Does he love me?

RainLove

Banned
Does he love me? My boyfriend? He never talks about it... not never, but rare. Says, read my actions..

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Attachments

• new ch.jpg
    new ch.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I think he has a lot or strong feelings towards you. But he has trouble expressing it in words.

You are Mercury, in his sign, and conjunct the 7th house, his ascendant. You feel this is a good fit for you.

You crave direct communication.

He is Jupiter in Capricorn, in your 4th. Jupiter feels restricted in Cap’s Earth, and may be overwhelmed by your 4th, which is emotional depth and family obligations? Do you have past issues with your family that are affecting this relationship? Maybe responsibilities that he does not want to take on?

There is an applying trine from you, Mercury, to him in the 4th. So I think you will have a very important emotional interaction in ‘4 units’ that will help you feel more optimistic. Or at least discuss things directly.

There is an applying square from the Moon, your concerns, and the Sun, the boyfriend. That seems imminent. Are you expecting more than he can deliver right now?

Is this a new relationship that you are wanting a deep commitment from?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he does love you. You/Merc are in the sign of his/Jup's dignity, so he receives you well. But you are way more invested in this relationship as you/Merc sits squarely on the descendant, the cusp of his house.
And even though he feels strongly toward you, the chart does not point to the relationship holding together well, perhaps because his inability to express his affection leads you to question and he has no sympathy for you unease...? or maybe something else? Not sure.
But we see that both of your significators are dramatically weak in this matter, each in the sign of their fall. And importantly, they do not aspect each other since you/Merc go retrograde, turn away.
The next aspect unhappy Moon in its fall makes is to malefic Saturn, which Moon also receives poorly.

These are difficult times for you and for the matter you inquire about.

Osamenor

Staff member
you dont know which houses count for extramarital?

I'm not a horary astrologer. I know the basic rules of horary, but not the finer points.

Traditionally, the seventh house represents the spouse and the fifth represents casual romantic partners. An extramarital affair would be fifth house, not seventh. But my understanding is that traditionally, a boyfriend or girlfriend who the querent has no intention of marrying (or at least no current intention) would also be fifth house, even if the querent isn't married to anyone else.

However, based on what I've seen in this forum, the seventh house always seems to be used for the quesited if the question is about a romantic interest, even if the interest is just a crush or a non-serious relationship.

So my question to the experienced horary astrologers is whether this "seventh house always represents the quesited" rule changes any if the querent has a spouse who is not the quesited.

I'm also asking RainLove for clarification because she's posted a horary question about her husband and now one about her boyfriend. Most people with husbands don't also have boyfriends, and vice versa, so first of all, I want to get clear that this is correct. Secondly, which house of the horary chart to use for the boyfriend might depend on what the situation is (did she separate from her husband and start dating while separated? Is she having an affair behind his back? Is this an open marriage? Are there two different people posting on the RainLove account, in which case that's confusing and they each need their own?).

Last edited:

tikana

I'm not a horary astrologer. I know the basic rules of horary, but not the finer points.

Traditionally, the seventh house represents the spouse and the fifth represents casual romantic partners. An extramarital affair would be fifth house, not seventh. But my understanding is that traditionally, a boyfriend or girlfriend who the querent has no intention of marrying (or at least no current intention) would also be fifth house, even if the querent isn't married to anyone else.

However, based on what I've seen in this forum, the seventh house always seems to be used for the quesited if the question is about a romantic interest, even if the interest is just a crush or a non-serious relationship.

So my question to the experienced horary astrologers is whether this "seventh house always represents the quesited" rule changes any if the querent has a spouse who is not the quesited.

I'm also asking RainLove for clarification because she's posted a horary question about her husband and now one about her boyfriend. Most people with husbands don't also have boyfriends, and vice versa, so first of all, I want to get clear that this is correct. Secondly, which house of the horary chart to use for the boyfriend might depend on what the situation is (did she separate from her husband and start dating while separated? Is she having an affair behind his back? Is this an open marriage? Are there two different people posting on the RainLove account, in which case that's confusing and they each need their own?).

5th house has nothign to do with short fling
if you want to know if rel will last .. you need to look at angles
fixed - most chances of long term rel

RainLove

Banned
Hello. I'm beyond words of appreciation for all the answers. This is so very important to me.
To clarify. Done with husband. Really was putting all I could in to this, but it's no changes, for many years. He also knew about my boyfriend. Because emotionally our marriage was over long time ago. Just friends.
Boyfriend is a Man I love. Deeply.

I think he has a lot or strong feelings towards you. But he has trouble expressing it in words.

You are Mercury, in his sign, and conjunct the 7th house, his ascendant. You feel this is a good fit for you.

You crave direct communication.

He is Jupiter in Capricorn, in your 4th. Jupiter feels restricted in Cap’s Earth, and may be overwhelmed by your 4th, which is emotional depth and family obligations? Do you have past issues with your family that are affecting this relationship? Maybe responsibilities that he does not want to take on?

There is an applying trine from you, Mercury, to him in the 4th. So I think you will have a very important emotional interaction in ‘4 units’ that will help you feel more optimistic. Or at least discuss things directly.

There is an applying square from the Moon, your concerns, and the Sun, the boyfriend. That seems imminent. Are you expecting more than he can deliver right now?

Is this a new relationship that you are wanting a deep commitment from?

He said today, he is so bad at expressions, and I'm starting to learn to accept it.
In our synastry my Moon conjunct hes sun, and many other strong connections. I really feel for him, much more than physical.

I do need, like air, direct communication and for both of us this difference between how we express and dont express feelings is huge learning.

Past family issues, I just discussed with my therapist last week. I see, it's also effecting my perceptions and reaction on him.

As you said, we have had yesterday very important meeting. I think, it was most important of all we have had. We have discussed things in very different way. And I do feel more optimistic.

This is the most important relationship of my life. And for now, I probably want more from him that just right now he can give. But he talks about the future.

Katydid, your message is so accurate according to all situation, astrology have helped me with huge issues all along my life, but still I'm impressed.

Last edited:

RainLove

Banned
I think he does love you. You/Merc are in the sign of his/Jup's dignity, so he receives you well. But you are way more invested in this relationship as you/Merc sits squarely on the descendant, the cusp of his house.
And even though he feels strongly toward you, the chart does not point to the relationship holding together well, perhaps because his inability to express his affection leads you to question and he has no sympathy for you unease...? or maybe something else? Not sure.
But we see that both of your significators are dramatically weak in this matter, each in the sign of their fall. And importantly, they do not aspect each other since you/Merc go retrograde, turn away.
The next aspect unhappy Moon in its fall makes is to malefic Saturn, which Moon also receives poorly.

These are difficult times for you and for the matter you inquire about.

Thank you, IleneK. Your message, I dont know why, but felt like someone gave my a hand to hold, while its difficult to walk.