''Critical'' 29 degrees question

MoonSun

I red about this degree and how it affects someone. I also find out something particular.

If this degree is in the sign of Pisces or Taurus, it means a permanent ending of something. Of course it depends on the house and planet too. Share your thoughts about it.

Last edited:

Darkgirl

Banned
my mercury is on such a critical degree in 28 of Taurus in 7th house and retrograd. I´ve heard that mean that i often dissapointed by partner

Darkgirl

Banned
No i have no problems
The doctor said I need glasses but it's not so bad that I bought some and at the moment I have got other problems

Darkgirl

Banned
No i have no problems
The doctor said I need glasses but it's not so bad that I bought some and at the moment I have got other problems

But it's my 7th house so maybe that Playa role

BlackLioness87

I red about this degree and how it affects someone. I also find out something particular.

If this degree is in the sign of Pisces or Taurus, it means a permanent ending of something. Of course it depends on the house and planet too. Share your thoughts about it.

To make it more personal;
Also did I find out that I have this degree in Pisces 8th house. There are no planets in the 8th house, only the part of fortune. And my 2nd house Virgo is also in 29 degrees. There are no planets in my 2nd house either. I wondered if someone in my family had the same and voila; My mother had her Virgo (virgo, which is my ascendant)/Pluto in the 8th house also in 29 degrees. What could this possibly mean? If someone would want to see our charts, I can pm it.

First of all, you have to be certain about birth time. Second, anaretic degree possibly only affect planets and angles (ASC/DSC/IC/MC). Third, 2 and 8, 1 and 7, 12 and 6, 10 and 4, 11 and 5, 9 and 3 cusps are opposite ends of the same "line". So they hold the same degree, minutes and seconds of opposite zodiacal sign.

Personally I think the Anaretic degree is difficult because as many astrologers say, the signs blend. Which makes interpretations of those planets in anaretic degree more complex. A planet in 29 pisces may have both piscean and arian qualities, but there's more on this.

CapAquaPis

The sun in someone's natal 29' Pisces or 29' Taurus means a shortened life or early death? :pouty: That's a morbid natal chart for anyone to have. 29' Pisces (tomorrow is coming up - the sun in 29' Pisces) and 29' Taurus (May 20-21st?) may be malefic dates, but 29-30' Pisces is the ending of the astrological zodiac year which restarts in 1' Aries (March 21st - the northern vernal equinox).

greybeard

The 30th, or Last, degree of any sign (e.g. 29 Gemini 13) signifies impending change. Change creates uncertainty, turbulence, lack of control, struggle....

I would not put too much importance on the 8th cusp in the 30th degree.

greybeard

The 8th house is "your personal death".

But as we all know there is no death, only transformation.

Huitlacoche, or corn smut, is a fungus. It eats up the kernels of corn on the cob and turns them into a purplish-black mushroom. In other words, the mushroom assimilates the substance of the corn and transforms it into the body of the mushroom. There is no death.

Chrysalis

My asc is at 29+ degrees sagittarius, (and i paid for my exact TOB from the hospital).

I just go with capricorn, as i've never understood the so late degree, especially for the asc.

greybeard

Trump has his Asc in 29 Leo 55...his Asc is in Leo, not Virgo.

In terms of time, about 20 seconds. Even paying the hospital will not guarantee a birth time accurate to 20 seconds.

If Virgo were on his Asc, the Lord of the Horoscope would be Mercury, not Sun. Big change.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Maybe the nurse had been on the secret stash of brandy again then, as for me to be a cap asc this puts me in the 8th house, which is me. There's no way my asc ruler should be in the 7th where jupiter is.

Mines 29,40.