sexual abuse venus trine pluto & pluto conj. chiron aspects

aquariusalien

my boyfriend had a gay man force himself onto him when he was 14 years old. he has strong pluto/chiron aspects. can someone give me more insight into this aspect?

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

With the limited info provided, I can offer that at around age 14, we all receive our first Saturn opposition.

If Saturn at opposition aspected the pluto chiron and if neptune or mars was involved - you might start from there.

Arena

I am very sorry that he had to go through this experience.
Look for Mars-Pluto and Mars-Neptune aspects.

sibylline

my boyfriend had a gay man force himself onto him when he was 14 years old. he has strong pluto/chiron aspects. can someone give me more insight into this aspect?

Without knowing the rest of the chart it is hard to say. Many people will have Pluto conjunct Chiron. The chart as a whole and TOB is very significant to see where the planets will have an effect. You may want to look at transits at that time as well.

RisingSag

I know where vesta and pluto aspects were present in two cases. One nataly squaring pluto and the other case conjuncting pluto.

RisingSag

I know someone whose hand was disfigured by a burn accident when he was a small child. He had chiron and mars conjunct his ascendant