Need help with asteroid Sedna

Transient Star

I've been learning about asteroids lately; plugging them into my chart and seeing what they mean for me, how they aspect and interact with my chart, etc. Most of them are pretty straightforward, but with Sedna (perhaps because it was only discovered 9 years ago) I've had a difficult time finding a straightforward definition. All I've gathered is it has to do with victimization and scars, as well as the myth of Sedna.

Normally I would probably just not worry about it and move on but it has a very important placement in my chart.

I was told that when working with my T-square to focus on the area directly opposing Pluto, my apex. All that is there is an empty Taurus in the 3rd house, but lately I feel I've been able to work with it successfully. Now I see its not completely empty, there's an asteroid there! Not only does it complete my T-square, but it also makes a grand earth trine with jupiter and uranus/neptune.

I was wondering if theres anyone who knows a thing or two about Sedna, and what it would mean for my chart (as well as how I could use it to balance my T-square), and do I technically have a grand earth trine? I feel like if I plugged in all the asteroids I would have boatloads of new aspects and configurations, but at the same time Sedna is no random fleck of space dust in my chart.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh I actually have a kite configuration, not just a grand earth trine.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_07_me.60214.13734.jpg
    astro_2gw_07_me.60214.13734.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 14