Does he hate me? experienced members take a look

Vyri

Banned
You are about to meet with a definite change my dear and 'you' (He-ruled of 5th romantic link-Sun host of 5th too) are both in-acting its (divorce) inception (Sun-Leo-on the Asc.-you-going to a conjunction with Uranus, in the 9th of higher mind-the force that you -both- will willingly accept to propel you away from harmful hidden energies, of sudden intensity away from old patterns of destruction in that relationship)

Wishing you the nurturing by someone away from the situation whom will help you achieve a distance from the hidden trial you associate your spiritual self with in that relationship.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

shelly

Account Closed
I am very baffled by your interpretation if not a bit intrigued. So in lay man's term what I'm taking from your interpretation is that this relationship is destructive and a bad idea to pursue any further ? You are correct about the relationship being very trying with a lot of ups and downs which is why I'm seeking the spiritual guidiance and higher meaning to be able to tackle the problem once and for all and if it proves to be a bad idea to continue I would be happy to cut my losses and move forward. It had a karmic feel to it however which propels me to strive to make it work much further than it's expiration phase. We have broken up too many times but it still feels unfinished. I appreciate your thoughts on this and thanks for your well wishes. I hope for the best

Shelly

Last edited:

tikana

I'd say yes cause Aries is a detriment of Saturn
i think you came out way too strong on him

he wont come to you but you will contact him

shelly

Account Closed
I'd say yes cause Aries is a detriment of Saturn
i think you came out way too strong on him

he wont come to you but you will contact him

Hi Tikana, do you mean yes for to him hating me and that Aries in a detriment to Saturn signifies this? I'm sorry I'm just trying to clarify as I'm still learning a lot about horary astrology - reception in particular . Just on a side note I haven't really come on strong to him I haven't spoken to him for years now since we broke up but it was not amicable I broke up with him and we have not spoken since then - nearly 4 years now he was my first love and he was my everything but I never got to tell him that that's why I'm trying to fix it but if he hates me as evident in the chart then I'd better back off making any kind further contact. You were so right about me making contact . I tried messaging him yesterday but I fear I might have blabbered on a lot about what now seems like nonsense and he may never respond judging by your feedback I've put him off any chance of reconciling by the things I said which in retrospect probably came on pretty strong considering we've not spoken in years . I was flustered now I feel foolish .

Warm regards and thanks for your sound input

Shelly

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I can't go so far as to say he hates you, but there are extremely adverse feelings from him to you because as Tik pointed out, you/Sun are in the sign of his/Saturn's fall. He gets a very bad vibe from you.
I don't see it as a good idea to continue. Other things are in the offing as you/Moon will meet ruler of the romantic 5th, Jupiter.

shelly

Account Closed
He gets a very bad vibe from you.

In other words he thinks I'm the devil. :devil: he may be on to something:rolleyes:

I don't see it as a good idea to continue. Other things are in the offing as you/Moon will meet ruler of the romantic 5th, Jupiter.
Yes it sure doesn't sound very promising. He has his pluto in Scorpio and venus in Scorpio too which I think if he dislikes me it is likely to stay that way for a bit. No point trying. Pluto-Scorp here so I get it.

BTW I used to read horary charts thinking that the querent was always the ascendant and the quesited was whatever house the question falls under. for example, 8th house for marriage and all partnerships. If that makes sense. I have been doing it wrong the whole time. As i said, i am still learning so still getting spoon fed new information daily.

Thank you so much

Shelly

IleneK

Premium Member
In other words he thinks I'm the devil. :devil: he may be on to something:rolleyes:

Yes it sure doesn't sound very promising. He has his pluto in Scorpio and venus in Scorpio too which I think if he dislikes me it is likely to stay that way for a bit. No point trying. Pluto-Scorp here so I get it.

BTW I used to read horary charts thinking that the querent was always the ascendant and the quesited was whatever house the question falls under. for example, 8th house for marriage and all partnerships. If that makes sense. I have been doing it wrong the whole time. As i said, i am still learning so still getting spoon fed new information daily.

Thank you so much

Shelly

You are welcome. I would mention that marriage and partnership is signified by the 7th. 😊

aquarius7000

Hi,

What is your intention of asking the question you did? Not sure I understand it from reading your posts because you ask in the title - if he hates you, and in one of your posts you say - he must be up to something. Do you fear some sort of harm he might bring upon you because that is slightly different from just wanting to know if he means harm to you.

In Horary, please make sure you ask the question as you really mean it. If your question is vague, the chart will not give a straightforward answer either.

The Sun, querent, is in Saturn's fall in Aries, as already pointed out by Tikana. So, per Lilly's method (and unlike Frawley's), Saturn is trying to get rid of the querent. Since the Moon(querent's co-sig) is in Saturn's (his) exaltation, I don't think he will harm you or anything of that sort. The Moon, from the third, will oppose the Sun after interference of a retro Jupiter. Not sure, but any possibility that old friends might intervene? Right after the Moon opposes the Sun, the Sun will trine Saturn, so perhaps some one might talk you into contacting him.

Have to say that Saturn's placement in the chart's 5th house is interesting.

Please let us know how things unfold.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
:lol: 7th!!! i meant 7th, 8th is all about sexuality isnt it, doom and gloom and sex organs. lmao

I am glad to see you are returning to horary. I find it very interesting and am still learning myself.:smile:

I have found to be very helpful a website named Skyscript at:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

On this particular page of the website, there are some handy elucidations of the meanings of the houses. Check them out and see what you think.

Wishing you the very best,

shelly

Account Closed
I am glad to see you are returning to horary. I find it very interesting and am still learning myself.:smile:

I have found to be very helpful a website named Skyscript at:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary.html

On this particular page of the website, there are some handy elucidations of the meanings of the houses. Check them out and see what you think.

Wishing you the very best,

Thank you so much for that link i am an avid fan of Lilly's work. Its funny you linked a skyscript website i was about to link you a similar one i've been using to understand those house meanings here it is http://www.midwestschoolofastrology.com/chart-house-explanation.html

BTW a similar aspect of this saturn in aries detriment that can be seen in this chart, was being discussed on the same script you sent me and i was doing some reading on it earlier today to better understand my situation. http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4343&view=next&sid=6cfb0f0798f62bde65f88e1ce0a0bd10 such coincidence you should give me a link to it too ! :happy:

Shelly

shelly

Account Closed
Hi,

What is your intention of asking the question you did? Not sure I understand it from reading your posts because you ask in the title - if he hates you, and in one of your posts you say - he must be up to something. Do you fear some sort of harm he might bring upon you because that is slightly different from just wanting to know if he means harm to you.

Hey there aquarius7000,
my question was wanting to know if he hates me or if we would likely meet again. i was having a bit of a goof around with Ilene with that comment about him being on to something with his assumption - meaning that he might be right about me being a devil that's all.

i dont think he means any harm. to be frank, i dont think i know him anymore if he has such adverse feelings towards me for no apparent reason except that we broke up then i must have really misjudged him which is not a pill thats easy to swallow because my intuition is usually never wrong about someone. but oh well. i give up on this one. I have been feeling this overwhelming urge to reconnect with him i thought it was my intuition kicking in. what do you know he's not even receptive, to say the least.:smile:

Have to say that Saturn's placement in the chart's 5th house is interesting.
i think i read somewhere that saturn's placement in the house of romantic affairs -5th house , could mean love lost between two people or like this case a breaking up and abandoning someone you love or maybe both. I would be interested to know your take on this , on why it's interesting to you.

Edited: he is also Saturn because he's much older than I both in career and age. So if he/Saturn is trying to get rid of the querent and is posited in the 5th house of romances does this mean he (saturn) is trying to end the romantic (5th) relationship. This is just one black and white way of looking at it. I'm keen on hearing other people's take on it just for educational purposes atleast

The Sun, querent, is in Saturn's fall in Aries, as already pointed out by Tikana. So, per Lilly's method (and unlike Frawley's), Saturn is trying to get rid of the querent. Since the Moon(querent's co-sig) is in Saturn's (his) exaltation, I don't think he will harm you or anything of that sort. The Moon, from the third, will oppose the Sun after interference of a retro Jupiter. Not sure, but any possibility that old friends might intervene? Right after the Moon opposes the Sun, the Sun will trine Saturn, so perhaps someone might talk you into contacting him

Saturn is trying to get rid of the querent sounds brutal ha! :biggrin: I'm not even in his life presently so what could that possibly mean? Why would he try to get rid of me? I've done nothing lOL. I'm stoked:annoyed:. I kind of wish i let sleeping dogs lie and not metaphorically or literally kicked this hornet's nest. dear lord.

We dont have the same circle of friends , i only met a group of his close friends a handful of times so that's unlikely that they might intervene, he did introduce me to his older brother but that's also unlikely that he would intervene as again i only met him once or so. As for someone talking me into contacting him again, now that might be difficult from everything i know now, i'd rather not make a fool of myself - again :lol:

Please let us know how things unfold.
Will do!

Thank you for trying to help me understand however the case i guess time will bring clarity to all that is confusing right now. but for now i wont poke him any further.

Shelly

Last edited: