Triple transit calculator

pwadm

Staff member
Transits (not necessarily triple) have noticeable effects on your life.
I would suggest looking at your natal chart with transiting planets around it or to a transits-to-natal_chart table in order to identify the periods when a certain transit is going on.
Consider an average 4 degrees orb for any aspect, and determine the period of influence from that transiting planet, depending on planet's speed.

Methinks that each ritual should be performed when its appropriate time comes. The same ritual cannot be performed at all times.
The triple transits have obviously a mixed influence, somehow impure. Consider the nature of the aspects involved, the nature of the transiting and natal planets and interpret the aspect accordingly.

I would recommend (with all responsability) performing your rituals on general auspicious days or moments, not at times when your natal chart is triggered by some transits, as I suppose that the purpose of these rituals is connecting you to universal aspects of life, to spiritual archetypes, and not just trying to get the some effects in your life as an individual. The difference is the focus: in the first case, the focus is on the universal, in the second case it is on the individual.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
What a great program this is Radu.... thank you FMD for directing attention to the program.

Would it be possible to include when a Solar Arc is triggered at the same time?

TK

gesso

is the program you guys are referring to the page on astroweeklys main page where you fill in your birth data and it gives you the triple transits in a little grid?