What planet rules Aquarius? Does Aquarius have a sole ruler?

satya7

Saturn rules Aquarius, it is the sole domicile ruler (at least in traditional astrology).

In traditional astrology, you do have other rulers of the sign - the triplicity rulers, bound rulers and decan rulers.
Triplicity rulers of Aquarius are Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter.
Bound rulers depend upon the degree placement, you need the egyptian bounds table to determine based on the degree.
Decan or Face rulers are based on three division of the sign.

The domicile ruler is the most important, +5 score. Next comes the exaltation ruler, +4 score. Aquarius don't have exaltation ruler. Next is triplicity rulers (+3).

I think the original post is concerned only with domicile ruler. So, yes Saturn is the sole domicile ruler.

the relevant thread --> https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128014

JUPITERASC

Saturn rules Aquarius, it is the sole domicile ruler
(at least in traditional astrology).
In traditional astrology, you do have other rulers of the sign
- the triplicity rulers, bound rulers and decan rulers.

Triplicity rulers of Aquarius are Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter.
Bound rulers depend upon the degree placement, you need the egyptian bounds table
to determine based on the degree.
Decan or Face rulers are based on three division of the sign.

The domicile ruler is the most important, +5 score.
Next comes the exaltation ruler, +4 score.

Aquarius don't have exaltation ruler. Next is triplicity rulers (+3).
I think the original post is concerned only with domicile ruler.

So, yes Saturn is the sole domicile ruler.
the relevant thread --> https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128014

...rules Aquarius.
....about Traditional Astrology where :saturn: the ruler of :aquarius:.
I thought everyone knew this, it's basic astrology....
:jupiter: the traditional ruler of :
:pisces:

:p:):)
All,

Please use Traditional techniques and methods only on the Traditional Forum.

Back to Traditional,

Tim

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces
and
Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius
It's basic TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY :smile:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128014

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Does anyone have a handy table of planetary rulerships?
PLANETARY RULERSHIPS ET AL TABLE in use for past 2000 and counting :smile:

essential_dignities_table.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
@Bunraku since you posted this on the Traditional Astrology board, presumably you're looking for a traditional answer. In that case, yes, Aquarius has just one domicile ruler, and that's Saturn. Any other answer is not traditional astrology and so not appropriate for this board. (Triplicity and decan rulerships are also fine to discuss here, but you asked specifically about domicile ruler.)

I've deleted a post that gave a non-traditional answer. That would be appropriate if this thread were in Modern Astrology or one of the general astrology boards, but not here.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

@Bunraku since you posted this on the Traditional Astrology board, presumably you're looking for a traditional answer. In that case, yes, Aquarius has just one domicile ruler, and that's Saturn. Any other answer is not traditional astrology and so not appropriate for this board. (Triplicity and decan rulerships are also fine to discuss here, but you asked specifically about domicile ruler.)

I've deleted a post that gave a non-traditional answer. That would be appropriate if this thread were in Modern Astrology or one of the general astrology boards, but not here.
planet-rulerships-269x300.png

1555511_10202419409479471_1464360229_n.jpg