Jupiter conjunct Neptune in the natal

I’m pretty new to astrology and have been trying to learn more about my natal chart. I have Jupiter conjunct Neptune in Capricorn. It’s in my 11th house. I would just like to hear other people’s experience with this placement. I also have piscies rising so Neptune transits and placements really effect me I feel like.

Last edited:
January 4th, 1997 Ardmore, Oklahoma 11:05am

Ok, so your Neptune is generally well aspected with sextile Saturn, trine mars and conjunct Uranus ..

I‘ll just post something I found online:

„Jupiter conjunct Neptune natal makes you a devoted, generous, ethical and spiritual person. You are enthusiastic and optimistic about being the best person you can and making the world a better place. This idealistic conjunction gives you the ability to understand abstract theories and merge them into your wide and comprehensive knowledge. Your adventurous spirit could lead to many travels and amazing experiences.“
https://astrologyking.com/jupiter-conjunct-neptune/

Also, Neptune/Jupiter is in your 11th house which would make you a humanitarian, whose interested in society and the greater good, as well as (groups of) people in General. Your sun is also in the 11th (and so is Uranus) which would make you quite a social person who is interested in all kinds of people and to whom having friends or like-minded people around is very important..

Does that ring true for you?

Here’s another interpretation:

„Jupiter Conjunct Neptune

This conjunction occurs approximately every thirteen years, and tends to create characteristics that are often similar to the Pisces temperament, where both the positive and the negative qualities of both planets are present and highly active. Tendencies towards excess, idealism, creativity and naivety will be evident. The Jupiter impulse of expansion may encourage you to reach beyond your actual capabilities. The sphere of relationships is likely to be a source of many lessons for you, and to reflect back several of your own tendencies towards those less realistic qualities of Jupiter and Neptune that are present in an unintegrated personality.
[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Jupiter-Conjunct-Neptune ]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jupiter/ Neptune conjunction in combination with your Pisces ascendant and Scorpio moon should make you a lot more emotional than your average Capricorn sun .. so while you are somehow „made of earth“ (Capricorn: stability, drive, sobriety, rationality) you are also very sensitive and empathic due to your heavy water influences (Neptune, Pisces and Scorpio)

Seems like a good mix :)

The Jupiter/ Neptune conjunction in combination with your Pisces ascendant and Scorpio moon should make you a lot more emotional than your average Capricorn sun .. so while you are somehow „made of earth“ (Capricorn: stability, drive, sobriety, rationality) you are also very sensitive and empathic due to your heavy water influences (Neptune, Pisces and Scorpio)

Seems like a good mix :)

Thank you so much!! That has really opened my eyes and definitely does reflect a lot of my personality traits.