol ok thnx well my chart is accurate to the minute btw.
Okay, then you know what's feasible and what's not.
Unread 08-19-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Thank you that was really insightful and true I need to get in control of myself and do positive changes! People still love me when when I'm hatin on myself though. Can't help it I'm likeable.
Hi, Love2Know! I think you can learn faster if you look into progressions. But I can't help but notice everything that is aspecting your Sun, especially Mars, so I think the best solution for you is to dance to get back into shape Take dance classes! Then you can teach your kid how to dance too, that will be one of their fondest childhood memories some day.

I remember your child is a Pisces Moon native like me and my mom's rising sing's Leo, please take my advice, I think that you shouldn't worry so much about your physical appearance, because your child most likely won't even try to understand that some day and will get annoyed by it

Have a nice day!
Unread 09-02-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Hi, Love2Know! I think you can learn faster if you look into progressions. But I can't help but notice everything that is aspecting your Sun, especially Mars, so I think the best solution for you is to dance to get back into shape Take dance classes! Then you can teach your kid how to dance too, that will be one of their fondest childhood memories some day.

I remember your child is a Pisces Moon native like me and my mom's rising sing's Leo, please take my advice, I think that you shouldn't worry so much about your physical appearance, because your child most likely won't even try to understand that some day and will get annoyed by it

Have a nice day!
Lol yes My pisces moon baby is constantly dancing it is hilarious I started joining in and he lovesssss music. Well he def has enough leo himself and we both have leo merv and venus!
Thank you all for responces and yes I think I just need to get in good shape to feel better about myself. I was definitly feeling very critical. I am so not routined or competitive with others. I am very much a mom who is like wtv he does whenevrr he does it is cool as long as he is super happy and loved. But with myself I am pretty harsh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-02-2015)
Unread 09-07-2015, 03:44 PM

Also my parents basiclly told me im an ******* of a person.
Unread 09-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Also my parents basiclly told me im an ******* of a person.
That sounds like the problem right there. If you were told that kind of **** as a child, naturally it's going to affect your self esteem.

Perhaps transits brought this front and center, so you're posting about it now? Or has something happened for you that brought that on?

Of course, if something did happen, transits were probably involved, too.
Unread 09-08-2015, 06:44 AM

I think some of the weight may be 'water' weight. Have you ever considered Bowen therapy? It is brilliant at eliminating water from the body. 1-2 sessions.
I came to that conclusion because the Moon is in the first house assoc with Cancer (watery) it is also inconjunct Jupiter, planet of expansion.. just a thought. me, personally, I see beauty, maybe it's the skin is nice or something, maybe you dress up well and look great done up or have a pretty face reg of the weight, that venus placement in the first does create a 'beauty' as one of my friends has a similar chart to yours with similar placements and also struggles with weight yet she is very attractive facially.
However, it is still negatively aspected by saturn which could indicate that it is in the legs or waist down that you are heaviest. I would NOT recommend heavy exercise as this is not a good placement for a heavy exercise regime. Gentle forms of exercise only like yoga, swimming etc. Saturn is not kind to knees, thighs, bones etc in that area. Hard physical exercise will only do more harm than good. I hope I have helped a little. I'm not an astrologer, only beginning at reading charts really, but I just saw those two things which were kind of hard to miss. )

and on the feeling unnattractive part, I know how you could be feeling , I currently have pluto transiting my asc, my appearance has changed dramatically since before the start of this particular transit. I look like a totally different person plus I have two natal planets in my 1st house, saturn and jupiter (yay).. lolol
Unread 09-08-2015, 07:14 PM

Thanks yes I have great skin nice hair good features big lips etc. I am just surrounded by fat and it upsets me. I do have knee issues that seem to have gotten better. I also rarely get sick. Even surrounded by sick people. Knock on wood. Just the weight is an issue and I refuse to do weight lifting or toning. Cardio i will start again and yoga I will try for sure! Also im addicted to wine fancy cheese and fancy breads so yeah. My thighs and hips are giant. I have always had tree trunk legs with no bum lol.
Unread 09-08-2015, 07:30 PM

Quote:
That sounds like the problem right there. If you were told that kind of **** as a child, naturally it's going to affect your self esteem.

Perhaps transits brought this front and center, so you're posting about it now? Or has something happened for you that brought that on?

Of course, if something did happen, transits were probably involved, too.
Oh growing up they never said that just recently because I can have trouble relating to people emotionally a be a bit insensitive. Like someone close to me was crying in public cuz i said their loud voice was embarassing me etc and I said their crying was unnecessary. I regret it now I just got Pissed. I have a bit of tunnel vision with feelings.

Last edited by Love2Know; 09-08-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 09-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Oh growing up they never said that just recently because I can have trouble relating to people emotionally a be a bit insensitive. Like someone close to me was crying in public cuz i said their loud voice was embarassing me etc and I said their crying was unnecessary. I regret it now I just got Pissed. I have a bit of tunnel vision with feelings.
Has this trouble relating to people, emotional insensitivity, weight gain, sense of uncreativity, and self loathing started recently? Or is this something that's always been going on?

If this isn't too personal to share... you're married with a small child, and don't seem to be wanting another just yet, correct? So, presumably, you're using some form of birth control. Is it a hormonal method? What you're describing sounds a lot like hormonal birth control side effects.

If you are on hormonal birth control, did all this start after you were on it, or was it going on before?
Unread 09-08-2015, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Has this trouble relating to people, emotional insensitivity, weight gain, sense of uncreativity, and self loathing started recently? Or is this something that's always been going on?

If this isn't too personal to share... you're married with a small child, and don't seem to be wanting another just yet, correct? So, presumably, you're using some form of birth control. Is it a hormonal method? What you're describing sounds a lot like hormonal birth control side effects.

If you are on hormonal birth control, did all this start after you were on it, or was it going on before?
No I do not more children right now. I am not using hormonal birth control. I stopped a while ago. I tried 5 diffrent brands and they all produced vomit inducing migrains. So that did not last long. Since having my child and nursing struggles and the first year was so hard of an adjustment for me it kind of really shaped my attitude as a bit like i have no ability to put up with anyones ****. I am just hyper focused on my son and husband and thats it. Also, he nursed so much I was drained and just sat around and gained weight. I want to get back in shape and get my head straight and focus on my son a bit more before I decide to even think of another child. I know some people can have like 12 but I am not mentally like that. That being said my son is my best buddy, coolest dude ever lol. We are BFFs. I also am not sending him to daycare yet, I need to find one I really trust. So far didnt happen.
Unread 09-08-2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
Option 1: Wrong chart.
Option 2: Right chart but wrong interpretation.
Option 3: Chart and interpretation both wrong.
Sun opposite mars would make you pretty intense and give you a bad temper, and the sextile to jupiter should give you good problem solving skills, also the mercury in 12 trine saturn.
Unread 09-09-2015, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibal175 View Post
Sun opposite mars would make you pretty intense and give you a bad temper, and the sextile to jupiter should give you good problem solving skills, also the mercury in 12 trine saturn.
This is all accurate. I am described as very practical and I mentally time myself while performing tasks. I also count a lot lol....
Unread 09-10-2015, 08:00 PM

Can you post a Fagan/Bradley Sidereal Chart using Whole sign house systems? I think this might help explain further. I'd of done it myself for you but you cut off your birth details.

I'd garner that according to your sidereal chart you are a cancer ascendant with Moon AND Venus in your 1st house of CANCER, not leo. which is actually why you identify so strongly with being a mother and have weight fluctuations (you're an emotional eater i'd assume?) and maybe just a tad bit oversensitive?

Last edited by starplaya; 09-10-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Unread 09-10-2015, 10:26 PM

Well, there's a square from Venus to Saturn in the 4th house. Saturn is in retrograde too. Hard Saturn aspects usually cause people to be very critical of themselves . Since its Venus that were talking about, and since Venus is in the 1st house, which is all about how you appear to others, you tend to be very critical of your own appearance. And because its in the sign of Leo, you might be very critical of your creative abilities.

Since Saturn is in the 4th house, it's possible that your family has had an influence on your body image issues. Or, maybe you feel like childbirth (4th house, family/motherhood) has put a limit (Saturn) on your beauty (Venus)
Unread 09-10-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplaya View Post
Can you post a Fagan/Bradley Sidereal Chart using Whole sign house systems? I think this might help explain further. I'd of done it myself for you but you cut off your birth details.

I'd garner that according to your sidereal chart you are a cancer ascendant with Moon AND Venus in your 1st house of CANCER, not leo. which is actually why you identify so strongly with being a mother and have weight fluctuations (you're an emotional eater i'd assume?) and maybe just a tad bit oversensitive?
Unread 09-10-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Well, there's a square from Venus to Saturn in the 4th house. Saturn is in retrograde too. Hard Saturn aspects usually cause people to be very critical of themselves . Since its Venus that were talking about, and since Venus is in the 1st house, which is all about how you appear to others, you tend to be very critical of your own appearance. And because its in the sign of Leo, you might be very critical of your creative abilities.

Since Saturn is in the 4th house, it's possible that your family has had an influence on your body image issues. Or, maybe you feel like childbirth (4th house, family/motherhood) has put a limit (Saturn) on your beauty (Venus)
Interesting!
I definitely changed since giving birth to my son, but he is so awesome that I am not too upset about that. I did gain too much weight and have less time to self groom. This also prevents me from wanting to have more children, till I feel physically strong again. Also, I fight the urge to have/adopt 10000 kids, even with the various issues that come with that. I want all the unwanted babies but Ide have to really win a jackpot for that! I would need a lot of support and resources.
Also,

The square to venus is leo/sag they are in friendly signs...does that impact it in your opinion?
My father is very against anything superfical and tried to get me to focus on my education, which I did but I think I need more. My mothee is very beautiful, but I never really compare myself to other people. I really just compare myself to my own standords.
Ultimately, I feel like getting in shape would benifit my mothering skills directly and indirectly, I owe that to him. I want to be mentally and physically strong! I can be dreadfully lazy but with my son I am more focused on him than anything. I want breaks but when I get them I miss him and want him back... Lol?

Last edited by Love2Know; 09-10-2015 at 11:23 PM.
Unread 09-11-2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
I lost that bet! But anyways, as far as your physical appearance goes. Check to see if Pluto, Saturn, or Uranus are transiting your first house currently. They are all very slow moving planets and one of them transiting through your 1st house can definitely cause the changes you're referring to, especially pluto, which is in it's Fall in Libra. These transit can take years, so the effect would be over a long time. Use astro to check a transit chart and let us know.

the 5th house is your creativity house and its in Scorpio, with Saturn in its detriment there. Also the ruler of scorpio is pluto, who is also in its fall. I don't think this means your not creative at all, it may just feel like that. Uranus in scorpio can be a pretty extreme placement also because both those two epitomize extremes from my understanding.

Note 1st house represents physical body, 2nd house represents wealth.

Last edited by starplaya; 09-11-2015 at 01:52 AM.
Unread 09-11-2015, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starplaya View Post
I lost that bet! But anyways, as far as your physical appearance goes. Check to see if Pluto, Saturn, or Uranus are transiting your first house currently. They are all very slow moving planets and one of them transiting through your 1st house can definitely cause the changes you're referring to, especially pluto, which is in it's Fall in Libra. These transit can take years, so the effect would be over a long time. Use astro to check a transit chart and let us know.

the 5th house is your creativity house and its in Scorpio, with Saturn in its detriment there. Also the ruler of scorpio is pluto, who is also in its fall. I don't think this means your not creative at all, it may just feel like that. Uranus in scorpio can be a pretty extreme placement also because both those two epitomize extremes from my understanding.

Note 1st house represents physical body, 2nd house represents wealth.
I'd say 5th House in Sagittarius explains her attitude towards children much better than 5th House in Scorpio.

Tags
unattractive, uncreative