Quintiles and BiQuintiles (5th Harmonic) Golden Yod

AFloydTV

I have searched all over the internet for information about Quintiles but all the info seems to be vague and limited. There seems to be a lot of other astrologers that run into this same problem so I decided to share my personal insight on the Quintiles I have in my chart.

I have a Jupiter in Scorpio Quintile to Uranus in Capricorn and both BiQuintile my Moon in Gemini. These aspects create an isosceles triangle. According to a couple of sources I've seen, this aspect pattern is called a golden yod. Hitler also had this configuration which I find interesting.

The Moon is the apex of this configuration and is located in the 9th house. The yod is supposed to feel like a special destiny or a fork in the road type of situation. I do seem to experience a feeling of this kind everyday. I feel like my destiny is to be in some other city or state. I should also mention that I am into film (music videos, movies, short films...etc) so the theme of the yod surrounds my interest for film. I live in Missouri and it's pretty obvious that a move to Cali or New York would be better for me to pursue my film dreams.

Jupiter is located in my 2nd house and is one of the bases of the yod. In my case it seems that The purpose of this planet is to support my apex planets (Moon in 9th) dreams of moving to a new city. Without money I won't be able to travel. So right now I have to save up (2nd house) to buy resources (also 2nd house) which will help me make money so I can move out of town.

Uranus is located in my 4th house. Technology related to helping me with my film was always easily accessible at home. My parents are always buying all sorts of gadgets and when they bought a Mac desktop computer for the house one year I benefited positively from it because I was able to use it for film editing purposes. It also manifests as a chaotic household. Uranus is the lord of my 5th house which is why I think it has something to do with technology (Uranus) related to film.

Moon BiQuintile Uranus- I'm very rebellious but not over the top. My personality is random and I pretty much do my own thing. I used to have an Internet TV show so this aspect helped me come up with original, quirky jokes. Helped me come up with original film ideas. My reaction to things can be random sometimes.

Moon BiQuintile Jupiter- I'm always happy internally. I react to things in an animated way. Sometimes people make comments about my smile. I could be making a neutral face but some people still seem to think I'm smiling. People ask why I smile so much and for the longest I never had an answer. BiQuintiles are obsessive so maybe I smile so much because of the obsessive relationship Jupiter (the planet of joy) has with my Moon (feelings). I was born (moon) out of the country. (Not sure if that relates to the moon Jupiter aspect or my 9th house moon.) Very religious upbringing. I seem to attract synchronicity just about everyday. I see signs that have a personal meaning just about everyday. This aspect could be the reason I was locally popular in high school when I created my internet TV show. I once got kicked off the track team because I was becoming to much of a disruption at track meets. I got my team and another team too hype one day just by pulling out my camera. My track team and another track team randomly decided to have a dance battle which got too loud and disruptive and I was the blame because I had the camera. One crazy scenario I remember from childhood (moon) is having a dream that came exactly true. The dream wasn't anything spectacular but the fact that what happened in the dream happened EXACTLY the same in real life was just shocking to me. I don't know if that's A moon BiQuintile Jupiter influence or a Moon in the 9th house influence. Maybe Both. I can go into detail about the dream scenario and why it was so surprising if anyone wants me to. One last thing I can think of is people tell me that I seem like I'm from California or something. ( I live in St. Louis). I've also had people tell me I look like a rapper or something but my 5th house placements may be responsible for that.

Jupiter Quintile Uranus- I guess this aspect is the reason for my sudden luck at times. I was walking my dog the other day and as you know dogs love to sniff things. I was standing by a bush waiting for my dog to get done Sniffing it and walked away from it once he was done. About 10-15 seconds later a car spun out of control and hit the bush I was just standing by. It definitely would have hit me had I still been standing there. I'm not sure of the damage it would have done but it wouldn't have been nice. This aspect also manifests as crazy political and spiritual views. I know I'm not crazy but I call it that because I know there are people that will think my views are crazy. I will say they are definitely different from the norm.

I definitely feel like Quintiles are important. They explain why I was so weird (Uranus) back in my School days but people still accepted me. A lot of people wanted to be my friend because of these energies. I will say they do come with a certain power. It's more on a mental level though. These aspects cause you to think in highly creative ways to a point that it becomes obsessive . I don't think it's a good or bad thing it's all about how you use this creative inspiration.

I'm willing to hear anyone else's knowledge on these Quintiles. I'm also willing to hear your own personal stories with these aspects.

Fanboy VIA

Thanks for the post, I have same golden yod (Gem moon, Cap Uranus, Sco Jupiter).

70765334_10213985676862706_5570119249113907200_o.jpg

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
The Guy to study with Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles is Larry Dean James who trained as an astronaut but missed out on missions, i think now he works for Nasa.

He actually worked in the PENTAGON, so it would seem like attracts like!
Most of his career involved protecting US air space, what you would expect from a person who has probably a Grand Quintile or Pentagram which is a sign of protection.

Sadly i don't have time of birth so i have set the chart up for sunrise, also i have used Mean Moon Node as a point.
Obviously it is a chart for a modern astrologer to study as Juno, Chiron and dwarf planet Ceres is in the mix, however we are talking about nearly two Grand Quintiles!!!!

Information on him is below:-
http://www.spacefacts.de/bios/astronauts/english/james_larry.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_D._James

Astrology graph is on private members download, only quintiles and bi-quintiles shown:-

Attachments

• picture 51 40% (2).jpg
    picture 51 40% (2).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: