nadi astrology

A

Anonymous

the way of predicting of natives futur by nadi system is known as nadi astrology . i m very well aware of this system. persons who knows it may contact. all most all type of prediction come true by this method if made. this system is diffrent than Parasari and other conventional Indian system.
if some one intrested may contact.

A

Anonymous

nadia astrology

regarding nadia astrology, I know nothing of this form of astrology but I would be more than eager to learn, some post me some facts, so we may debate.
many tthanks ella

A

Anonymous

r.k.goel said:
the way of predicting of natives futur by nadi system is known as nadi astrology . i m very well aware of this system. persons who knows it may contact. all most all type of prediction come true by this method if made. this system is diffrent than Parasari and other conventional Indian system.

nadi astrology is based on karkas (significators ),. for instance say Jupitor, the significtor of Life known as JEEVA, how it influenced by other planet and in what ratio will describe the bodu of a man. similarly it will describe native nature , name , age, illness etc. even the line of the hand can be sketched by a good astrologer without seeing the hand.this is detail theory, can not be explained here.

A

Anonymous

r.k.goel said:

nadi astrology is based on karkas (significators ),. for instance say Jupitor, the significtor of Life known as JEEVA, how it influenced by other planet and in what ratio will describe the bodu of a man. similarly it will describe native nature , name , age, illness etc. even the line of the hand can be sketched by a good astrologer without seeing the hand.this is detail theory, can not be explained here.

in next week i will quote an example of a native, which will explain a lot in detail

contact me on rkgoell@rediffmail.com ( no charges free service for 2 questions)

michellehoff

I have been searching on the internet to find a Nadi Astrologer for a reading but I have had little luck in finding someone. Do you have any contact info you can give me for a Nadi Astrologer to find my leaves and provide a Reading? I live in Los Angeles, CA??

Nadi Astrology is the ancient and divine predictive science that throws light on the past, present and future of an individual. It utilizes the sacred inscriptions etched on palm leaves that are collectively known as Nadi.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph

dr. farr

In addition to the palm leaves, Nadi astrology also follows the precepts of Sage Bhrigu and has a number of various methods and practices related to astrological delineation; although hardly known outside of India, several important publications (in English) have appeared over the past 20 years regarding the concepts and methods of this fascinating Vedic system of practice.

cella

Banned
I and a group of friends went for nadi reading a few years back. They told me our names, our family details and a few 'secrets' accurately. It requires your thumb impression to know find the leaf that belongs to you. Well, not everything was true for everyone but many things were astonishingly accurate.