Lowest planet in your chart

Bunraku

The opposite of the most elevated planet in your chart, the lowest. What planet is the lowest and how does it manifest in your life? :cool:

JUPITERASC

The opposite of the most elevated planet in your chart, the lowest.
What planet is the lowest and how does it manifest in your life? :cool:
Criteria is defined
as the plural form of criterion
aka
the standard by which something is judged or assessed :smile:

JUPITERASC

The planet that is most elevated in the natal chart

dignities%2B-%2Babc%2B-%2Bgrey.GIF

a table of DIGNITIES AND DEBILITIES

for interested beginners :smile:

essential_dignities_table.jpg

katydid

Mine is Pluto in the 4th. It is conjunct BLM and the South Node. And its is the apex of a T-Square. Actually , a Grand Cross if we count the MC and North Node as the 4th point of the cross...:pouty:

How does my Pluto/South Node/BlackMoonLilith work in my chart? :unsure:

...Been trying to figure that out for decades....is the 4th house my mom or my Dad? Or is it just my childhood in general?

Is it how I navigate the family I came from, and my ancestry?

wan

Lowest planet in my chart is my Mars, located in my 4th house and about 8 degrees from the Nadir.

They say that the 4th house is the most private, most hidden part of yourself, and I find that to be very true. On the surface I am quite harmless due to my Pisces ascendant, however in private (such as when I am at home arguing with people on online forums), I am quite aggressive and argumentative (Martian traits). My public and private selves are so different that people have a hard time believing the things I say and do, in private v in public.