Will we get married?

moonmoney

Will we get married? Looks favorable as far as I can tell. I am moon 2nd house (what is the significance of this?) in Cancer and he is Saturn domicile in the 7th house Capricorn. (Funnily enough I am a Cancer sun and he is Cap)

I like this placement for him. The only thing I don't like is that I'm sitting on the 29th degree... isn't that a malefic degree? Any interpretation?

Attachments

• married.jpg
    married.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 35

Sunrise

Will we get married? Looks favorable as far as I can tell. I am moon 2nd house (what is the significance of this?) in Cancer and he is Saturn domicile in the 7th house Capricorn. (Funnily enough I am a Cancer sun and he is Cap)

I like this placement for him. The only thing I don't like is that I'm sitting on the 29th degree... isn't that a malefic degree? Any interpretation?
because I see that you are trying to learn, to fill:
I like this placement for him.
Yes as you said Saturn is very very strong. But from there Saturn is in detriment of that Moon But also is in her triplicity. To remind you that the detriment is more strong. This Saturn is also in terms of that Venus.

In the Horary always in such kind of questions we look at the reception of the planets and how they welcome each other. And their aspects if any exist.
So, as Moon (you), you are in the terms of that Saturn but also in its detriment.
But this Moon will soon change position and find itself in Leo. So something along the way will change. From there Moon will be in detriment of this Saturn.
Also this Moon has a long way to go ... that is, many situations and issues.
I am moon 2nd house (what is the significance of this?) in Cancer

Yes, your are the Moon. In 2th house. It means that you focus and focus on economic issues and those that have significant value. The Moon shows love and interest in the family (Cancer) that is directly related to your Social Image and Social Success (Moon in the Exaltation of Jupiter).

The second house also has to do with our values and our self-esteem. Who here with you has done everything that I described to you above.
But this Moon will soon change position and find itself in Leo. So something along the way will change.

It is no accident that the last moon aspects before changing position, It makes a square with Mercury (family matters, parents, home, etc.) and with Jupiter (professional, social image, etc.) Iam trying to understand why this Mercury and Jupiter is in the fall of the Moon!!

It's like something that you want, but that does not want you, that somehow hurts you.
Also this Moon has a long way to go ... that is, many situations and issues in front with Fixed stars not lucky.

so, can you tell us what is the problem or to give us more information please.

moonmoney

I am not sure what you mean by "problem," there isn't really an issue I was just curious because this relationship feels like it could go somewhere.

Right now, we are long-distance and he recently asked me to move in with him. This would be a big move. I have my reservations but I think it could work out (I posted a separate chart about that)

ElenaJ

Looking at the chart, there really isn't any relationship between the two of you, moon and Saturn. Plus he is in his own place, own sign, not relating to you. You also are at the end degree, strong in Cancer, but like sunrise wrote, soon changing. When you change signs into Leo, you will be on the NN, giving you more strength. And you will be squaring Uranus, infamous for separations. Follow your heart, you already have reservations about it. The answer is within you.