Quincux in natal chart

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello
In my natal chart I know I have many gemini and many Pluto influence. These two signs are quincux signs and I know I have sometimes problems with that. I want to have a deep relationship (scorpio) but at some times when I have I it, I'm afraid of getting hurt and push guys away and want freedom (Gemini).

I also have a quincux between sun and Pluto and sun and Saturn in capricorn

Sometimes I feel this in my job because there are often powerstruggles.

I wanted to know what would be the solution to resolve quincux?

Witchyone

Hello
In my natal chart I know I have many gemini and many Pluto influence. These two signs are quincux signs and I know I have sometimes problems with that. I want to have a deep relationship (scorpio) but at some times when I have I it, I'm afraid of getting hurt and push guys away and want freedom (Gemini).

I also have a quincux between sun and Pluto and sun and Saturn in capricorn

Sometimes I feel this in my job because there are often powerstruggles.

I wanted to know what would be the solution to resolve quincux?

I have three of these natally. Are yours tight orbs? I usually only count these if the orb is tight.

A quincunx (or inconjunct) can't be resolved the way any other aspect can be. It's more like the bearer has to accept that there are irreconcilable differences between entities in their chart. If that sounds painfully vague and unhelpful, it's because I'm still working on it.

Just look at your example:
Scorpio is feminine, water, fixed
Gemini is masculine, air, mutable

There is no commonality or point of understanding. It's as though the planets 150 degrees from each other can't even see each other, much less cooperate. This is different than opposites, which can be seen as two sides of the same coin.

I'll also say that nearly everyone I have met has had the same issue as you with wanting a committed relationship but also not. That's not an inconjunct thing, but a human thing. It's why relationships take sacrifice.

Darkgirl

Banned
Yes they are very tight. Within one degree.

Below there is my chart.

I know but i think most people marry and i think they are happy or is it only that we scorpio looking for something special, something amazing. Which is not "normal". Something where we have deep feelings.

Attachments

• ZD.jpg
    ZD.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 30

Witchyone

Yes they are very tight. Within one degree.

Below there is my chart.

I know but i think most people marry and i think they are happy or is it only that we scorpio looking for something special, something amazing. Which is not "normal". Something where we have deep feelings.

My experience is that most people marry because they have deep feelings of love for someone but they have not considered anything else about compatibility or accepted that their feelings will change when they become comfortable with one another or that people are imperfect, so they eventually get disillusioned and divorce. Then they fall in love again, and the cycle continues. I guess it's a sort of social course-correction for the fact that people were forced to enter and stay in marriages for so many generations. And course-corrections always swing too far in the other direction.

I'm not saying that your quincunx doesn't play a role. It likely does. I am saying that forums that deal with relationships are full of people saying the exact same thing.

But anyway, back to the quincunx, have you read about them on Cafe Astrology?
https://cafeastrology.com/articles/inconjunctaspects.html

It's irratatingly unhelpful. Would you like to be irritated with me?

And here's a funny article that reflects how I feel about my quincunxes.

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnist...ful-astrology-apects-part-1-the-quincunx.html

"I quincunx myself. I honestly do."

P.S. Oh, and by the way, it would appear that your quincunxes are ganging up with a sextile and forming a Yod.

Last edited:

LunaNeptuna

I have 7 quincunxes in my birth chart. I feel like 3 or 4 different people depending on the day. It *****, but I am learning to embrace the fact of simply being that way. My astrology teacher said that, even if both planets look as if they don't have anything in common, they do; in fact, they belong to the same process.

Witchyone

I have 7 quincunxes in my birth chart. I feel like 3 or 4 different people depending on the day. It *****, but I am learning to embrace the fact of simply being that way. My astrology teacher said that, even if both planets look as if they don't have anything in common, they do; in fact, they belong to the same process.

Wow, 7! My condolences.

What your teacher said is encouraging. Was that all she said about it, that they belong to the same process?

LunaNeptuna

Nothing is good or bad... even the "best" aspects in astrology can be turn out to be "bad". If I have these aspects it's because I need to work them out. Actually we study Huber's psychological astrology, so what my teacher says (who's a man actually lol) is that the fact that we have quincunxes is necessary, because it's what's gonna help us reach the consciousness we need to develop in this life. Sorry I study astrology in Spanish and I struggle to explain these concepts in English :pinched:

greybeard

Out of sight, out of mind...
Ojos que no ven, corazon que no siente.

What you can't see (perceive) is outside of consciousness. What is outside of consciousness can't be controlled (dealt with on a conscious level) and appears as "fate".

The planets involved in a quincunx relationship "do not behold each other". They can't "see" each other...

And are therefore beyond any significant control. They operate primarily below consciousness.

Last edited:

Darkgirl

Banned
so that mean in my case..

my sun as ruler of my 10th house and jupiter as ruler of my 2nd house cant see my pluto (as chartruler) and saturn / Neptun

So it will be hard for me to find a career, which relates to me (and hard to get money). Also it will be hard for me to see what is important regarding 5th house themes (speculation, children, love affairs) and to communicate or think logical (saturn as 3rd house ruler). Sometimes i think if life is a real punishement... i was happy that saturn left my 2nd house, but 3rd house is not better...

Last edited:

greybeard

so that mean in my case..

my sun as ruler of my 10th house and jupiter as ruler of my 2nd house cant see my pluto (as chartruler) and saturn / Neptun

So it will be hard for me to find a career, which relates to me (and hard to get money). Also it will be hard for me to see what is important regarding 5th house themes (speculation, children, love affairs) and to communicate or think logical (saturn as 3rd house ruler). Sometimes i think if life is a real punishement... i was happy that saturn left my 2nd house, but 3rd house is not better...

It is not the cards you're dealt in life but how you play them.

kirki

Uranus inconjucts mercury in my chart,and sun and moon inconjuct mc.Some say points like mc dont count at inconjuctions but i disagree.