Prince William and breach of privacy

Caro

Is this whole series of events about mars and uranus transits?

we do know the time of birth of Prince William. so it will be an interesting time to look at the transits taking effect.

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Prince_William,_Duke_of_Cambridge

ie the behaviour of Prince William and his wife Kate while on holiday - transit of mars conj his natal uranus?

(im not condemning or making comment about what happened on their holiday) I believe that they have a right to privacy. Just the mars transit made them a bit riskier. they both seem very sensible and risk adverse normally.

then the issue blown up in foreign media(now escalating) while they are travelling ,the effectof uranus transit in aries in 3rd opposite his natal mars in 9th house? there are very mixed reactions to the media coverage. with many defending their right to privacy. They were in a secluded location in the countryside.

also the response - mars rules 4th house and uranus 2nd - his values. they have decided to take court action on a case by case basis. (this is unusual)

The whole series of events has heightened the public awareness of their trip to these countries too.

any thoughts?

aquarius7000

Hi

Ruler of MC, in the 9th, Mars, is battered, currently. Ura from the 3rd in opposition (verbal discord) to Mars in the 9th, accidents/squabbles, which can turn ugly are a challenge. With Mars in the 9th, the theme of foreign/journeys is heightened. In his natal chart, he has Moon trine MC (public image). That is currently activated by Plu's opp to Moon. Progressed Moon has just entered his 8th house. If he is not careful, lawsuits are on the cards.

:)AQ7

Caro

Thx for your comments.

so you agree that it is mars shaking all this up?

didnt know about the progressed moon . the royal family(UK) are taking criminal legal action now under french law - this type of photograpy is a criminal offence in france. 'the peeping tom'.

so you think some press will sue him? not sure what the grounds for that would be?but that could be an interesting next step. so both royals have to keep their cool under this pressure.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, maybe the Royal family should avoid France. Doesn't seem to suit them particularly well.

I don't think that Mars seems to be shaking it all up, but that natal Mars itself seems to be shaken up. Going just by his chart, the Sun will be transiting his 9th with Mer leading the way, so all his 9th H planets will get hit one by one. He might either be making another foreign trip, which might not actually happen, or there will some communication with things foreign (be they the press or court or whatever). With Pluto soon to turn direct, it will be tightening its square to Mars in the 9th, and things could start to turn nasty later this year, if he doesn't watch it. Sat is also closing in on his MC, and prog Moon in his 8th. All houses which deal with the outside world. I'd advise him to play it cool, esp if he doesn't want to be in the public mouth all too much. Btw, that Jup will be retrograding back into his 5th soon. I wonder if he isn't pestering Kate to make him a daddy soon;) I know there's been some gossip in the press about this.

:)AQ7

Last edited: