If anyone has some free time, I'd love a breakdown of my chart!

Hey all,

I've been posting a lot on here lately and have learnt a lot, I'd very much appreciate if anyone could give me a breakdown of my chart, like what to expect, personality traits, who I am etc...

If any of you have some free time to do it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    Natal Chart Blanked Out.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31

Amit89

I think I may have posted a answer to you on another thread.

You have 3 planets in libra in house 8. This would make you charismatic and about I guess will-powered, intense in the realm you wish.

You may be a socially charismatic so to speak or you will be and attract admirers. You could be very intellectual and a good conversationalist. People may flock your personality which you have saturn in the 1st trine mercury, jupiter in libra in the 8th house.

I think I may have posted a answer to you on another thread.

You have 3 planets in libra in house 8. This would make you charismatic and about I guess will-powered, intense in the realm you wish.

You may be a socially charismatic so to speak or you will be and attract admirers. You could be very intellectual and a good conversationalist. People may flock your personality which you have saturn in the 1st trine mercury, jupiter in libra in the 8th house.

Nice, if you can be bothered to analyse more aspects and my chart I'd appreciate it.

If anyone else has time and wants to tell me about my chart, I'd be very happy!

sworm09

Hey all,

I've been posting a lot on here lately and have learnt a lot, I'd very much appreciate if anyone could give me a breakdown of my chart, like what to expect, personality traits, who I am etc...

If any of you have some free time to do it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Capricorn Rising with Saturn in Aquarius in the 2nd Sign

Serious in personality, but friendly and generally polite. Reserved, serious, and emotionally distant, hesitant but affable. Difficulty gaining money at first, but gives assets over time and makes the native thrifty and good to holding onto money.

Jupiter in applying to trine from Libra in 10th

Gives a good reputation and the favor of those in authority. Respected and knowledgeable. Especially well liked, increase in assets over time due to career. Might give career advancement due to respectability and reliability. With delays due to Saturn being retrograde.

Mercury in Libra in 10th

Gives good speaking skills, though considering Capricorn and Saturn, probably not especially outspoken. Gives a good reputation for said speaking ability and career may in some way tie into writing, speaking, or other Mercurial things. Once again, affable and well liked. Mercury is very loosely still conjunct with Jupiter, which makes the above traits pretty profitable.

Mercury separating from Saturn with a trine

Serious, interested in history, hidden things, or the occult. Perhaps not the most warm in speech, but not exactly cold.

Moon in Pisces in the 3rd

Lots of movement! May relocate several times, gives an interest in spirituality, but not particularly religion. The Moon is making no aspect to its ruler, Jupiter. Perhaps difficulty expressing emotion. Native might be superficial, giving off appearances, though that might not necessarily be a bad thing because your reputation is generally good.

Lot of Spirit in Leo in 8th

You hid your birth place, so I had to calculate your Lot of Spirit in my head. Thanks for making me put in effort and do math.

Emotionally afflicted in some way. Anxious, but a lot of this is probably hidden thanks to Saturn ruling the Ascendant and me seeing no other indications that this makes it to the surface. Saturn is in a whole sign opposition to the Lot, making you prone to depressive tendencies and fearfulness, but how apparent this is to others is debatable. If my math is correct, your Lot of Spirit is in the 1st half of Leo, so Saturn is pretty far away.

Ruler of the Lot is the Sun in Libra, with the Sun sextile the Lot. That's going to give difficulty in reputation as the Sun is in Fall. The difficulty probably isn't going to be particularly impactful, but it is there. Gives some desire for recognition.

Capricorn Rising with Saturn in Aquarius in the 2nd Sign

Serious in personality, but friendly and generally polite. Reserved, serious, and emotionally distant, hesitant but affable. Difficulty gaining money at first, but gives assets over time and makes the native thrifty and good to holding onto money.

Jupiter in applying to trine from Libra in 10th

Gives a good reputation and the favor of those in authority. Respected and knowledgeable. Especially well liked, increase in assets over time due to career. Might give career advancement due to respectability and reliability. With delays due to Saturn being retrograde.

Mercury in Libra in 10th

Gives good speaking skills, though considering Capricorn and Saturn, probably not especially outspoken. Gives a good reputation for said speaking ability and career may in some way tie into writing, speaking, or other Mercurial things. Once again, affable and well liked. Mercury is very loosely still conjunct with Jupiter, which makes the above traits pretty profitable.

Mercury separating from Saturn with a trine

Serious, interested in history, hidden things, or the occult. Perhaps not the most warm in speech, but not exactly cold.

Moon in Pisces in the 3rd

Lots of movement! May relocate several times, gives an interest in spirituality, but not particularly religion. The Moon is making no aspect to its ruler, Jupiter. Perhaps difficulty expressing emotion. Native might be superficial, giving off appearances, though that might not necessarily be a bad thing because your reputation is generally good.

Lot of Spirit in Leo in 8th

You hid your birth place, so I had to calculate your Lot of Spirit in my head. Thanks for making me put in effort and do math.

Emotionally afflicted in some way. Anxious, but a lot of this is probably hidden thanks to Saturn ruling the Ascendant and me seeing no other indications that this makes it to the surface. Saturn is in a whole sign opposition to the Lot, making you prone to depressive tendencies and fearfulness, but how apparent this is to others is debatable. If my math is correct, your Lot of Spirit is in the 1st half of Leo, so Saturn is pretty far away.

Ruler of the Lot is the Sun in Libra, with the Sun sextile the Lot. That's going to give difficulty in reputation as the Sun is in Fall. The difficulty probably isn't going to be particularly impactful, but it is there. Gives some desire for recognition.

Thanks for this but you used whole houses when I'm using placidus. Can you please do the same thing but using placidus? My Sun, Mercury and Jupiter are in the 8th house, Saturn 1st house, Mars and Pluto in the 9th, Venus in the 7th, Moon 2nd and Uranus and Neptune 12th

Last edited: