Is there any attraction on his end, or potential for attraction?

tinypastels

I hung out a new friend over the weekend, and I think I'm romantically attracted to him. It seemed like it might be mutual. To be clear, we only intended to hang out as friends. I'm female, and (mostly) gay. I thought he was gay too, but now I'm not sure.

As for the chart, the ruler of the 7th house (mars) is in venus's terms. But unfortunately venus is separating from mars...so may not be likely?

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 12.20.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 12.20.28 PM.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Moon is coming to a square with Neptune, which should be a red marker, you are not seeing the situation as it is, and are headed for delusion.
Mars, he, approaching a trine with Uranus on the cusp of the 8th, possibly kinky sex.
Romance isn't in the picture.

sworm09

I hung out a new friend over the weekend, and I think I'm romantically attracted to him. It seemed like it might be mutual. To be clear, we only intended to hang out as friends. I'm female, and (mostly) gay. I thought he was gay too, but now I'm not sure.

As for the chart, the ruler of the 7th house (mars) is in venus's terms. But unfortunately venus is separating from mars...so may not be likely?

What do you guys think?

I think you answered your own question.

You're Venus in Aries, in HIS house since the 7th house rules him. You are interested in him. He's Mars in Capricorn, exalted. He does receive Venus by sign, but that's a whole sign square. Plus this happens in Moveable signs. Definitely not stable enough for any enduring attraction or connection.

I don't know if this matters, but I think this is interesting to point out. You have Venus, in a Diurnal sign, on the same side of the horizon as the Sun ruled by an exalted, Oriental Mars that is also on the same side of the chart as the Sun. There's something excessively charged about him that's bringing out the same feelings in you......however that might not be a good thing. If I had to guess, I'd say that he might just be all sexed up and lustful anyway but you may be accidentally interpreting his general Mars....errr passion as being directed at you specifically. I think he's just like that, but it isn't directed at you.