Suicide and Astrology

VenusInAries

I was not sure if this thread has been touched on before so please forgive me if it has.

I am curious has anyone studied the charts of those that have committed suicide. If so I would be curious of the transits they were going through before hand then the transits at the moment they ended their life.

I have not studied it but to me it seems like a heavy Saturn transit yes? But the moment they do it perhaps the transiting moon is jumping in the mix too? Just very curious of what others have noticed or the information they have gathered.

Thanks and happy turkey day :banana: sorry all you turkeys :: pout:: not a good day to be you :: wink::

deevinegypsy

wow, heavy topiv for tofu turkey day! (i am a vegetarian so the gobblers are safe LOL). From a healing perspective, and with heavy pluto researcher in my own chart, I'd look to the aspects to the natal saturn and neptune; usually chronically depressed persons have those two planets in the early two houses. Also uranus and mars and pluto aspects to those planets can intensify reactions to an already self destructive person.

I wish to note that those heavy aspects also DO offer the opportunity of rising OUT of that pattern. Often when Pluto transits the moon , and is in strong aspect to t-saturn, depression can seem insurmountable. Keep an eye on the NEPTUNE in the natal. Most negatively expressed, "escape" and often through drug overdose may be seen there. God Bless..and if a depressed person can get to their anger it can help them -as long as they do not take it out on themselves...even BLAME can be a way out of depression; i.e. releasing pent up emotions that have been supressed and stuck. If you know people in this state, encourage their emotional release. Venting, (understatement)...and if by miracle they are able to reach a place of being GRATEFUL ...for nearly anything...this may help them heal tremendously.

also watch out for those who wear victim and self pity as a way to get attention....you might see strong leo or 5th house activities in those charts if someone is constantly threatening suicide but not likely to go through with it. that is a call for help...but can be draining for an inexperienced f riend/counsellor who gets caught up in their drama. (i see a lot of behavior like this in moon-leo people, for instance).

love and light
deevinegypsy

starlink

Hi Venus! I know a young man who committed suicide on the day of his first wedding ceremony. I must have the chart somewhere, it was ages ago since his mother asked me to do his and her daughters charts. Very strange charts. The girl had only stress aspects, squares, oppositions, you name it and the brother, only trines and sextiles, nothing else and he is the one that hanged himself. Will see if I can still find that chart. Also, frequently you will find the ruler of the first in the 8th, Saturn in 1 square Sun, heavily afflicted Mercury by Saturn or Uranus. Look for low self esteem (2nd house, 5th house). I suppose Neptune in adverse aspect to Sun, Asc.,Moon and also Moon-Pluto, (conjunctions, squares). But I guess it is always a combination of many factors and sometimes it just happens because of very nasty progressions triggering something. It is an interesting topic and I am sure someone has already written a book about it. Will see if I find something more on the topic.Bye for now! Starlink

VenusInAries

Very interesting both Dee and Star, I would be curious to see his chart Star and the day he did it see his progressions and transits. I can see where the possibility might be in someones chart but very curious about the triggers that happen to actually have someone follow through and do it. So curious to see charts of those who accomplish the suicide.

Seems like drug overdose yes would be some kind of Neptune transit.. not sure about hanging would there be a taurus thing going on in there since it rules the neck? Seems like shooting oneself would be a mars type action, when Kennedy got shot thru the neck he had mars in taurus uranus thing going on there so not sure if uranus and mars would be shooting oneself.

I can see those who feel hopeless, use it to call for help but have no real intention of following through with it. Perhaps they are just needing validation that their presence is needed in the world. But committing suicide goes against the survival instinct we all have so very curious what sort of progressions and transits can actually pull someone strong enough to over-ride that instinct.

And yeah I'm a vegan too .. so be safe little turkeys lol :p

Yoi

As someone who tried to committ suicide a couple of times a few years back this is my personal experience.

The years of my most intense depression and attempts coincided with an intense Pluto transit (big surprise). Pluto transited over my Descendant, then my Part of Fortune, then my Sun and then Neptune (they're all lined up in a row in Sagittarius 7th house), which triggered off a pre-existing Moon-Square-Neptune T-square (fun!) (1st house-5th house-7th house - yes I have very bad self-esteem. Did I mention Pluto is in the 5th house as well as Saturn?). Saturn was for a time happily transiting over Chiron in the 12th house.

My chart not only contains lots of squares but if you count the MC as a vertex an air grand-kite and if you count Chiron an earth grand trine which includes the great Venus-Jupiter trine. Well, even if you don't count it, the MC position has often been filled with transiting planets over the last few years. In fact Neptune is on the MC right now. I also have an asteroid Pallas on the MC. All the aspects involved in both of these aspect patterns are quite tight.

There's a tendency I believe to retreat to the trines, . Which is what I did BTW. These are the most comfortable easiest patterns in a chart, especially the grand trines. Things could have gone a lot worse for me. Even in the midst of my depression I managed to graduate with 1st class honours and got a PhD. But it was not just the grand trines (innate talent) but also the fact that the vertexes of the grand trines are irritated by squares and semi-squares. I remember overcoming my depression for periods in bursts of work which I realize now was driven by my many squares and semi-squares. This combined with my natural talents and sheer luck as indicated by the grand trines and even some squares (e.g. Sun square Jupiter) was sufficient. However, if I hadn't had the irritating squares I probably would have relied solely on the trines and basically events would have got worse. Basically the trines allow you to get stuck into patterns which though they work to allieve you temporary do nothing to help the underlying problem.

I think that if you don't have lots of irritating squares on your trines in this situation what happens is the next time something bad happens with transits and progressions because you've retreated to your trines and not done anything things are even worse and if the transits and progressions are just right this may be sufficient to drive you over the edge.

Of course this is just my theory from my own experience. I may not be a great case study though as I didn't end actually succeed in killing myself obviously.

Last edited:

cossie

Hi I have not looked at this topic before but I can give you details of someone I know who took his own life if you are interested in taking a look.
He was a friend of mine and he took everyone by surprise by hanging himself at home shortly after leaving a quiet evening out with his friends. The coroners verdict was that he had no alcohol or drugs in his system at the time of death.The whole event took everyone by surprise.
I would be very interested to know what you can glean from his chart. Unfortunately I do not have a time of birth.
Birth date- 31 March 1966
Date of death- 21 October 1999
Time of death-approx 1.30am

VenusInAries

Thank you both for sharing. Yoi sorry to hear what you went through but sounds like you foun the strength to get through some tough transits and make something positive. I would have to explore that trine and square theory on those that have attempted and gone through with suicide. I as well attempted on pluto square my moon. lol that pluto can be a biscuit *insert bad word there*

Cossie I am gonna look at his chart and the transits and progressives he die just to see, wish we had his time would like to see what the role the houses played and rulerships. But maybe can at least look at transits.

Didn't think about chiron being a player but seems obvious huh?

Frisiangal

VenusInAries said:
Cossie I am gonna look at his chart and the transits and progressives he die just to see, wish we had his time would like to see what the role the houses played and rulerships. But maybe can at least look at transits.

Didn't think about chiron being a player but seems obvious huh?

A number of years ago an internet astrologer mentioned the role of Chiron in suicide, basing his study upon the myth that Chiron chose mortal death above endless immortal pain (spiritual suffering). Chiron lies between Saturn and Uranus; the (in)ability to rise above an old outdated pattern and change one's view of life.

In Cossie's example, her friend was born with a Saturn-Mercury-Chiron in Pisces conjunction square Jupiter in Gemini, both in wide square to the Uranus-Pluto conjunction. On day of decease Moon was transiting Pisces, (having squared transiting Chiron), and transiting Mercury in Scorpio was conjunct R. Neptune, that natally trined the triple conjunction. Emotional transits if one is of 'troubled' mind.

Black Moon Lilith has often shown up when 'one gives up the ghost' to return to non-manifestation. It is remarkable that it was transiting 15+ Sagittarius on 21st October and within orb of the square to the natal UR-Pl conjunction.

Haven't had time to check progressed charts. Anything revealing?

F.

VenusInAries

Morning all

Yes I agree that one has to have a predisposition say for depression etc to have the capability to over-ride that survival instinct. I have fought it here and there but don't know what it is maybe the positive mars in sag vibe, but I just tell myself hang in there tomorrows a new day it can only get better. When Pluto was squaring my moon it was very hard to keep my head above water but at the same time chiron was opposing my venus chiron conjunction. Felt like the wound of that was only being opened up wider. Seems viable to have chiron be a player in it too.

The only problem I have with a long transit like Pluto. Which I do agree I think something as powerful as in Pluto as to be a catalyst to over-ride something equally as strong as our need to survive. But Pluto moves so slow, the transits we feel of Pluto linger, build up, weigh us down or torment us for a while. What exactly happens in the sky to trigger a certain moment for a person to decide this is my last day, this is my last breath and over-ride that need we all have to keep living.

So to me it seems like a fast moving transit say the moon must trigger something. That's the only problem and where it leaves me confused about how a choice of such magnitude can be brought on by slow moving transits. Saturn and Pluto example build up. Not everyday of my Pluto square my moon was frought with depression, I had great days in there too. So when, or what is going on for a person to decide at that moment it's over.

To me hanging oneself or shooting onself is a statement of I don't want to be rescued. I am final in this decision this moment is my last on this earth as I am now. So trying to figure out what triggers it. Since the moon rules our emotions I just wondered could it play a role in triggering off bad aspects in a chart, a lingering bad transit, to set off the person to decide that than and there is their last moment.

I love all the feedback. Sorry I am fascinated in things in astrology that seem to go outside the norm in society. I have over a 100 serial killers charts because I just can't fathom the notion of ever taking another humans life and for what seems like no other reason than killing. It baffels me. On the whole I see a great deal of Saturn/Mars/Pluto going on in the natal charts of serial killers with the acception of a few. Richard Ramirez I don't think would have been a serial killer, I think it was the drugs and influence of his uncle speaking of the killings of war and the pictures that influenced his drug induced twisted mind. But for most serial killers they have a strong conflict in their chart with Saturn/Mars/Pluto. With Ted Bundy I noticed a pattern of the transiting moon setting off that pattern in his chart every time he killed.

So I wonder about suicide. It seems to go so against being a human and the will to live. I do very much understand it being attempted as a way to say "hey does anyone care I'm alive in this world" but not really meaning for it to take them away for good. Yet others do it and do it in such a way to say this is final this is my choice and I choose not to live. That boggles my brain. So a long transits of such a powerful planet as Pluto I can see but during that long transit what sets someone off to say this moment this day?

Anyone have any ideas on the moon or other triggers as well?
Thanks, just trying to learn :)

Theresa

unukalhai

I have only studied one case of suicide astrologically, in that case, the native decided they had enough during the 3rd (final) hit of a t.Saturn opposition natal Uranus transit. Much to the nature of the transit, the native felt heavy restrictions on her sense of individuality (she was a bit "odd", not that there is anything wrong with that) -- from the limited information her sister told me, she felt that her family would never accept her for who she was, and her unusual ways put pressure on her from multiple avenues. She also felt the inability to succeed professionally, yet her unique artistic talents might have made it for her if she put in the required effort and patience. The transit was within 10arcmin at the time of passing, and little other obvious energy was noted, however I was much less knowledgeable at the time. It certainly looked as though the T.saturn-180-n.Uranus was the main factor.

Such a sad situation. Suicide is one of the more notable examples of why everyone should be aware of the planetary influences present in their lives. I would imagine if she had been aware the pressure on her would pass, and understood its real source, she'd be alive today.

Pluto could also certainly be a factor in suicide, although I have not studied such charts. Being that I have been going through quite the ride with Pluto for almost two years now, I can relate to how someone of weak composition and stability could do such a thing under a difficult Pluto transit. Pluto transits are not only all-to-long, but force one to face such difficult parts of oneself and tend to create extreme inner frustration when one is not able to make the required personal transformations to proceed with the transit. The blockage of Plutonian energies often results in self-harm in some form, although it is not often it goes as far as taking ones own life. But I could certainly understand in an extreme case that it would be a possibility.

starlink

Hi Venus! You must also have lots of Scorpio or Pluto in your chart because I have it and I am, just like you, totally fascinated by serial killers etc. I looked at Bundy too (did Numerology on him!). I have a strong detective streak in me and I think that figuring out the "why" and the "how" of things is just very interesting for us to know. By the way, my Venus is also in Aries! Psychologically seen, I can understand why people kill and commit suicide and indeed those slow, painful transits can really make you give up or lash out, all depending of course in what sort of mood you are at that moment and therefore I am absolutely sure that the Moon plays a very important triggering role in such cases (as it does in normal mundane cases as well). I haven't found that chart yet, will keep on digging.

starlink

Jagetoile, I read that Frida Khalo died from a lungembolie but that some of her friends thought that it also might have been suicide. It was never really determined what exactly happened because Diego Rivera did not want to have her body examined. It would be interesting to see if we can see what did happen in the end.

VenusInAries

Hi all, yes I agree that the knowledge astrology can give us can help us through those difficult times. When you see the patterns and cycles we all as humans go through you can expect it and take it as a learning and growing tool instead of being weighed down by some of the growing pains and the hopeless feelings that can come like it will never change. I'm sure like in your friend that felt she would never be understood or accepted. Perhaps with the knowledge of astrology in her natal chart she could have seen her beauty, her uniqueness, and the areas where she could grow, as well as see that transit would not have been forever.

I am trying very hard not to weigh myself down with transits I see upcoming that are going to be years and years.. Saturn will oppose my moon, when it's 3 virgo.. then at 15 virgo joyously be squaring my mars.. than at 22 virgo conjunct my pluto.. 0 libra conjunct my uranus in the 12th house.. then 11 libra oppose my venus/chiron conjunction then 22 libra going over my rising.. I just say to myself ..whewwww...okay this is gonna be a bumpy ride.. I know where my weakness's are..I know where it's gonna really get rough for me.. during those times I just gotta hang on and hang in there..it will pass.. and do my best to grow..I think in terms like these Astrology is wonderful and insightful tool to help us all when we go through the growing pains of life.

Would be good I think to recognize those indications in a chart that might make one a little weaker in their ability to hang tough, if you see in a friends chart they are gonna go thru something rough talk to them about it, prepare them, let them know it won't always be..if you see it in your own chart.. prepare..make up back up plans and hang tough through the storm.. So for me I am really wanting to understand the triggers for something like that. We all go throwing painful events in ourlives.. and yes those who suffer from depression maybe be weaker at handling it although my experience has been they usually are much tougher than given credit for because of what they suffer through.. usually it's those not use to swallowing back alot of pain and finding the courage to get through the next day, when they hit a bad patch in life they have hard time with it. So not sure if it's fair to say only those prone to depression are capable of over-riding the survival instinct.

When I was taking astrology classes I came up with a saying that I said I was gonna make a t-shirt lol and like so many piscean energies never followed through..but I'll share the saying.. "Life is just a bowl of transits" and that's all it is really, you gotta learn and grow and do your best.

And yes Star I guess you could say I got some Scorpio in me. My progressed Rising is Scorpio. My Mars is square Pluto, My sun is cusp of 7th and 8th house, I would say my Taurus sun operates very close to a scorpio sun and my sun is trine Pluto.. but my insatiable curiousity for being a detective as well and trying to figure things out especially on the more morbid side would probably be my Mercury in Gemini in the 8th house...

I hope everyone has had a great Holiday.. I do appreciate that input..in trying to understand something of this.. so we can all learn a little.. grow a little.. maybe even be a help to those that need it or to ourselves :)

unukalhai

A few thoughts on your Saturn transits, possibly more optimistic than I should be, but still rooted in logic. :)

When Saturn in Virgo opposes your Moon, you might be able to cut through some of the emotional fog of your Piscean moon, yet at the same time you might face emotional issues that show you emotions aren't so intangible as a Piscean moon would like them to be! Moon/Saturn, although quite different, do have a "less-than-sinister" relationship. Remember these two objects naturally oppose in the zodiac, as the rulers of the MC/IC axis. Even the zodiac itself shows their cooperation, and Saturn does a wonderful job in firming up the fickle Moon's nature and keeping her grounded in reality. I wouldn't worry yourself too much with the transit. :)

Saturn square Mars will be highly dependent on how you have integrated the Martian principle in your personality. I went through this transit back in 2001, yet the upper square to Mars is also a t-square my nodes and an opposition to my Sun, so it's hard to get a clear picture of what was actually a part of the Saturn/Mars square and what came from the other two aspects, both far more powerful. For me, part of it was a time of wreckless martian fun. Unlike my usual self, I spent that time partying, not giving a ****, and doing what I felt like. Saturn set me up with a short-term high-paying job in the months before, then made sure I was jobless for a good 9 months, and I blew every last cent of the savings! It was fun, but not like me. Obviously, it was a needed lesson, yet it did take a good year or two to relearn how to be responsible. See, I've never been the loose type, with Saturn as chart ruler and Virgo as strongest sign, the conflict of the square had the purpose of trying to break my out of rigidity. After the transit was over, a Mercury/Venus conjunction during a Mercury RX cycle happened close to my midheaven, which coincided with accepting a job offer resulting in a paycheck coming just a few days before rent was due, which I wouldn't have been able to pay otherwise. The period of this triple-hitter transit was by far the most daring period in my adult life yet, and I would imagine it would have been downright dangerous if my nature was other than that of reserve and caution. Regardless, Saturn/Mars are very different objects, and do tend to be a very conflict oriented pair. It is seldom these two can butt heads in a stress transit without something unusual happening -- They are just naturally at odds! You would probably be wise to cast a chart for the exact hit (or all three hits, if saturn RX's over the 90 degree point) and see what other interaction happens. Don't forget to check the transiting sky conditions, as well as all the other transits which will occur along with the Saturn/Mars square(s). This will give you a more complete picture of the energy of the transit. I tend to interpret cyclic transit aspect charts, especially the "big 4" (0, 90, 180, 270 aka upper square) much like return charts to get a better idea of the transit's potential.

Assuming you are content with your individuality, and express it in a healthy manner, the new Saturn/Uranus cycle for you may help you solidify some of your Uranian traits. It could also help you figure out which Uranian parts of yourself you wish to solidify, versus those you wish to drop because they no longer do you any good. Remember that the conjunction indicates the start of a new cycle, a birthing of sorts, and not the conflictual energy of the 45/90/135/180 angular transits. For this reason, conjunction transits, while very powerful, seldom have the real difficulties and struggles involved in the conflictual transits. For example, the last transiting conjunction of Saturn/Uranus in the late 80s saw the forming (Saturn) of a number of high tech companies (Uranus) including some of the more major players in the computer industry today. Fastforward to around 2000-2001, which puts you in the midst of the first (lower) square of the cycle, and you have the "dot-com implosion" which put a huge dent in the high-tech industry, a good example of how the conjunction starts new things and the conflictual transits can cause some real troubles for what was started.

I am unsure about the opposition to the Venus/Chiron conjunction, honestly :)

However, Saturn crossing over your ascendant, you should be looking forward to, plain and simple. While the Saturn Return around age 29 brings you into true "adulthood", it is said that you don't "have the keys" until Saturn has made its second cross over your ascendant. Several pieces I've read on the Saturn return indicate this, yet I am not old enough to have personal experience. It is said that after Saturn crosses your ascendant the second time, which of course will be between your first and second return, you have finally entered the emotional maturation phase, without so many material/worldly restrictions imposed. Saturn transiting through the first house is also useful to work on the image people see you as, and bring it into more socially acceptable terms, at least outwardly.

In short, many people fear Saturn's transits more than they should. While Saturn can bring tough lessons through restrictions and difficulty, remember patience is his big thing, as well as success, stability and responsibility. Saturn seldom brings on the sort of grand insanity and beyond-your-control situations the outer planet transits can encourage, and almost always shows you new and more workable ways to be who you truely are. It's all in your attitude to Saturn's teachings, and how much you kick like a screaming baby and block the energy. It's also worth mentioning Saturn transits are _alot_ easier if you're conscious of the process, especially considering Saturn (along with the Sun/Moon) are the three planets of consciousness, forming the central triangle of the enneagram and thus the planetary representation of the trinity of human consciousness.

Also, one planet seldom works alone. Sure, one planet usually forms the "trigger", which shows up by forming a very tight orb aspect in a crisis chart, but there's always another factor that the situation is bouncing off of. For this reason, it's wise to check what transiting (real-time sky) aspects occur to Saturn while in tight orbed transit to a natal object. A major aspect between transiting Saturn and another transiting planet indicates the other transiting planet is making a transit to the same natal planet Saturn is transiting. These sort of situations can be far more powerful than a one-on-one transit to your natal chart, and they also modify the tone of the Saturn transit.

Anyways, just figured I'd offer some input, and again do my often-practiced job of trying to convince people to look at ole Saturn with less gloom and doom and a more positive views of the gifts available ;) After participating in the earth-shaking unpredictability and high pitched shrill of Uranus transits, the foggy bottoms of Neptune transits, and the sheer power and destruction available through Pluto transits, one can be contented with experiencing the transits of any object you can see with the naked eye... Not that the outer planets are all bad news, but they can be much more difficult forces to encounter.

Claire19

In my own experience Saturn Mercury conjunct Pluto suicidal thoughts in 6th house because of lack of work and not able to pay rent or buy food. Moon square Pluto also suicidal thoughts from the 3rd house. Depression also throught disappointed love afffairs Neptune Mars Venus 8th house with Chiron conjunct. Since gaining my spiritual beliefs and a change in diet I have never suffered again the deep depressions from my younger days. I know now how to alleviate the symptoms through herbal preparations and positive thinking.

That I never actually went through with ending my life I attribute to the sextiles from the Mercury Pluto to Neptune Mars Venus perhaps.

There are many and varied aspects but Pluto, Neptune and Saturn all play a part as does Uranus for sudden and shocking events.

Claire

VenusInAries

Thank you Unu for making me smile you gave me this idea at looking at my Saturn square Mars.. and :: big hug:: thank you for the input on the other stuff really gave me some thoughts.. and yes I'm very comfortable in my weirdness :: sticking out tongue:: when someone says I'm weird I take it as a compliment lol :p so who knows maybe Saturn will tame me down a bit lol but here I decided to have fun with looking at the three hits from Saturn :)

My Mars adventure with Saturn
Novel Written by the Sky
Playwright Theresa

Lets set the scene:

Mars Natally is in a dashing fun sign Sagittarius, yet retrograde. Mars is currently residing in a 1 bedroom loft in the 2nd house. Yet is landlord and rules what goes on in house #7. It loves to get into playful fights with his opposing neighbor Mercury in Gemini who lives in house # 8. Let not forget the private shady neighbor that gives everyone the creeps Mister Pluto living in house # 12 that likes to square off with happy go lucky Mars.

ACTION!

1st hit of Saturn

Transiting Eros & Sun in 12th house oppose my venus
Moon in 3rd square my Pluto
Venus in 1st 6 degree opposition from sun
Mars 1st house exactly oppose my Saturn
Saturn in 11th house exactly square my Mars
Lilith in 2nd house conjunct my Mars
Jupiter 3rd house square my venus
Uranus 5th house, sextile sun, 4 degree square of mars,
Neptune moving into 5th house, 2 degree square from Sun
Transiting Juno & Pluto in 3rd square my south and north nodes
North Node in the 4th sextile my venus and my mars, square my Sun
Transiting Chiron exact degree as North Node so same as above

2nd hit of Saturn

Sun conjunct 7th house angle
Transiting Venus, Mars & Uranus 6th house conjunct North Node
Mercury in 7th house just came from being conjunct my Saturn
Saturn 11th house square my Mars
Juno in 5th conjunct my moon
Vesta in 8th square my moon
Pallas in 9th trine my moon
Ceres in 11th oppose my moon
Pholus 2nd conjunct my mars
Pluto 3rd square my Uranus

3rd hit of Saturn and blessed be the last for now lmao

Transiting Sun & Vesta conjunct in 9th house square my N. & S. Node Trine my moon square Uranus
Moon conjunct 7th house angle
Mercury square my moon
Venus Mars 7 degrees from conjuncting Sun in 7th
Jupiter 5th 6 degree conjunction of moon
Juno 6th conjunct North Node
Transiting Eros and Ceres opposite in the sky from 11th to 5th house making t-square with my Mars

Well that first one seems a bit scarey. Saturn square my Mars while Mars is oppose my Saturn! Seems like the 1st hit is very focused with Mars and Saturn energy with that and Lilith conjunct my Mars. My Mars needs some Armor lol.

2nd hit .oooo doggy yee haw looks like moon gets a nice slap smack around a bit lol :p

3rd hit not sure I mean jupiter conjunct the moon actually seems kind of nice no? My mars looks like it gets one more attack with Saturn Ceres conjunct squaring my Mars and Eros getting thrown in the mix to form a t-square.

I’m wondering as I look at this if really my moon is still getting some lessons from the Saturn oppose my moon early on. My moon that can have a pity party at the drop of hat might be getting some firm maturity smacks lol..

I’m gonna make charts on those two as well as when Saturn square my Mercury in the 8th house. I think Claire made some points in sharing her experience with the hits on Mercury. I am worried about my weakness for depression and having Saturn oppose my moon then square my Mercury in the 8th house. Wanna feel prepared ya know. Claire I am very into microbiotic diets and I’m a vegan I would love to hear about some ways to alleviate symptoms through herbalism. You could email me on this if you like and if you are comfortable give you my email address, health stuff like that I like very much.

I do appreciate this idea of looking at everything UnuKalhai. It’s easy for me to lose my focus and just see the one transit. And I do agree Mister Saturn there shouldn’t always get a bad wrap. I have venus in the 6th house when Saturn hit it.. think about it.. venus beauty ..saturn rules bones and teeth in the 6th house of health.. I had a lot of denist work done I became obsessed with the beauty of my teeth. And of course Saturn and Venus money wise.. I used up all my money getting my teeth all pretty lol so nothing doom and gloom came about. My Saturn return in the 7th I got married. I will say that first hit of Saturn unnerves me to see a double whammy of mars saturn action. Guess we will wait and see right