Love

Hkk

Account Closed
Will I ever find šŸ’– love?

Iā€™ve never been in anything you would call a relationship. Any kind of thing with a man normally ends quite quickly and I never seem to meet anyone decent šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬. Everyone I meet either friends, acquaintances, work colkeagues etc always get shocked when I tell them I have no partner and they say how attractive I am. Without sounding like Iā€™m boasting in the most modest way I do see my attractiveness and am quite aware of the attention I get from men. I dress well, look after myself and have been told I look sophisticated. So why canā€™t I find love? Yes I understand itā€™s not all about looks and Iā€™ve been told by lots of ppl how intelligent I am and cone across So frustrating.... can anyone help?

Hkk

Account Closed
Iā€™ve read about Saturn in libra but my readings donā€™t give me any indication about the love life or lack of it.

moonkat235

Just a heads up, this is in the wrong forum. Horary charts are charts that you cast from the date, time and place you are thinking deeply about a question. It's not asking a question and then looking at your natal chart for an answer.

Hkk

Account Closed
Just a heads up, this is in the wrong forum. Horary charts are charts that you cast from the date, time and place you are thinking deeply about a question. It's not asking a question and then looking at your natal chart for an answer.

Oh ok so where should it be?

Chrysalis

HKK for a horary chart, whenever you have a pressing question in mind you want an answer to, you take note of the time the question came into your head.

You then cast a chart just like a natal chart (but its called a horary chart), if you was in Scotland when you thought of the question, then for the location you'd need to put Scotland...the location should be the place you were, when the question came to mind. The time will be the time the question was asked by yourself. Then use regio for the house system.

So the horary chart is similar to a natal chart, as its the "birth" of the question.

Hkk

Account Closed
HKK for a horary chart, whenever you have a pressing question in mind you want an answer to, you take note of the time the question came into your head.

You then cast a chart just like a natal chart (but its called a horary chart), if you was in Scotland when you thought of the question, then for the location you'd need to put Scotland...the location should be the place you were, when the question came to mind. The time will be the time the question was asked by yourself. Then use regio for the house system.

So the horary chart is similar to a natal chart, as its the "birth" of the question.

Oooooh okay šŸ‘Œ C!! I get it nowšŸ™‰. So shall I put the time I thought of this?

Hkk

Account Closed
So Iā€™ve uploaded my natal chart and then Iā€™ve also uploaded my horary chart with the question. Thank you šŸ˜Š

Chrysalis

You jupiter being the most elevated planet in the chart, shows you are actually putting yourself out there. Being friendly and social. But mercury L7/r'ships is in your detriment, hence nothing working out.

As to why this is, having venus in the 5th house of romance trine neptune, could be that you attract guys who are not truly available. As in, already with someone, only wants hook ups, can't commit to you at that point in their lives when they met you, they could be already married. Basically someone who you can't have for what ever reason.

Moon in the 12th house and being the ruler of venus confirms this. Mercury and jupiter do finally meet by trine at 14 degrees Leo/sagg, when they will have both gone back direct, so there is someone on your path, don't worry.

Hkk

Account Closed
You jupiter being the most elevated planet in the chart, shows you are actually putting yourself out there. Being friendly and social. But mercury L7/r'ships is in your detriment, hence nothing working out.

As to why this is, having venus in the 5th house of romance trine neptune, could be that you attract guys who are not truly available. As in, already with someone, only wants hook ups, can't commit to you at that point in their lives when they met you, they could be already married. Basically someone who you can't have for what ever reason.

Moon in the 12th house and being the ruler of venus confirms this. Mercury and jupiter do finally meet by trine at 14 degrees Leo/sagg, when they will have both gone back direct, so there is someone on your path, don't worry.

Awww C Iā€™m crying! This has made me emotional. Iā€™m shocked and happy and amazed! Your so so spot on and your final sentence has made me happy šŸ˜Š THANK YOU šŸ™ X X X