Should I move on?

loveastro

Me and my love are in a distant relationship, and now we are not communicating for several months? Does he still love me or there is anyone else in his life? Should I stay or move on?

Attachments

• astro_2at_does_still_love_me__hr.45927.40587.jpg
    astro_2at_does_still_love_me__hr.45927.40587.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 27

IleneK

Premium Member
Me and my love are in a distant relationship, and now we are not communicating for several months? Does he still love me or there is anyone else in his life? Should I stay or move on?

I can't answer all the ancillary questions you have.
He may still love you, since he as Jupiter receives you/Merc well in Pisces, Pisces being the sign that Jupiter traditionally rules. And we see you are very interested in him, since you/Merc are in his/7th house.
But despite this, I don't see the relationship working out between you, since Merc and Jup separate from a trine. It is like the opportunity for you to come together has passed. Restating that theme of separation is Moon and Sun, which also separate from a trine.
I think it is time to move on; I would not be misled by whatever feelings may still be there.

Last edited:

greybeard

I sometimes wonder why women marry a man who is serving a life sentence in prison. "Love" is certainly irrational.

If you can't move on, what is the point of the question?

Almohsin

Yes, I also think I should move on, but unfortunately I cant. Is there anyone else in his life?

Hi
Mercury Square Jupiter Difficulty of communication and understanding.
He does not waive and You are damaged by it.

Start your life somewhere else.

He will find someone else , The fifth ruler of the partner The moon will be Conjunct with Jupiter .

Good luck and