Romance forecast for 2020?

Coming out of bad breakup wondering what the next year has in store for me romantically. And outside of the usual (gemini libra aquarius) zodiac matches who may also be good matches with reference to my full chart.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Coming out of bad breakup wondering what the next year has in store for me romantically. And outside of the usual (gemini libra aquarius) zodiac matches who may also be good matches with reference to my full chart.

Hi ibraheim,

why only next year :wink: ? What about this year :whistling: ?

To find a new love and a new partner to start a relationship matching your own chart energies- ruler of your 7th house - mercury as your mainruler of 7th house - has to be activated by a slowmoving transiting planet first. To get you prepared and to get it happen.

But in fact, you have a second choice with moon as co-ruler of your intercepted cancer in 7th house. But best is - both rulers are activated same time.

To stay for longer with a person- ruler of your 8th house - longlasting relationship and marriage - your sun has to be activated as well.

Mercury has already been activated by transiting saturn as your co-ruler of 1st house on Feb 27th, 2020 first time by sextile and tr-saturn will hold on to until Nov 26th - looks like you yourself need some time to open up again.

On March 22nd, 2020 transiting jupiter will activate your moon as co-ruler of 7th house by square to get your energy up again lasting until Nov 22nd 2020 - you seem to need seriously meant transit energy support for what you experienced before as a bad break up with moon/uranus conj. transited before by pluto and saturn.

On March 25th transiting uranus as your ruler of your 2nd house- physical body house will activate your passionate scorpio venus as ruler of your 5th house- love and romance and sexual attraction -by opposition to get you suddenly and unexpectedly surprised and get you probably physically like being electrified or flashed.

And on April 10th, 2020 transiting uranus will activate your sun as ruler of your 8th house for a longlasting relationship by inconjunct and to get you creative in thinking about this.

To me - your love life and relationship looks well transit supported this year :smile:

Attachments

• ! Love chart.jpg
    ! Love chart.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
attachment.php

Hi ibraheim,

why only next year :wink: ? What about this year :whistling: ?

To find a new love and a new partner to start a relationship matching your own chart energies- ruler of your 7th house - mercury as your mainruler of 7th house - has to be activated by a slowmoving transiting planet first. To get you prepared and to get it happen.

But in fact, you have a second choice with moon as co-ruler of your intercepted cancer in 7th house. But best is - both rulers are activated same time.

To stay for longer with a person- ruler of your 8th house - longlasting relationship and marriage - your sun has to be activated as well.

Mercury has already been activated by transiting saturn as your co-ruler of 1st house on Feb 27th, 2020 first time by sextile and tr-saturn will hold on to until Nov 26th - looks like you yourself need some time to open up again.

On March 22nd, 2020 transiting jupiter will activate your moon as co-ruler of 7th house by square to get your energy up again lasting until Nov 22nd 2020 - you seem to need seriously meant transit energy support for what you experienced before as a bad break up with moon/uranus conj. transited before by pluto and saturn.

On March 25th transiting uranus as your ruler of your 2nd house- physical body house will activate your passionate scorpio venus as ruler of your 5th house- love and romance and sexual attraction -by opposition to get you suddenly and unexpectedly surprised and get you probably physically like being electrified or flashed.

And on April 10th, 2020 transiting uranus will activate your sun as ruler of your 8th house for a longlasting relationship by inconjunct and to get you creative in thinking about this.

To me - your love life and relationship looks well transit supported this year :smile:

Thank you so much. YES I meant this year 2020. Can you give me a simplified laymen's translation?

And before this breakup I was with a woman for 17 years until she died from Colon cancer 3 months after she was diagnosed at 40. That was almost 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Your activated mercury doesn't only rule your 7th house but also your 6th house to support you for a change in your job. And mercury rules as well your 9th house -house is house of education, house of teachers you can find in your life and teacher/trainer/coach you can be for other people - and also house of travels and foreign countries and being open for people/partners of other culture - this subject is activated with mercury in your chart as well now.

Your moonnode in in intercepted capricorn in your first house being in fated inconjunct with your saturn in work house 6th is also already activated - since Feb 19th, 2020 by transiting jupiter as your rising sign and main ruler of 1st house - lasting until Sept 20th, 2020 - looks like a rebirthing what got started for you.

Followed up on August 15th, 2020 by transiting uranus trining your jupiter as your rising and first house ruler for a complete turnaround in your life lasting until May 6th, 2021.

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you so much. YES I meant this year 2020. Can you give me a simplified laymen's translation?

In short....Passionate love and a new relationship is on the way to you - a woman you cannot overlook and cannot miss. Bear in mind the exact dates mentioned they are the starter energy to get something happen.

And before this breakup I was with a woman for 17 years until she died from Colon cancer 3 months after she was diagnosed at 40. That was almost 3 years ago.

Yes - mercury and venus in scorpio - you have - is an intense energy- what you as your relationship and love and romance energy ruler feel yourself attracted with to certain persons - and always includes a deep transformation experience- you subconsciously look for.

Scorpio and its ruler pluto is not known for a soft hand - but he always delivers same time the energy needed to go through this deep transformation experience and to overcome all and get out as a different person as you were before.