Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?

noriuq

Okay, I like this girl. But we still haven’t met. We’ve been talking for months (more than 6 hours per day) through e-mails! And I’m finally “ready” to meet her. However, she’s not from my city.
I’m afraid of she doesn’t think I’m gorgeous like my pictures and videos. Are there any indications of it? Because I really was focused on that in my question. (I think I’m ugly! But I don't know if it is just a paranoia) Moreover, I was also focused whether I should see her or not. (I’m afraid of not being gorgeous and stuff, and I was thinking about giving up either). Well, that’s it! Any help related to these issues are really important to me!
Thank you so much!

Horary astrology info:
Hour: 0:25 a.m/ 31 August 2016
State: Mato grosso do Sul
City: Campo Grande

astro_2gw_89_teste2.31006.15489.jpg

ok i dont have any advice based in astrology but you've got nothing to lose meeting her. and honestly you have no way of predicting how she'll see you, what she'll think...
if you you like talking to each other a lot and care about each other you should really give that relationship a chance. youll never know if it can really work out unless u try...

idk i mean u have venus in libra and libra is ruled by venus? so thats a pretty gorgeous combination!!!

good luck and go for it :D

Sunrise

Okay, I like this girl. But we still haven’t met. We’ve been talking for months (more than 6 hours per day) through e-mails! And I’m finally “ready” to meet her. However, she’s not from my city.
I’m afraid of she doesn’t think I’m gorgeous like my pictures and videos. Are there any indications of it? Because I really was focused on that in my question. (I think I’m ugly! But I don't know if it is just a paranoia) Moreover, I was also focused whether I should see her or not. (I’m afraid of not being gorgeous and stuff, and I was thinking about giving up either). Well, that’s it! Any help related to these issues are really important to me!
Thank you so much!

Horary astrology info:
Hour: 0:25 a.m/ 31 August 2016
State: Mato grosso do Sul
City: Campo Grande

View attachment 62315
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?
Yes go and meet her!! She will find gorgeous:wink:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sunrise:
What? Are you sure?

I'm with B here.

If romantic interest is Jupiter, then she/Jup is weak in this matter, in its detriment and fall and will likely not receive Mercury favorably, which is also in the sign of Jupiter's detiment and fall.

The overall matter is not favorable, also, as Moon aspects no other planets and diminishes in light as it applies to a new moon.

Not happening.

I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.

Merc never gets to Libra before it retrogrades back into Virgo.
Sun in Virgo; Moon in Leo.

Last edited:

astrobunny

I don't see the problem...Merc / Jupiter, plus Merc is probably in Libra by now, and Sun in Leo. He'll be confident and charming or at least feel that way.
Jupiter is in detriment, and I know Mercury is retrograde right now. Those complicate things and make me think she won't receive him well.

LovelyMissAries

I'm with B here.

If romantic interest is Jupiter, then she/Jup is weak in this matter, in its detriment and fall and will likely not receive Mercury favorably, which is also in the sign of Jupiter's detiment and fall.

The overall matter is not favorable, also, as Moon aspects no other planets and diminishes in light as it applies to a new moon.

Not happening.

Merc never gets to Libra before it retrogrades back into Virgo.
Sun in Virgo; Moon in Leo.

Yeah I forgot it was RX.

Sunrise

question was:
Re: Should I meet her? Will she find me gorgeous?
My answer was only for this.

So, he is :mercury: and she is :jupiter:.
:mercury: soon will meet :jupiter: Also :jupiter:(she) is ruled by :mercury: and for me says that she will like him a lot....

Also i will agree with the member spicynachodorito"
ok i dont have any advice based in astrology but you've got nothing to lose meeting her. and honestly you have no way of predicting how she'll see you, what she'll think...
if you you like talking to each other a lot and care about each other you should really give that relationship a chance. youll never know if it can really work out unless u try...

Last edited:

noriuq

question was:
My answer was only for this.

So, he is :mercury: and she is :jupiter:.
:mercury: soon will meet :jupiter: Also :jupiter:(she) is ruled by :mercury: and for me says that she will like him a lot....

Also i will agree with the member spicynachodorito"

but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!

tikana

but mercury is retrograde! Doesn't it mean something bad? and what about her (jupiter) being in detriment? Is it still a good position for our meeting? I really need to know more about it. Time is running, and I'm still in doubt!

merc will turn back and rejoin jupiter

basically answer is yes

Bunraku

Mercury in retrograde just describes its motion in this case, which is approaching Jupiter.
Jupiter in detriment may reveal hints of her character, but that’s not what you asked-- you asked if you will meet her, and that’s what the horary is revealing.

The moon is pertinent in this case. VoC - no change of situation. That’s my vote.

noriuq

Ok, jupiter is in detriment. But, what about the venus? She is not only jupiter, she is venus either.. right? or is it a mistake?

IleneK

Premium Member

Good luck and keep us posted how it all turns out.

Sunrise

Nothing bad....
i do not have to comment or to add anything more. (my answer was very "clear" about your question).
good luck to your meeting if you finally do it this.....

Last edited: