I think I'm falling into the same bad scenario all over again

DoubleDare

Its beginning to feel like I'm tapping into the negative apects of my 7th house Pisces in my relationships. Are there any sort of negative aspects that would warrant this? I seem to keep attracting/being attracted to the same sort of people who radiate the stereotypical 'druggie' pisces image which the second person attached is a great example of. He has a really bad reputation which I began to see in action this weekend at party we were at but at the same time, all I can see are the positive aspects of his personality that he always has on full display when he's around me: witty, eccentric, impulsive and adventurous, a great artist, always well dressed and has a certain level of vulnerability. This won't be the first time its happend and why exactly I keep falling into the same, quite obvious problem (or rather, why they somehow manage to find me too) is just beyond my sense of logic....

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 28
  • jay.jpg
    jay.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Whilst there is, per se, nothing wrong in attracting people with problems (they also need relationships), you have to make sure that you do not get trapped in them yourself.

Briefly, you have Jup (do-gooder, also overdoing) conjunction Moon (caring and mothering) in the 2nd house of self-worth. You draw your self-worth from being needed and caring for others. Also, the Moon connects Jup and the North Node (your path/task in this life), and so it is your task to help others in this life in their times of disillusionment. Perhaps that is why you have been given Pisces on the 7th house of others. That is the one sign with the knack for totally living for the other(s) and selflessly helping others. The challenge with this sign is not losing touch with reality and getting disillusioned yourself, as said.

:)AQ7

DoubleDare

Hi,

Whilst there is, per se, nothing wrong in attracting people with problems (they also need relationships), you have to make sure that you do not get trapped in them yourself.

Briefly, you have Jup (do-gooder, also overdoing) conjunction Moon (caring and mothering) in the 2nd house of self-worth. You draw your self-worth from being needed and caring for others. Also, the Moon connects Jup and the North Node (your path/task in this life), and so it is your task to help others in this life in their times of disillusionment. Perhaps that is why you have been given Pisces on the 7th house of others. That is the one sign with the knack for totally living for the other(s) and selflessly helping others. The challenge with this sign is not losing touch with reality and getting disillusioned yourself, as said.

Ouch! That's feels alarmingly accurate....Its not helped by the sort of ESP the two of us seem to have for each other. (ex. suddenly turning to my roomate on our errand walk yesterday and telling her that he was right around the corner on campus, and surely, a block away he was. and of course the costume party the other day when i found myself staring into space while talking to my friend, only to be staring back at what i later found out was him in a bear masked costume)
I do genuinely want to help (that's always my excuse) but these sort of situations always make me worry about my own safety and it seems like their reputations always seem to preceed them.....

Also, in the synastry chart, his Chiron seems to make a conncetion (conjunction?) to my sun and possibly also mercury. That definetly doesn't sound like a very comforting aspect to deal with. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

gen6k

sometimes it is a perceptual problem.

i dont see any kind of "personal image" or certain "cultural attributes" to be a good or bad outcome specifically. it can tend towards different types of results when intermingling, but its really not about sectionizing people based on certain personal traits then not hanging out with them.

this makes some sense here but:

the DC's ruler is Neptune in capricorn in the 4th the detrimated house. which means that they lack structure instead of inducing structure properly they induce Neptunian/Uranian structure based on Emotions.

now this is fine, but the real disconnect is the inconjunction to your Sun(ego).
its basically when it becomes slippery. now the next ruler from 4th would be Saturn in Pisces in the 6th which designates some neurotic tendencies and some type of health debility.

this would be a particular scope that you run in to, but its also a potential type of thing. it can be turned in to something productive instead of destructive if utilized correctly.

this is also a mirror image of 4th and 6th not only of DC.

Last edited:

DoubleDare

sometimes it is a perceptual problem.

i dont see any kind of "personal image" or certain "cultural attributes" to be a good or bad outcome specifically. it can tend towards different types of results when intermingling, but its really not about sectionizing people based on certain personal traits then not hanging out with them.

this makes some sense here but:

the DC's ruler is Neptune in capricorn in the 4th the detrimated house. which means that they lack structure instead of inducing structure properly they induce Neptunian/Uranian structure based on Emotions.

now this is fine, but the real disconnect is the inconjunction to your Sun(ego).
its basically when it becomes slippery. now the next ruler from 4th would be Saturn in Pisces in the 6th which designates some neurotic tendencies and some type of health debility.

Well, I really didn't want to outright say it, but its more than just a doubt about someone's personal image, he's a small time drug dealer.

Yes, my 4th house is definetly afflicted. Alcoholism and a whole bunch of other fun issues run in my mom's side of the family that I grew up around.

Sorry, but I'm not quite understanding what you mean to say about the inconjunction with my sun and the exact connection you are hinting at about the relationship between the 4th and 6th house.....

Would that connection mean that its an issue I'm sorting out on a personal level as well? And it therefore manifests through personal contacts?
I think the main thing I'm now wondering about is what the inconjunction to the Sun has to do with this, unless you mean to say that it might be some sort of denial on my part of working certain things out and this is how it therefore manifests?

Last edited:

gen6k

you guys are not going to be friends.

the composite is too explosive.

he has a significantly harder chart than you.

mars in the 12th conjunct chiron is not violent, but he has internal types of chaotic pressures like neptune/uranus trine pluto, pluto square mars.

mars in the 12th also does better at extramarital, or secluded relations.

you'll probably forget about each other within 6 months.

aquarius7000

Hi,

DoubleDare said:
Also, in the synastry chart, his Chiron seems to make a conncetion (conjunction?) to my sun and possibly also mercury. That definetly doesn't sound like a very comforting aspect to deal with. Any thoughts?
Yes, you are right. His Chiron is in a conjunction (wounding, also healing) with your Sun (basic personality) and Mercury (thinking and communication). The synastry is a bit rough, but nothing that cannot be tackled. The thing to be careful about is that there might be things in both your personalities that might agitate (Mars) the other. Notice the conjunction both ways of Sun and Mars. What however is magnificent is the Jup-Ven connection (growth of liking/relating, not necessarily love, with eachother. Moon-Ven both ways is also nice, even though its an opposition, but Moon-Ven connections are always good, as Moon=feeling/emotions and Venus shows relating to them. Moon-Ven shows an intimate (as in not shallow, I do not mean sexual with intimate) connection, something that comes from within.

To have houses duplicating in a synastry is not uncommon if two people have the Asc in the same sign or close to eachother, as you both do. However, to have the same personal planets connecting both ways, as in Sun-Mars (a bit of a challenge) and Ven-Moon (good) is not always common. His Moon falls in your 7th house, so he might really feel comfortable relating to you.