Soft vs. Hard aspects and sexual attraction (synastry)

kani

Hi folks,

how do soft and hard aspects differ when it comes to sexual attraction between two people and can soft aspects with non sexual planets influence the sexual attraction? For example

I have
Mars conjunct Moon
Venus trine Mars
Mars sq Venus
Mars trine Sun
Venus trine Pluto
Mars square pluto (amongst others) with my current boyfriend. So plenty of sexy synastry aspects
We do find each other attractive but sex is not the main thing in our relationship. Also, as soon as I come close to him I feel like I'm wrapped in cotton wool. I start feeling calm and cozy which is nice but also detrimental to any horniness (it kinda dampens the horniness) if you know what I mean?

With another guy I've been involved with the synastry aspects are not favourable at all for a relationship (which I wasn't interested in anyway) but the sexual attractioin was off the charts. It was almost animalistic. So is it possible that the sexual attraction between people can be higher with more friction in between the charts?

The first synastry is me and my current bf with birth times plus aspect grid (Im on the inside and horizontal)
the second is me and the other fling with that animalistic attraction (mutual) but I don't have his birthtime. I am suspecting a Sagittarius moon though. I took 12pm as birthtime. (I'm on the outside and vertical in the aspect grid). And we do have h21 lilith conjunct Eros but it doesn't show in the aspect grid for some reason

Why is the sexual chemistry with the second one so strong?

Attachments

• aspects MandI.jpg
    aspects MandI.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 48
  • MandI.jpg
    MandI.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 56
  • GSandI.jpg
    GSandI.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 57
  • GSandIaspects.jpg
    GSandIaspects.jpg