Do you see any major surgical injury or accident

loveastro

Hello, I dont have any knowledge in astrology, but as per my littile knowledge in palmistry, I dont see any major accident my palm, but according to numerology I think no. 9 is prone to accident. When I asked astrologers I got different kinds of view. So, I need help about this matter, anyone please help me. Do I have to face any major accidents or surgical procedure, any life threatning incident or anything due to which I have to lose any body parts? anyone please reply.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
First you need to narrow the scope of your question. That is, select only one scenario.

Then define a time period over which you are asking.

And most importantly, provide some background info so that we can get a clue as to what you are talking about.

Frisiangal

anyone please reply.

The reason you may not be getting a reply is because the chart is shown in whole sign sidereal, which often implies a vedic chart. From your country of birth, I would think this is so.
Western tropical astrology teaching through other than whole sign will provide a totally different perspective and orientation to your query.

You might do better to place your question in the vedic section of the A.W. board.:smile: