Sedna square, dejanira/ north node cx.

Astromeg

Hi all-
Thank you for considering these aspects and questions. Ive been studying now for about 12 years, and the asteroids are new to me. Ive had a father that left us early on to drink himself, well, almost to death currently. Im 33 and again newly single after another round with a duplicitous, cheating man who used my desire for family and commitment to keep me hanging on to a completely abusive situation. I have no children, and frankly, Im afraid to- i dont want to raise children to any of the men ive dated thus far. It always starts out nice, but eventually i find out the hidden secrets. This last round i was a year in before they ALL came out- and i always run up against, "Is it my path to love unconditionally? Am i too judgemental?" juno rx in my seventh thickens that plot.

Any ideas or comments/ direction would be very much appreciated. How do sedna cx chiron opposite part of fortune show up? Am i destined for conflict, lies, and deception forever? Should i suck it up with that need for relationship (moon in libra trine to venus, and juno rx) and become a nun?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...22&add=13&add=14&add=7066&aspc=1&ast=433,157,

Cypocryphy

Hi all-
Thank you for considering these aspects and questions. Ive been studying now for about 12 years, and the asteroids are new to me. Ive had a father that left us early on to drink himself, well, almost to death currently. Im 33 and again newly single after another round with a duplicitous, cheating man who used my desire for family and commitment to keep me hanging on to a completely abusive situation. I have no children, and frankly, Im afraid to- i dont want to raise children to any of the men ive dated thus far. It always starts out nice, but eventually i find out the hidden secrets. This last round i was a year in before they ALL came out- and i always run up against, "Is it my path to love unconditionally? Am i too judgemental?" juno rx in my seventh thickens that plot.

Any ideas or comments/ direction would be very much appreciated. How do sedna cx chiron opposite part of fortune show up? Am i destined for conflict, lies, and deception forever? Should i suck it up with that need for relationship (moon in libra trine to venus, and juno rx) and become a nun?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...22&add=13&add=14&add=7066&aspc=1&ast=433,157,

Ahoy there, Astromeg:

Wow. That's a busy chart. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to ignore the asteroids because I have found that they do not add much to the chart and have the tendency to lead a person astray when interpreting.

You're chart is kind of funky. Your Midheaven is all the way in the eleventh house because you used the sign house system (aka Vedic, aka whole sign). Because of this I am going to start with just a general overlook of your chart, and then I'll get into the question. Luckily, you have already provided some information about your relationships, so I will use that as a spring board.

You have Venus in the first house, which so often makes a person attractive, and if not a celluloid beauty, certainly someone whom people are drawn to. You have a late ascendant, in the bounds of the more difficult planets (in some systems), and you're chart ruler is Saturn. This tells me that there is a certain austerity to your personality, somewhat of a monkish person, which is not to imply that you are prude but that there is a reserve, a reticence. This is compounded by the affliction of your lights by Saturn. The Moon conjoined to Saturn at your birth, though out-of-sign, in the sign of Virgo, has a crushing effect on your emotional well-being, and it is in a quadrate relationship to your Sun in the twelfth house. (Some might not interpret Saturn afflicting your Moon because of the sign-house system, but I do.) This tells me that you have a tendency toward feeling sad and down and that you are critical of yourself. You are a bit of a loner, and you have a hurt ego. As this relates to relationships, having a hurt ego attracts people of like kind, sometimes those who will take advantage of a person in such a state as a shark takes advantage of a bleeding, injured seal.

You have Neptune conjoined the Sun by less than a degree in the twelfth house. How nice. :smile: There is an inclination toward the mystical, the spiritual, though, often, the constitution is made weak by such a contact, especially with Saturn elevated and contact your horoscope. You are probably prone to illness (colds, flews, etc.) There is a yearning for more, however. With Jupiter in your ninth house with the North node, you will seek that which is greater, some form a greater understanding, perhaps in college, but with the mystical element strong, I would say this is more toward religion or some mystical practice. Actually, you have a partile conjunction with Mars, a positive expansion of the Martian energy, which often leads to sport or something competitive. With your part of fortune in the eleventh house of the masses, and with derived houses, we look to the eighth house, the solar eighth here. Although the eighth is regarded as the house of death, I term it the spiritual house because it bridges life with death (and it is only an illusion that the two are separate). So you are successful through the masses, interacting with many, in a spiritual way. And if we look to the ninth, we can see how you do this, which is that of the higher purpose, with education, learning. Perhaps you teach some mystical art or, if not that, then by means of health care, like a physical therapist or a energy healer, since there is that incline. Since Virgo, the zodiacal sign of healing is there, it must be by some means of healing people.

All of what I said shows that you are a good person, in all likelihood—a person with a huge heart. Unfortunately, your Venus is not in the best of states, but in the earth sign of Capricorn, it could certainly do worse. Love is expressed quite physically for you, as it is disposited from Virgo, another earth sign. I can also see that you can curl up and retreat very easily when you have been hurt.

Harmonically, Pluto forms a fourth harmonic aspect to your Venus, agitating it, maligning it. It can create self-centered relationships. From a traditional approach, you have Saturn, Jupiter and Mars witnessing it. This too is not so helpful, having the malefic planets looking so at your Venus. I suppose this is why you have had so much trouble of late. Saturn is witnessing, dispositing your Venus; it is conjoined to the ruler of your house of marriage, and it forms a dissonant aspect to your Sun. Either way, you have a challenged love life, so it seems.

You will certainly have a delay in marriage, and, worse case scenario, you might never marry. I do not think that will happen, but I can see that it will definitely be delayed.

I don't know what it is about today, but a lot of the charts I have looked at by those experiencing difficult relationships have very similar astrological situations.

Here's the hard part, Astromeg, coming up with a solution. I can see that there are two types of men that you might attract, the controlling type or the egoistically, arrogant type. But it need not be that way. You can find someone who is supportive, that gives you structure and who might be a very generous sort, funny and outgoing. My usual advice is to work on chaining your thoughts. I imagine that you are thinking of the negative past relationships. Maybe build a vision board of the qualities that you would like and ruminate on that.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I think because you are a very spiritual person that you will be able to change this trend. No one with the Sun and Neptune like that can not be spiritual. And be careful and stay away from drinking and intoxicants. It will really hurt you physically and psychically, and you might be prone to addiction, especially with the blue moods you can get into.

Last edited:

Astromeg

Ahoy there, Astromeg:
Wow. That's a busy chart. I hope you don't mind, but I am going to ignore the asteroids because I have found that they do not add much to the chart and have the tendency to lead a person astray when interpreting.

You're chart is kind of funky. Your Midheaven is all the way in the eleventh house because you used the sign house system (aka Vedic, aka whole sign). Because of this I am going to start with just a general overlook of your chart, and then I'll get into the question. Luckily, you have already provided some information about your relationships, so I will use that as a spring board.

You have Venus in the first house, which so often makes a person attractive, and if not a celluloid beauty, certainly someone whom people are drawn to. You have a late ascendant, in the bounds of the more difficult planets (in some systems), and you're chart ruler is Saturn. This tells me that there is a certain austerity to your personality, somewhat of a monkish person, which is not to imply that you are prude but that there is a reserve, a reticence. This is compounded by the affliction of your lights by Saturn. The Moon conjoined to Saturn at your birth, though out-of-sign, in the sign of Virgo, has a crushing effect on your emotional well-being, and it is in a quadrate relationship to your Sun in the twelfth house. (Some might not interpret Saturn afflicting your Moon because of the sign-house system, but I do.) This tells me that you have a tendency toward feeling sad and down and that you are critical of yourself. You are a bit of a loner, and you have a hurt ego. As this relates to relationships, having a hurt ego attracts people of like kind, sometimes those who will take advantage of a person in such a state as a shark takes advantage of a bleeding, injured seal.

You have Neptune conjoined the Sun by less than a degree in the twelfth house. How nice. :smile: There is an inclination toward the mystical, the spiritual, though, often, the constitution is made weak by such a contact, especially with Saturn elevated and contact your horoscope. You are probably prone to illness (colds, flews, etc.) There is a yearning for more, however. With Jupiter in your ninth house with the North node, you will seek that which is greater, some form a greater understanding, perhaps in college, but with the mystical element strong, I would say this is more toward religion or some mystical practice. Actually, you have a partile conjunction with Mars, a positive expansion of the Martian energy, which often leads to sport or something competitive. With your part of fortune in the eleventh house of the masses, and with derived houses, we look to the eighth house, the solar eighth here. Although the eighth is regarded as the house of death, I term it the spiritual house because it bridges life with death (and it is only an illusion that the two are separate). So you are successful through the masses, interacting with many, in a spiritual way. And if we look to the ninth, we can see how you do this, which is that of the higher purpose, with education, learning. Perhaps you teach some mystical art or, if not that, then by means of health care, like a physical therapist or a energy healer, since there is that incline. Since Virgo, the zodiacal sign of healing is there, it must be by some means of healing people.

All of what I said shows that you are a good person, in all likelihood—a person with a huge heart. Unfortunately, your Venus is not in the best of states, but in the earth sign of Capricorn, it could certainly do worse. Love is expressed quite physically for you, as it is disposited from Virgo, another earth sign. I can also see that you can curl up and retreat very easily when you have been hurt.

Harmonically, Pluto forms a fourth harmonic aspect to your Venus, agitating it, maligning it. It can create self-centered relationships. From a traditional approach, you have Saturn, Jupiter and Mars witnessing it. This too is not so helpful, having the malefic planets looking so at your Venus. I suppose this is why you have had so much trouble of late. Saturn is witnessing, dispositing your Venus; it is conjoined to the ruler of your house of marriage, and it forms a dissonant aspect to your Sun. Either way, you have a challenged love life, so it seems.

You will certainly have a delay in marriage, and, worse case scenario, you might never marry. I do not think that will happen, but I can see that it will definitely be delayed.

I don't know what it is about today, but a lot of the charts I have looked at by those experiencing difficult relationships have very similar astrological situations.

Here's the hard part, Astromeg, coming up with a solution. I can see that there are two types of men that you might attract, the controlling type or the egoistically, arrogant type. But it need not be that way. You can find someone who is supportive, that gives you structure and who might be a very generous sort, funny and outgoing. My usual advice is to work on chaining your thoughts. I imagine that you are thinking of the negative past relationships. Maybe build a vision board of the qualities that you would like and ruminate on that.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I think because you are a very spiritual person that you will be able to change this trend. No one with the Sun and Neptune like that can not be spiritual. And be careful and stay away from drinking and intoxicants. It will really hurt you physically and psychically, and you might be prone to addiction, especially with the blue moods you can get into.

Thanks so much for your time. It's true I'm a spiritual seeker- guess that means staying detached from the painful situations I've been in on some levels. Yes I heal and teach. Yes I have a soft soft heart and am just about done with a life of being bullied and hard relationships. Thanks for your advice. I don't drink and finding any other substances just lead to depression. But boy it's hard being alone when all I want is to consistently love in a safe happy relationship. These days I just want to escape.

Cypocryphy

Thanks so much for your time. It's true I'm a spiritual seeker- guess that means staying detached from the painful situations I've been in on some levels. Yes I heal and teach. Yes I have a soft soft heart and am just about done with a life of being bullied and hard relationships. Thanks for your advice. I don't drink and finding any other substances just lead to depression. But boy it's hard being alone when all I want is to consistently love in a safe happy relationship. These days I just want to escape.

Yeah. Well, you're still young, and a lot can happen in a year. But maybe you should escape a little, take a trip somewhere, if you can. You are caught up in the experience right now, but some alone time will get you back into shape. Loneliness is holiness. You have some great qualities. I forgot to refer back to the first part. A lot of the relationships that we enter, especially for women, are relative to the level of self-worth one feels. I can see that you have difficulty with self-worth (judging by your chart). See yourself as truly beautiful, which you are, and someone beautiful will come into your life. Easier said than done, I know, but it's the only way.

Perhaps someone else would like to give you another opinion. I did not make any predictions, just looked at your natal chart. Maybe someone else will give you better advice, advice that resonates. I hope what I said resonates with you.

rahu

Banned
hi astromeg

your interest in dejanira implies you have had ab abusive childhood.
you mention your drunk father and your series of abusive relationships so it is most likely you were sexually abused as a child. this is shown by dejanira conjunct your node and by venus opposed to nessus.this is a certainty because the saturn/chiron midpoint is nto nessus and opposed to venus. your sun/oon midpoint is opposed to chiron which again brings these experiences in your life for lessons of healing .with the vertex conjunct to dejanira and the dragonshead, these abusive condtions were endured from almost the beginning of your existance .and with satrun/orcus midpoint conjuct to the vertex, you had no chance to escape these condition in this life.
wit dejanira conjunct your node and mercury square you node , you likley expeeienced "altered states", out of the body experiences, or some other striking psychic phenomenon during your abuse.
uranus is at midheaven so astral or flying sensations are likely also.the placement of mercury gives you great intellience and with uranus close by, you may have a constsant psychic connection.......................................cont

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Moon is square to the venus/sun midpoint and opposed ceresa loving and nurturing focus.moon conjunct Saturn connotes a devoted and loyal person.but with the mars/Pluto midpoint conjunct the moon, the emotional shadows of childhood can give an isolation in the midst of joy.ceres give actively and the nourishing rays must expand.
You have a magic about you.you are felt be for you enter.this can give very favorable assistance from superiors. Your timing is so good sometimes, it scares you as just the most subtle movement away from your center can lead to the sand ..jupiter conjunct mars are trine Chiron with it opposed to sun/moon mp.
You also have sedan trine the node. You chose to be directed by truth, and fools quest often fall your way. quite remarkable that you can have such a sense of “fairness” when many emotional imprints likely exist.but your soul chose to learn by these experiences would think that counseling might be a good match.the sun/Neptune conjunction sextile to Pluto and psyche . this a inherent spirit often sensitivity to others which emotional connection. This aspect can be associated with “healers” and therapist/counselors etc. Jupiter trine Chiron often occurs with a interest in traditional and nontraditional healing ideas.
It seems that counseling those spirits with your same inflictions would be along your path.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Your emotional/physical/sexual auras are very pronounced. psych conjunct to pallas and square to Uranus gives strong idealism and a trust in will knowledge and action will keep you at your peak.
The mars/eris midpoint is square to Saturn. It is a strained emotional/social connection.
You have the extreme boundaries in your personality structure. from exhilarating in your sight and then to despondency and “hard” love?.. Often a bi polar mood dynamic has affected you.
Your moon/Uranus midpoint (27lib4) giving the exhilaration is conjunct to the mercury/Saturn midpoint (28lib15)which can bring negativity and cruelty. These are square the ascendant at 27 cap16 and square juno at 28can33.
With juno the instability and harshness of family life could be seen. But it can pose a moment of confusion as you can be so determined and directed that when you occasionally find yourself unable to carry thru, the moment in sues.
Venus is square to Pluto which is a classical aspect of unconscious manipulation. it can be extremely sexual but the edge of Pluto often turns totally carnal. with the mars/Pluto midpoint conjunct the moon, your dally emotional s can be influenced from the subconscious.
This aspect tends to draw inherently insensitive guys.it tends to shows you have problems with some type of women. with the numerous other difficult emotional experiences, this aspect becomes more constricting
Your venus/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to the sun and Neptune. Another aspect of joy and exhilaration. Here the spirit focus is energized by the love of experience. a strong universal love yet passionately personal also. Again it is unusual to have such emotional difference in the boundaries of your personality. so subtle this time
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1380_astromeg_4110_15334.jpg
    astro_2gw_1380_astromeg_4110_15334.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey Rahu. Do you have any suggestions for her in regard to having better relationships? Do you have a suggestion on how she should approach it?

rahu

Banned
astro meg
abuse is a cultural trait. it does not usually burst a thunder . families and instuitions transmit the constricting attitude.

as ia woman with gresat love and psychic/karmic otential. you were attacked st birth. your spirit had to be broken.but why an attack??... because you are a gifted Woman.

"Your venus/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to the sun and Neptune. Another aspect of joy and exhilaration. Here the spirit focus is energized by the love of experience. a strong universal love yet passionately personal also. Again it is unusual to have such emotional difference in the boundaries of your personality. so subtle this time"

uranus influence ina womans chart often brings interest by women. your archetype is the goddess.

find another goddess . you have love of wisdom as well as body.the love of wisdom is can be shared by all.

rahu