Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-31-2016, 09:35 AM
noriuq noriuq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Question Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Okay, I like this girl. But we still havenít met. Weíve been talking for months (more than 6 hours per day) through e-mails! And Iím finally ďreadyĒ to meet her. However, sheís not from my city.
Iím afraid of she doesnít think Iím gorgeous like my pictures and videos. Are there any indications of it? Because I really was focused on that in my question. (I think Iím ugly! But I don't know if it is just a paranoia) Moreover, I was also focused whether I should see her or not. (Iím afraid of not being gorgeous and stuff, and I was thinking about giving up either). Well, thatís it! Any help related to these issues are really important to me!
Thank you so much!

Horary astrology info:
Hour: 0:25 a.m/ 31 August 2016
Country: Brazil
State: Mato grosso do Sul
City: Campo Grande

astro_2gw_89_teste2.31006.15489.jpg

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-01-2016, 07:47 AM
spicynachodorito spicynachodorito is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 20
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

ok i dont have any advice based in astrology but you've got nothing to lose meeting her. and honestly you have no way of predicting how she'll see you, what she'll think...
if you you like talking to each other a lot and care about each other you should really give that relationship a chance. youll never know if it can really work out unless u try...

idk i mean u have venus in libra and libra is ruled by venus? so thats a pretty gorgeous combination!!!

good luck and go for it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 09-02-2016, 06:52 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noriuq View Post
Okay, I like this girl. But we still havenít met. Weíve been talking for months (more than 6 hours per day) through e-mails! And Iím finally ďreadyĒ to meet her. However, sheís not from my city.
Iím afraid of she doesnít think Iím gorgeous like my pictures and videos. Are there any indications of it? Because I really was focused on that in my question. (I think Iím ugly! But I don't know if it is just a paranoia) Moreover, I was also focused whether I should see her or not. (Iím afraid of not being gorgeous and stuff, and I was thinking about giving up either). Well, thatís it! Any help related to these issues are really important to me!
Thank you so much!

Horary astrology info:
Hour: 0:25 a.m/ 31 August 2016
Country: Brazil
State: Mato grosso do Sul
City: Campo Grande

Attachment 62315
Quote:
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?
Yes go and meet her!! She will find gorgeous
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 09-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,719
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Sunrise:
What? Are you sure?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 09-02-2016, 01:16 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Sunrise:
What? Are you sure?
I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 09-02-2016, 01:19 PM
noriuq noriuq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Yes go and meet her!! She will find gorgeous
Really?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 09-02-2016, 01:20 PM
noriuq noriuq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
awnn! yay!!!! thank you so much!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 09-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
exactly!!! thank you
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 09-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noriuq View Post
Really?
Yes!!! REALY!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 09-02-2016, 04:35 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,950
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Sunrise:
What? Are you sure?
I'm with B here.

If romantic interest is Jupiter, then she/Jup is weak in this matter, in its detriment and fall and will likely not receive Mercury favorably, which is also in the sign of Jupiter's detiment and fall.

The overall matter is not favorable, also, as Moon aspects no other planets and diminishes in light as it applies to a new moon.

Not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
Merc never gets to Libra before it retrogrades back into Virgo.
Sun in Virgo; Moon in Leo.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 09-02-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 09-02-2016, 04:44 PM
astrobunny's Avatar
astrobunny astrobunny is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
Jupiter is in detriment, and I know Mercury is retrograde right now. Those complicate things and make me think she won't receive him well.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 09-02-2016, 04:47 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrobunny View Post
Jupiter is in detriment, and I know Mercury is retrograde right now. Those complicate things and make me think she won't receive him well.
He may change his mind w Mercury in RX, Jupiter in Virgo... yeah, may be right.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 09-02-2016, 04:48 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I'm with B here.

If romantic interest is Jupiter, then she/Jup is weak in this matter, in its detriment and fall and will likely not receive Mercury favorably, which is also in the sign of Jupiter's detiment and fall.

The overall matter is not favorable, also, as Moon aspects no other planets and diminishes in light as it applies to a new moon.

Not happening.



Merc never gets to Libra before it retrogrades back into Virgo.
Sun in Virgo; Moon in Leo.
Yeah I forgot it was RX.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 09-03-2016, 05:18 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

question was:
Quote:
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?
My answer was only for this.

So, he is and she is .
soon will meet Also (she) is ruled by and for me says that she will like him a lot....

Also i will agree with the member spicynachodorito"
Quote:
ok i dont have any advice based in astrology but you've got nothing to lose meeting her. and honestly you have no way of predicting how she'll see you, what she'll think...
if you you like talking to each other a lot and care about each other you should really give that relationship a chance. youll never know if it can really work out unless u try...

Last edited by Sunrise; 09-03-2016 at 05:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunrise For This Useful Post:
IleneK (09-04-2016)
  #15  
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:45 PM
noriuq noriuq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
question was:
My answer was only for this.

So, he is and she is .
soon will meet Also (she) is ruled by and for me says that she will like him a lot....

Also i will agree with the member spicynachodorito"
but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:48 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,617
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noriuq View Post
but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!
merc will turn back and rejoin jupiter

basically answer is yes
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,719
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Mercury in retrograde just describes its motion in this case, which is approaching Jupiter.
Jupiter in detriment may reveal hints of her character, but that’s not what you asked-- you asked if you will meet her, and that’s what the horary is revealing.

The moon is pertinent in this case. VoC - no change of situation. That’s my vote.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:49 PM
noriuq noriuq is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 7
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Ok, jupiter is in detriment. But, what about the venus? She is not only jupiter, she is venus either.. right? or is it a mistake?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 09-09-2016, 09:50 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,950
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noriuq View Post
but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!
Good luck and keep us posted how it all turns out.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 09-11-2016, 06:14 AM
Sunrise's Avatar
Sunrise Sunrise is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,537
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noriuq View Post
but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!
Nothing bad....
i do not have to comment or to add anything more. (my answer was very "clear" about your question).
good luck to your meeting if you finally do it this.....
__________________

Last edited by Sunrise; 09-11-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, attractive, distance, find, gorgeous, horary, meet

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.