Which guy is a better match?

Hey guys,

I been going back and forward on those two guys i been dating.

who is a better match for me?

I'm the gemini ascendant.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 22.31.05.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 22.31.05.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 22.30.49.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2020-03-05 om 22.30.49.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 14

ElenaJ

With your Aries friend you have those lovely sun/mercury, mercury trine moon and sun/venus contacts. However, you have mars/uranus and mars opposing Uranus, both volatile, as well as Chiron con your ascendent/moon. To top it all off, Saturn on your descendent. Saturn is his descendent ruler, so this could be a binding tie, but it doesn't link with your asc/desc except for the opposition to moon, which can by trying. This can be a very heavy relationship to deal with.
Your Leo friend on the other hand has Jupiter/venus conjunct and Jupiter square Venus, these are the rulers of your two descendents, so this links you two together. Your Venus on his descendent is another link, and makes life together so much easier. Moon/mars opposing pluto can be dominating, but in this case it could be more of a generational contact both plutos are conjunct. You haven't included the aspect tables but it looks like your first house moon and mars are not integrated in the charts, is this so? All in all, life may be easier with this man.

With your Aries friend you have those lovely sun/mercury, mercury trine moon and sun/venus contacts. However, you have mars/uranus and mars opposing Uranus, both volatile, as well as Chiron con your ascendent/moon. To top it all off, Saturn on your descendent. Saturn is his descendent ruler, so this could be a binding tie, but it doesn't link with your asc/desc except for the opposition to moon, which can by trying. This can be a very heavy relationship to deal with.
Your Leo friend on the other hand has Jupiter/venus conjunct and Jupiter square Venus, these are the rulers of your two descendents, so this links you two together. Your Venus on his descendent is another link, and makes life together so much easier. Moon/mars opposing pluto can be dominating, but in this case it could be more of a generational contact both plutos are conjunct. You haven't included the aspect tables but it looks like your first house moon and mars are not integrated in the charts, is this so? All in all, life may be easier with this man.

Hey Elenaj thank you for your answer. What is a aspect tables?
What do you mean integrated? i'm sorry i'm new to this.

i think you might be right, with the leo things seems to move easier.

ElenaJ

Below the charts you should have seen a table that shows the degrees of the planets in the chart, and the aspects they have with others. From the chart it's difficult to see the degrees, and determine if the aspect is in orb or not.
By integrated I mean that they make no aspects with other points in the chart of your friend. This means that they don't really "connect" or relate with some part of him.
Not sure without seeing the exact degrees if this is so, but it looks like they are unaspected, or not integrated.